Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Adam Montana

Adam Montana weekly - 7 January 2015

Thank you Adam! oh and I really am a Seahawk fan but.... Here in Oklahoma we have a lot of Cowboy fans. I refuse to go to the dark side! lololol The kink in all that is some OU players are on the Cowboy team! Hard to not root for our former players... Sooner born, Sooner bred....

10891919_1014065385274452_14199740965441

• Upvote 4

Thanks Adam, as always, great post and to the point. Much appreciated sir

• Upvote 1

Thanks Adam for the Chat...if the Budgets pass tomorrow..will you be doing a short drive by chat tomorrow? Thanks again for allowing us to congregate here on DV for Free... :D  

• Upvote 2

That's right, Mr Adam Sir.  Go Cheeseheads and see if you can get to play the Patriots once again this season.  If you can't get past Tony Romo, who really does have cheese in his head, then you'll have to re-assess the status of your boy-QB-God in quite another light don't you think?

If you'd like to announce the terms of our little wager Adam, I'll leave that up to you. 

That way you might not get inundated from people who want to make book.  Haha

They did not finish reading the budget today.  It is on the agenda again for tomorrow.  Once they finish reading it a second time the constitutuon stipulates that at least four days have to pass before they can call a vote.

• Upvote 2

Please don't shoot me for this but I just missed gettin' this posted to Q&A this morning and got tied up till now...so, since it's more of a comment I'll go right ahead and skate on thin ice.......

Now what?

That says it all Adam...where do you see this ride going from here?...esp. In view of the beating I feel we all took this past week...I know enough has already been said about our dear Nadita's fall from grace....and I definitely think you did the right thing Adam! I can only hope her intentions were just naive and not intentional...and for what it's worth I hope she doesn't get taken advantage of by some slick talking forked-tongued crook! I'm sorry this spilled over into the Q&A...I was so in shock initially that I was speechless! Like I said...I feel you handled the situation very well but in light of this ride nearly being over I feel like it's a crying shame that anyone jeopardize their VIP status and their friendship in one foolish move(IMO)...just sayin'!!!! I will miss her....but I will also hold the door open for any future restoration of relationship....not meaning no disrespect to anyone....but I have found life is fickle, and we all tend to screw up on occasion...so I hope we can extend an olive branch post RV to our beloved news anchor...but in the meantime I am more ready for this ride to be over than ever! Sorry if this offends anyone...but it's all I've been thinkin' of this past few days! Sandfly to Adam and all the Mods keeping the peace and for keeping it real!!! :)

• Upvote 3

All I have to say is that its shameful how my Lions were cheated. A late game pass interface call that would have given us more clock to burn and a fresh set of downs, NOT! The stupid referees picked up the penalty flag without any explanation and the Boys went on to win the game.

• Upvote 2

Needed some encoraging words, it's cold in KC.

KC will win the Super Bowl 2016. 

I tried Billy K.

This is one Ice bowl we won't be cheated in, I hope!! Cowboys Cowboys Cowboys!!! 6 time World Champions! :rodeo:

All I have to say is that its shameful how my Lions were cheated. A late game pass interface call that would have given us more clock to burn and a fresh set of downs, NOT! The stupid referees picked up the penalty flag without any explanation and the Boys went on to win the game.

Amen to that ..plus the NFL notified the Lions of a holding penalty not called in the same play. Hope the refs for you Packers fans aren't the same ones....just sayin <_<  Suspect to say the least.  Oh...thanks Adam B)  Nice update :bravo:

• Upvote 1

:soon: Thanks Adam for everything & for using the 4 letter word I finally want to see!  :D 

• Upvote 1

Thanks Adam!  My wife, two of our boys and myself will be at the Packer game on Sunday.  A Sunday Packer win and a Monday IQD RV would sure fit the bill!!!

Stay warm out there!!!

That's right, Mr Adam Sir.  Go Cheeseheads and see if you can get to play the Patriots once again this season.  If you can't get past Tony Romo, who really does have cheese in his head, then you'll have to re-assess the status of your boy-QB-God in quite another light don't you think?

If you'd like to announce the terms of our little wager Adam, I'll leave that up to you. 

That way you might not get inundated from people who want to make book.  Haha

It's the playoffs... anything can happen! 

:cheesehead:

• Upvote 1

has there been an update since yesterday on what happened in the Parliament last night?  I believe Adam said that things didn't finalize on the 7th and were to continue in the next days session which would have been last night our time.

