Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Statement (the start of the first trading sessions in the Iraq Stock Exchange for 2015)

yota691

January 11, 2015 11:11 Source: Iraq Stock Exchange

Announces the Iraq Stock Exchange Administration for the first trading session of 2015 on Sunday, 11/01/2015. For further details please refer to the attached file

Source: Iraq Stock Exchange

• Upvote 2

OK, the ISX is open again...and no RV.  Nor is the IQD internationally tradable.  OK, so now we can stop listening to everybody in the dinar community who said these two were connected, because they obviously don't know what they're talking about.. 

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

OK, the ISX is open again...and no RV.  Nor is the IQD internationally tradable.  OK, so now we can stop listening to everybody in the dinar community who said these two were connected, because they obviously don't know what they're talking about.. 

The two are actually connected, but not in the order some people think they are... However, anyone who says the ISX will be THE Sole indicator of the Big Dance most effectively demonstrates that they have NO CLUE what they are talking about. For me, the ISX is my primary gauge to this thing. But I know it is only one of several infrastructure items one must analyze before engaging in any successful speculation about this venture.

The ISX HAS to do a couple of things, in my book, before I believe it is indicative of the future move that the masses are waiting on.

• Upvote 2

The two are actually connected, but not in the order some people think they are... However, anyone who says the ISX will be THE Sole indicator of the Big Dance most effectively demonstrates that they have NO CLUE what they are talking about. For me, the ISX is my primary gauge to this thing. But I know it is only one of several infrastructure items one must analyze before engaging in any successful speculation about this venture.

The ISX HAS to do a couple of things, in my book, before I believe it is indicative of the future move that the masses are waiting on.

moneysoon,

In you opinion what the ISX has to do first, before the BIG changes?

Thanks.!

moneysoon,

In you opinion what the ISX has to do first, before the BIG changes?

Thanks.!

LB,

At a minimum, notification to active subscribers of any "new trading instructions" and to the general populous notification of key filings should also be evident at home and possible abroad.

• Upvote 1

Open isn't the same thing as trading internationally. A friend emailed me this:

Well the message on the ISX Website is still the same this morning. “We are sorry, Price feed is not currently updated during session due to feed issue.” I predict that it will change soon and we will see Iraqi Treasuries trading on the site as well.

So... with my albeit limited understanding of such things, it is still entirely possible that they're waiting for the CBI to do its thing before actually trading internationally.

Based on this supposed continual "feed issue" I lean toward thinking they're waiting for what we're witing for. And who knows but that it doesn't vaguely involve the budget somehow? Not that CBI is waiting on GOI, but it strikes me that there is surely a loose connection.

Anyway... Just my $0.02

Deborah, so with your .02 cents, and my .02 cents = .04 cents. That's an increase already in this "open window!" :twothumbs:

Woo hoo! You totally called it! And at a rate of $0.04!

Our worries are over!! It's finally happening! Yay!

Hey look. We've almost got the exact same number of posts. One of us should start thanking everybody. JS ;)

Edited by Deborah Layne

Risking my neck and I'm no guru but I'm calling it for Thursday becoming live. 13th they will tell the IMF/World Bank etc to be active Thursday! Hope I'm right! Somebody eventually has to be. And well my BDay is on the 24th and daddy needs some new dancing shoes amongst other things! I think Thursday will be an exciting time and they will party into the weekend with us all...

Edited by roger01
  • Upvote 3