Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliament session adjourned to next Saturday

k98nights

Parliament session adjourned to next Saturday

Thursday, 08 January 2015 17:33 | PDF | Print | E-mail

Baghdad (AIN) -The parliament adjourned its session till next Saturday.

Parliamentary source told All Iraq News Agency "The parliament has lifted its regular session of today until next Saturday." /End/

http://www.alliraqnews.com/en/index.php/political-news/62848-parliament-session-adjourned-to-next-saturday.html

• Upvote 1

This is what they want us to believe.!

I think the budget is ready and they're waiting for the perfect time to open the budget.!

I still expect BIG changes on January 2015

Just my opinion

Completely agree Laid Back!

Doesn't the ISX re open Sunday, call it timing or coincidence. Maybe its something or nothing at all, just thinking out loud.

Yep!

Edited by Catluver67

This is what they want us to believe.! Why? What is it they want us to believe anyway?

I think the budget is ready and they're waiting for the perfect time to open the budget.! The perfect time would have been January 1st 2015.

I still expect BIG changes on January 2015 I expect BIG changes in 2015 but not in January.

Just my opinion

I just pulled this from Mnt Goat about the budget:

The Finance Committee will take the budget and make the necessary deficit cuts needed, as recommended by the chairman. Then the chairman will bring it up for a vote, after a quick review in parliament for the changes. This will all take place between now and Jan 11th.  OnJan 11th Sunday parliament will vote on it.

So if we do not see the budget bill passed by a voting session by Monday morning then we can expect to wait until Jan 20th as our next target date. This date has already been made clear to us it is a possible next target.

The odds are the they will try to meet the Jan 11th date  since the finance committee and the CBI also desires to have the ISX  start international trading with the live links to the global money exchanges and do it on Jan 11th and they need the IQD rate to be live and a tradable rate.  Do you understand what this means? It means we have a new target date ofJan 11th verified again.

Again don’t get all hyped up since this is just another target date to shoot for that is all. Just like Dec 1st, then Dec 25th then Jan 7th  and now Jan11th. We are also hearing many members of parliament believe this can not be done prior to Jan 20th  and so they struggle to satisfy these constituents too.

This seems to be a valid post from Mtn Goat IMHO.   Perhaps January is going to see great change like our member Laid Back believes!

• Upvote 5

This is what they want us to believe.!

I think the budget is ready and they're waiting for the perfect time to open the budget.!

I still expect BIG changes on January 2015

Just my opinion

Laid Back you I enjoy reading your responses. Your always in good spirits my friend! 

Edited by chris2028
  • Upvote 1

I just pulled this from Mnt Goat about the budget:

The Finance Committee will take the budget and make the necessary deficit cuts needed, as recommended by the chairman. Then the chairman will bring it up for a vote, after a quick review in parliament for the changes. This will all take place between now and Jan 11th.  OnJan 11th Sunday parliament will vote on it.

So if we do not see the budget bill passed by a voting session by Monday morning then we can expect to wait until Jan 20th as our next target date. This date has already been made clear to us it is a possible next target.

The odds are the they will try to meet the Jan 11th date  since the finance committee and the CBI also desires to have the ISX  start international trading with the live links to the global money exchanges and do it on Jan 11th and they need the IQD rate to be live and a tradable rate.  Do you understand what this means? It means we have a new target date ofJan 11th verified again.

Again don’t get all hyped up since this is just another target date to shoot for that is all. Just like Dec 1st, then Dec 25th then Jan 7th  and now Jan11th. We are also hearing many members of parliament believe this can not be done prior to Jan 20th  and so they struggle to satisfy these constituents too.

This seems to be a valid post from Mtn Goat IMHO.   Perhaps January is going to see great change like our member Laid Back believes!

That would be nice but if we're to base our opinion off the news then this is just more guru bs.  They told us earlier in the week that the finance comittee had to give their report on the budget to parliament on Wednesday and then they would read the budget a second time but if they didnt get to read it that day they would probably finish on Saturday.  Then they told us yesterday that they did not finish reading it and it was on the agenda for today to keep reading it.  Today it sounds like all they did was discuss it and argue about it some more.  Unless they are keeping the second reading secret it is not done.  They will finish reading it on Saturday if things are different for the better this year and if they are not then they will keep arguing about various points until it is ready to be read for the second time.  ONce it is read a second time they have to wait at least four days before they can call a vote.  Maybe everything will be different and they can throw the constitution playbook out the window for the rv but if not then this post is just more guru hype.  Heres to hoping

That would be nice but if we're to base our opinion off the news then this is just more guru bs.  They told us earlier in the week that the finance comittee had to give their report on the budget to parliament on Wednesday and then they would read the budget a second time but if they didnt get to read it that day they would probably finish on Saturday.  Then they told us yesterday that they did not finish reading it and it was on the agenda for today to keep reading it.  Today it sounds like all they did was discuss it and argue about it some more.  Unless they are keeping the second reading secret it is not done.  They will finish reading it on Saturday if things are different for the better this year and if they are not then they will keep arguing about various points until it is ready to be read for the second time.  ONce it is read a second time they have to wait at least four days before they can call a vote.  Maybe everything will be different and they can throw the constitution playbook out the window for the rv but if not then this post is just more guru hype.  Heres to hoping

Maybe what they should do is pass it then they can read it. It seems it wouldn't be the first time some country`s elected representatives bypassed the constitution.

• Upvote 1