• Upvote 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Adam Montana
      Good morning and HAPPY WEDNESDAY!

These Weekly updates are getting more and more fun for me, because Iraq is moving faster and faster.

The proof is coming daily, hourly... we are looking at an HCL move soon, and that's about all we need right now!

The comments on my Weekly update last week reached 6 pages pretty quickly... here's one of the highlights:

That doesn't say "HCL tomorrow, RV by Friday"... but it's pretty darn close!

The new PM Kazzamie is operating efficiently and effectively. We are going to hear some detractions and criticisms, but he is doing a great job in my opinion.

Oil is slightly down this morning, but the overall trend is stable and upwards, currently at $39.24. The IMF is predicting a continuation - I agree.

As we move closer to a successful resolution and completion with HCL, we are going to start hearing a LOT from the "gurus". Some of them will be right, some will always be "full of it", but the closer we get... the louder it's going to seem.

Stay calm, don't let emotions get the best of you, and hang tight... we are closing in.

That's all I'm posting for this morning. 

Go Iraq, go HCL, 

GO RV!!!!!!!

- Adam

• By Adam Montana
      Good morning, good morning!

This may end up being a "less is more" kind of post.

Reason?

HCL.

I made mention last week that we are in a great spot, and I was hoping to see some movement on the HCL.

@DinarThug, true to form, followed up with this. And this. ("The oil and gas law will be included in the upcoming sessions.") And this. And this! And this. And THIS!!! And... seriously, it just kept going. 

There are times when I find it perfectly acceptable to be calm, sit back, and not get too excited.

This is not that time.

We are looking at constant HCL news, constant mention of monetary change, constant clues that we are on the brink of a monumental event.

I'm ready.

=== // This next part will be deleted tomorrow: // =====

(deleted)

=== // The above will be removed tomorrow. You snooze... you lose! // ====

Don't get me wrong... I'm pretty stoked about the stability of bitcoin (and the potential of quite a few other cryptos!), the markets are encouraging (hat tip  to @Pitcher for the great analysis every week!), and a mess of other stuff!

There is just so much going on right now that smells like "HCL", like this and this and this and... it's almost overwhelming.

You can bet the gurus are going to be going nuts here pretty soon.

As a VIP member, you can ignore all of the hype and the nonsense you read or hear, and relax while you watch for my text and email with the official RV announcement.

Hang on to your hats, friends... stay grounded, get in VIP, and enjoy the ride.

Go Kazzammie. Go HCL.

GO RV.

- Adam

P.S. Don't forget about the Weekly Powerball Pool!

• By Adam Montana
      Good morning and HAPPY WEDNESDAY!

Yes, I'm a bit excited. A big reason is some progress (a breakthrough, in fact!) in OSI (part of our VIP area), details of which are here.

The second reason, which makes the above even sweeter, is the situation surrounding us.

OIL - Oil is a big deal. WTI is stable at just under $40. The previous Iraqi Budget was published at an expected rate higher than $40, and throughout 2019 the price of Oil never quite hit the mark they established for it, yet Iraq was able to sustain operations even at the lower price. Even more impressive is the fact that when Oil went to negative rates recently, Iraq didn't crumble. They survived. And even more impressive than that is the trajectory that this thread is on.

Oil, and Iraq, is on the move. 

The OPEC production cut agreement has made a significant impact on oil and it's place in the world economy. Or, you could say the world economy and the price of oil - they are intertwined. As we move forward in 2020, this is a significant factor in Iraq's ability to increase the value of their financial tools... and we are on the right path.

There is more going on, including the upcoming IFEX, and that alone would have a lot of Gurus spewing extra saucy verbal diarrhea... the thing is, some of it is bound to come true, even if they don't have a clue what they are talking about.

Why? Because we are getting to that point.

A broken clock is still right twice a day. 

Kazzamie is kicking butt. Seriously - I have a list of over a dozen articles that I love from just the last few days. 

The only thing we are missing right now is the HCL.

And even that "smells" close.

I'll do a discount on VIP by email later this week. It's going to be a limited one, so jump on it quick when you see the email.

I'll be in touch soon!

GOOOOO RRRRRVVVVV!!!!!!!

- Adam 

P.S. Don't forget to get in our Weekly Powerball Pool!  

• By Adam Montana
      Good morning and Happy Wednesday!

I don't see a need to make this update overly complicated, so... I won't!

