Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

star date 2015 1 11  captains log  \/star650  jeep  lost communications with star fleet command , chatter box  error ,  trying  to have starrider open communications  through the  deep  stellar  --- why  fi  ---  comms  area ....   just hopeing  that  dinar r-e value has just been instated ... and  the  galactic  council of  bankers  with   commander adam    is sending out  notices  !    -----------    o k  in short  chat  forum  is down    :eek:    

Edited by Markinsa
Merged Topics
  • Upvote 1

a  good morning  tooo the  lady  ms  bean  .....  getting transporter  ready  too bean  {  I mean  beam }  into the nearest  banking  planetary  system .... checking  comm  { any word  from star fleet commad   starrider ? }    text ?  e-mail ?  from  commander adam   ......  star rider -------- puter  position  of 2nd  lieutenant  starrider ......  {  she best not have jump too  tranporter area  and  beamed ahead .....}  :o      ;)       

o kay  just having  a bit of fun while  the  ensigns  work  on  chatter box  

Good Morning V-star 650 (jeepguy)    thanks for the heads up --   hope you are doing well -- it is freezing cold here  but I am wrapped up pretty good -  Just a few more weeks and we will be looking at Spring -- yeahhhhh - We have had a pretty mild winter here so far --  Take care - will buzz in chat later when it is working  <3  

Sad to hear about another Dinarian loss -- John McHaffie  - a real trooper for all of  us -  :(

• Upvote 1

thanks  eagle  eye  !    good morning to you also UNEEK   { I forget how you neek up  on us }    wasn`t familiar with john mcHaffie ,  that I know of  did he have an .i.d  name  also ?     often wondered how many have  passed  ......   thanks  for  the  word