Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Randy Koonce update

Deborah Layne

Well... I just wanted to know if he eats haggis or if haggis eating is an urban legend...

yes I do eat haggis, it's beautiful ....... I have some in the fridge, plan on having it for breakfast.

it's kinda like black pudding but I really doubt you get much of that in the US either

typical sunday breakfast - sausage, potato farrell, bacon, mushroom, onion, Haggis, white & black pudding, beans, toast and a cup of tea .......mmmmmmm cant wait till sunday morning

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

yes I do eat haggis, it's beautiful ....... I have some in the fridge, plan on having it for breakfast.

it's kinda like black pudding but I really doubt you get much of that in the US either

typical sunday breakfast - sausage, potato farrell, bacon, mushroom, onion, Haggis, white & black pudding, beans, toast and a cup of tea .......mmmmmmm cant wait till sunday morning

Yikes. How bout a sausage egg potato and cheese breakfast taco instead????

add jalapenos

• Upvote 4

cc3f155e829cf1a48d89f2e5d3b5fff7.jpg

thats my father in his hay day ............. well 60's ....... hay day below lol

looks like he skipped leg day...... tiny calfs lol

Wayne-Jackson-lip.jpg

I'm bigger by the way ..... 2 feet in every direction ..... I dont like posting ptoto's of myself on the internet .... his were already there

• Upvote 1

ha ha ha ha really ..... you are comparing me to an outright liar guru dung merchant like Randy ...... well if thats where you get all your good info good luck to you lol.

Now why would I compare a low information loud mouth like you to someone who has proven time after time to have good reliable information. I've been in this investment since 04 and I've seen plenty of so called gurus come and go. Koonce has been around almost as long as I have and he doesn't say anything unless it is verified news and not speculation. My guess is you get your information from somebody like TNT Tony or DC,guys who's information is mainly pulled from their donkey.  I can also tell from the amount of post you've made since you've been here at DV that you have way to much time on your hands. Get a life!!

Semper Fi !!! 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

I believe that very few gurus actually "lie," jobug. That's quite an indictment. Just because there are documented conmen and jerks like Hotdog Tony or TerryK doesn't implicate every person out there with an opinion, or information, or a grasp of the news, and gains a following. That's like saying all guys named Fred are thieves because some guy named Fred stole your watch.

Edited by Deborah Layne

Now why would I compare a low information loud mouth like you to someone who has proven time after time to have good reliable information. I've been in this investment since 04 and I've seen plenty of so called gurus come and go. Koonce has been around almost as long as I have and he doesn't say anything unless it is verified news and not speculation. My guess is you get your information from somebody like TNT Tony or DC,guys who's information is mainly pulled from their donkey.  I can also tell from the amount of post you've made since you've been here at DV that you have way to much time on your hands. Get a life!!

Semper Fi !!! 

ha ha ha ha ha ha  ........ wow "get a life" ha ha  :rolleyes:  .... I do have a life, a pretty good life actually, judging from your attitude your not too happy with yours.

why dont you take all your negativity somewhere else and stop directing it towards me because i'm not interested.

Like i said before I'm not a guru and have never claimed to be one .... I dont bring any dinar info to this forum. just for the record 90% of the posts I have made are in the gold and precious metals section, nothing to do with dinar.

you need to grow up buddy

and this is the last time im responding to you, so find someone else to annoy

Edited by The Machine
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

I think you should read some of machines posts on investments.....excellent information

SnowGlobe,

I was about to send out a search party for you. You took a break and i didn't smile as much.  i am a dog person, but don't tell my pups that  i look at your cat pictures and smile. 

Seriously, I appreciate all that the Scotsman brings to this forum. I learn soooo much from him.  I am glad you stuck up for him. Reminds me of the clown sticking up for our fly.

Edited by docneedles
  • Upvote 1

I appreciate the search party, but we kinda left the country for a bit.... Family took a cruise to Cozumel. Belieze and Hondouras.  I will admit I thought of ya all in Belieze. 

I will get back to posting some pics for your entertainment!!!

security in Honduras

6fd8e9e4703039d09349241917156392.jpg

• Upvote 1

I appreciate the search party, but we kinda left the country for a bit.... Family took a cruise to Cozumel. Belieze and Hondouras.  I will admit I thought of ya all in Belieze. 

I will get back to posting some pics for your entertainment!!!

security in Honduras

Thug, Is that you????

Now why would I compare a low information loud mouth like you to someone who has proven time after time to have good reliable information. Koonce has been around almost as long as I have and he doesn't say anything unless it is verified news and not speculation. 

Lmfao - Randy Koonce Has Been Debunked Here On DV So Many Times Over The Years That I've Lost Track ! :o

But Here's Just A Short Sampling For Ya - Enjoy ! ;)

- CNN

:D     :D     :D

5-19-2011 I understand that everything is done, ministers picked, agreements signed, all we need is a vote, supposedly meeting today for the vote & RV will be shortly afterwards.

5-23-2011 I feel the ministers were voted on last week we only lack the announcement which I feel they will do this week.

5-29-2011 At this time we are day to day for the RV to take place rate HAS to be at least $3.41 

randy+koonce3.jpg Randy Koonce

6-12-2011 It looks so good for tomorrow I can’t stand it I’ve told you to watch 2 things. The money budget and Ministers news says ministers approved Ministers of Electricity budget request means they are ready to open budget and political blocks have agreed on security ministers and will resolve vote tomorrow Sunday. If they do what they say they are going to do, tomorrow Sunday this is over. If they don’t announce ministers it may be delayed a few days my rate based on the budget numbers is $3.21

7-9-2011 I believe the pressure is about to break, we are in a pissing contest with Maliki and the rest of parliament I am having trouble with this going 2 weeks

7-9-2011 the Erbil Agreement is agreed on and they can vote on it Tuesday. Then if they vote on it Tuesday and it is passed then Shabibi should pull the trigger it will be rate about $3.40, maybe a little more, to cover the budget

2-10-2012 Guru Randy Koonce There’s no argument with the budget – 10 cents won’t even give them the dinar for their annual budget in US dollars…the total revenue for Iraq is 26 billion dollars…they want to come out with 89.1 billion dollars (not dinar)…if they say we want our currency to be worth 10cents…that’s only 2.6 billion dinar….they don’t meet the budget. 1:1 – they’re still short…they’re 3 x short. The easiest way to see this – divide 26 billion into 89.1 = rate...3.41 – that’s it. A managed float...that’s what they have to come out with! Have to!

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/104746-friday-bytes-the-gurus-do-the-math/#ixzz3OZagpsjx

:lol:       :lol: 

• Upvote 7

security in Honduras

Thug, Is that you????

(hic) Wtf Did SnowGlobe Put Into These Spiked Dinargeritas Anyways ? :blink:

And Has Anybody Seen A Pair Of Bright Fluorescent Polka Dotted Clown Pants ? :o

:D    :D    :D

• Upvote 1