OIL: We saw negative prices recently, but it has shot back up to almost $40. This shouldn't come as a surprise - OIL is a necessary commodity, the world isn't going to stop using or needing it anytime soon, and Iraq has a lot. Conclusion: Good for Iraq.

Also OIL: The recent OPEC+ agreement to cut production is partly responsible for the rise in price, but this article confirms what I've been saying for years - Iraq isn't really obligated, or inclined, to play by the "rules". The rules don't really apply to them, so why would they? 

Don't worry - that's a positive thing for us in the speculation game. We want Iraq to use every tool they have, and they are.

GOI (Government of Iraq): Our new guy in office Kazzamie continues to plow through obstacles, protests against the former PMs are fading in the rear view mirror quickly, and the list of accomplishments is getting more impressive by the day. (This thread is at 6 pages and counting, and only started Monday! Solid work, @Mary B)

More GOI: @DinarThug gave some attention to GOI matters, specifically the Budget and government salaries here. My opinion on the Budget is pretty simple: It doesn't have to be announced prior to an RV, the future rate of the Iraqi Dinar doesn't need to be published in it. However, the articles posted in that thread all have a similar "feel" - Kazzamie is weeding through the mess, doing positive things, moving the ship forward.

Even more GOI: @yota691 brought us this article regarding Kazemi, and followed it with a couple of articles regarding a focus on preventing double taxation, referencing Kuwait... If you read the recent explanation of the Iraqi Budget and the Currency Auctions in Iraq, you know that Kuwait and Iraq have a unique situation... some of the details are murky, and hard to put in context, but it stands to reason that Iraq would create loopholes for themselves prior to announcing a significant change in the value of the currency.

Kuwait will likely be first in line with their hands out, due to the legal agreement for reparations and the significant amount that is owed to Kuwait by Iraq.

This stuff isn't rocket science!

(I've linked to this Auctions and Budget post multiple times recently... that's a hint that it's important.  )

Also noteworthy is an article DT posted in last week's Weekly update. If this kind of stuff doesn't put a smile on your face, nothing will!  

That's all I'm going to review for this morning - the summary here, if you hadn't figured it out yet (I'm sure you did!), is: POSITIVE with a side of GIDDY-UP.

Go RRRVVVV!!!!!

- Adam

P.S. Get in our Powerball Pool! You can't win if you don't play, and your odds are better in a group.
    • By Adam Montana
      Good morning good morning!

Happy Wednesday DinarVets, and welcome to another edition of "The Weekly".

Hopefully it's one of the few remaining.  

2020... what a year so far! I'm not going to comment on the current events because they don't really make a difference on the Iraqi Dinar, and it's a rant that I just don't feel like getting into this morning.

I am curious to see what kind of "spike" we will see in corona cases, though, since there are suddenly gobs of people doing the exact opposite of "social distancing"... my guess is that there won't be any massive spike. Time will tell.

Anyway! We made it through a couple months of invisible plague. Ramadan and Eid al-Fitr has passed. 

After a series of unsuccessful attempts at appointing a Prime Minister, Kazemi (RV Kazammy!!!) is approaching only two short months in office, but he's seriously kicking butt! 

We don't have an HCL agreement (yet), so we don't have an RV. 

But we are getting close. 

Kazammi is possibly the first political figure in a position to have a real chance at getting the HCL to pass.

One of the reasons is stated on Wikipedia fairly well:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mustafa_Al-Kadhimi#:~:text=Al-Kadhimi was a vocal,of the Iraqi political parties.

The HCL is a VERY polarized topic. In order for it to come together, a couple of opposing parties have to agree on it... and a neutral party as mediator is the best way to go.

That's our guy Kazzami! 

These topics will get you up to speed on "the rest of the story" quickly:

1. Kazemi-Kazammi is not a Kurd, he's not "one of them", but the Kurds are supporting him. This has monumental potential:

2. Iran has lost their power. The "Iran factor" that has held Iraq back in the past is just that... the past.

3. Kazzami has reportedly made his picks, and Parliament should rubber stamp them next week. This is progress.

They may not vote every one of them in, but 80% will be enough to move forward.

4. If you want the play-by-play, our fearless and tireless @yota691 has you covered.

(tl;dr version: Parliament is working.)

And on that note, my friends, I am wrapping up this Weekly.

Life is good, things in the desert look positive, and GOOO RRRVVVV!!!!!

- Adam

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.