Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq and Barzani to discuss preparations for the liberalization of Nineveh

jetphyxr

According to a statement to the media library received all Iraq in the Iraq-Barzani visited was in the meeting, they discussed development fronts surrounding Nineveh province besides Nineveh and editing camp needs troops of the national crowd of tribesmen and volunteers to edit their city. "

"The President Barzani agreed to fully support them and help them to achieve their objectives and national goals that we share together."

"The two sides discussed matters relating to the sensitivity that can arise between the components of the Nineveh province on the background of the involvement of some elements belonging to this clan or that criminal acts carried out by the Organization of the terrorist and daash agreement that no individual crimes are crimes for which offers personal crack and does not withdraw his crime to the clan or component to which it belongs."

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.alliraqnews.com%2F2011-04-18-02-57-37%2F162845-2015-01-11-10-20-22.html

Sometimes I am again struck dumb (sort of) by another realization that old cities of the Bible are still functioning.  They actually do, and thus, really did exist.  Reading such things makes the Bible stories and information even more real to me. These places spring into life again, so to speak, when I read of things happening today in cities with such ancient histories.