Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Proof Fox News is FAKE Conservative

divemaster5734

For a paper that claims to expouse conservative ideals, they have clearly sided with establishment government, and are now advocating a mind-numbing position.

To any that read Fox News, Please use discretion, they are there for a reason, to confuse and control.

Their articles have been transparent for the hypocritical agenda,  while posturing as something vile and hated by the government.

It's all an act, and here's just one more straw to prove their true intent.....DM

NOT SATIRE: FOX CALLS FOR “OVER-MILITARIZED” POLICE Are we being played by the military industrial complex and their mainstream media propagandists yet again?

As the public began to wake up to the absurdity and brutality of the militarized police state, isn’t it serendipitous that we have a militarized terror strike in a major Western city? FOX commentator Eric Bolling wastes no time in calling for a hyper-militarized police response, in his words, “over-militarized”.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Most American have no clue that we are being played by both sides. One day we will stand together against the PTB if not out of true goodwill, out of necessity.

I am beginning to wonder if most people wouldn't just give up and get in line,  like so much cattle.

Someone gave me a ruby, very cool.

Will they every learn, they can'y just "unlike" reality?  ....lol

• Upvote 1

I knew fox was not cool when o'reilly said he looked at o's birth certificate and said it was real.

Funny how experts in the field of forgery said its not and o;reilly who has no expertise in the field said it was cool.

I took care of your ruby divemaster.

At this point in Barama's reign, what difference does it make where he was born, or not? He has clearly sold America down the river, and it's a river of HIS choice, with the support of Harry Reid and others of his ilk. Barama's views were sold to -- and bought by -- the country in 2008; they were sold again in 2012, thanks in large part to the ineffectual message of an incompetently run establishment candidate, who may now run again? Conservatives must stop licking their wounds and make damned sure this Congress understands why it has a majority, who put them in that position, what we expect of them, and that they vote accordingly ... to save our America.

And to that last point ... O'Reilly's a bloviator (sp?), clearly. Stopped watching him a couple of years ago. But don't impugn the network for one or two commentators, who espouse rather than report. They are not reporting, and they say so. FOX NEWS is still, I believe, one of the very few news sources we can turn to for hope of accuracy, and honesty of content.  

• Upvote 4