Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Public exchanging right now...$3.47.

Luigi1

from reliable high sources...

1-10-2015   Intel Guru TNT Tony  [via Adept1]   The ISX was supposed to reopen on the 15th, and they pushed it to the 11th.  Only this morning, we heard it might be moved back to the 15th;  that is not confirmed though. Iraq said they wanted 3-5 days before then. They could drag it to the last minute...   A guy in London just completed his exchange...$3.41 in US dollars... The rate is live in London, and it could still be only selected clients, but they started calling people in.  He thinks it’s going to be a great weekend for everybody.   It’s what we expect and hope for, that it might happen this weekend.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 22

Oh Boy Reinman will be all over this one.......

Got an e-mail...they are exchanging right now in Moscow Idaho at 1st Citizen's Bank. In addition this just came in...

There is pressure for it to come out because the Military which everyone needs to fight ISIS are not hanging in there not being paid..... so Obama has been having issues on money...for that and since the US does not have the money then Iraq who has the money with the RV is sitting waiting on Obama to let them do this thing.....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 15

Thanks Luigi

I better go ahead and put in another order from safe dinar and by me a few more million since they are paying so much for them

I can get emm for around 900 per dollar and your saying you can sell them for $ 3 and change each, I think this is a real good opertunity to make some money

Did ya ever see any of those mercenary movies on tv?

How one of those mercenary can just kick the crap out 10 or twenty guys at the same time ?

Well my grandma will kick the crap out of him with one hand tied behind her back .

All I can say is

Don't lie to me Luigi

Don't lie

I'll be expecting the address and the exact location where this transaction is going down and what time they open Monday morning

Thanks

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 5

Thanks Luigi

I better go ahead and put in another order from safe dinar and by me a few more million since they are paying so much for them

I can get emm for around 900 per dollar and your saying you can sell them for $ 3 and change each, I think this is a real good opertunity to make some money

Did ya ever see any of those mercenary movies on tv?

How one of those mercenary can just kick the crap out 10 or twenty guys at the same time ?

Well my grandma will kick the crap out of him with one hand tied behind her back .

All I can say is

Don't lie to me Luigi

Don't lie

I'll be expecting the address and the exact location where this transaction is going down and what time they open Monday morning

Thanks

No lies from Luigi. I'm just reporting what I am hearing from the Guru rumors. I'm waiting on confirmation from multiple sources before I draw any conclusions.

Go RV.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 13

Quit stallin I need that address

Go rv over and out

Don't make me wake granny up

She was out late last night with the boys

It's funny that the rumor tank is the only information I ever get any information about this rv thing

No one else talks about it but these bankers who hang around in the rumor tank

I see pretenders trying to show rvs happening which really aren't happening on a daily basis but these guys are key to our success

I guess without the rumor tank their would be nothing

Go rv

Hey at least we get to have fake rvs in the rumor tank

What do ya get anywhere else

Nothing right

Well thanks for the fake rv Luigis

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1

Luigj why don't you take the time to call this bank before spreading silly rumors? You can google a phone number and call it can't you?

https://www.firstcitizens.com/locations/

THERE ARE NO BRANCHES IN IDAHO.

Really, Luigi- ask yourself why you do this and be willing to accept the answer. Surely you have the ability to think. What I wonder is why you don't have the desire to use this ability?

Edited by Deborah Layne
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Luigj why don't you take the time to call this bank before spreading silly rumors? You can google a phone number and call it can't you?

https://www.firstcitizens.com/locations/

THERE ARE NO BRANCHES IN IDAHO.

Really, Luigi- ask yourself why you do this and be willing to accept the answer. Surely you have the ability to think. What I wonder is why you don't have the desire to use it

TNT Tony must had already called 1st Citizen's & confirmed it. Why would he spout such nonsense without confirming.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 6

TNT Tony must had already called 1st Citizen's & confirmed it. Why would he spout such nonsense without confirming.

ohhh no you did not just say that luigi,

you listen to him you will be delivering chicken balls

come on man, common sense please pervail

• Upvote 4