Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Adam Montana

Adam Montana weekly - 7 January 2015

Thank you Adam! oh and I really am a Seahawk fan but.... Here in Oklahoma we have a lot of Cowboy fans. I refuse to go to the dark side! lololol The kink in all that is some OU players are on the Cowboy team! Hard to not root for our former players... Sooner born, Sooner bred....

10891919_1014065385274452_14199740965441

• Upvote 4

Thanks Adam for the Chat...if the Budgets pass tomorrow..will you be doing a short drive by chat tomorrow? Thanks again for allowing us to congregate here on DV for Free... :D  

• Upvote 2

That's right, Mr Adam Sir.  Go Cheeseheads and see if you can get to play the Patriots once again this season.  If you can't get past Tony Romo, who really does have cheese in his head, then you'll have to re-assess the status of your boy-QB-God in quite another light don't you think?

If you'd like to announce the terms of our little wager Adam, I'll leave that up to you. 

That way you might not get inundated from people who want to make book.  Haha

They did not finish reading the budget today.  It is on the agenda again for tomorrow.  Once they finish reading it a second time the constitutuon stipulates that at least four days have to pass before they can call a vote.

• Upvote 2

Please don't shoot me for this but I just missed gettin' this posted to Q&A this morning and got tied up till now...so, since it's more of a comment I'll go right ahead and skate on thin ice.......

Now what?

That says it all Adam...where do you see this ride going from here?...esp. In view of the beating I feel we all took this past week...I know enough has already been said about our dear Nadita's fall from grace....and I definitely think you did the right thing Adam! I can only hope her intentions were just naive and not intentional...and for what it's worth I hope she doesn't get taken advantage of by some slick talking forked-tongued crook! I'm sorry this spilled over into the Q&A...I was so in shock initially that I was speechless! Like I said...I feel you handled the situation very well but in light of this ride nearly being over I feel like it's a crying shame that anyone jeopardize their VIP status and their friendship in one foolish move(IMO)...just sayin'!!!! I will miss her....but I will also hold the door open for any future restoration of relationship....not meaning no disrespect to anyone....but I have found life is fickle, and we all tend to screw up on occasion...so I hope we can extend an olive branch post RV to our beloved news anchor...but in the meantime I am more ready for this ride to be over than ever! Sorry if this offends anyone...but it's all I've been thinkin' of this past few days! Sandfly to Adam and all the Mods keeping the peace and for keeping it real!!! :)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

All I have to say is that its shameful how my Lions were cheated. A late game pass interface call that would have given us more clock to burn and a fresh set of downs, NOT! The stupid referees picked up the penalty flag without any explanation and the Boys went on to win the game.

• Upvote 2

Needed some encoraging words, it's cold in KC.

KC will win the Super Bowl 2016. 

I tried Billy K.

All I have to say is that its shameful how my Lions were cheated. A late game pass interface call that would have given us more clock to burn and a fresh set of downs, NOT! The stupid referees picked up the penalty flag without any explanation and the Boys went on to win the game.

Amen to that ..plus the NFL notified the Lions of a holding penalty not called in the same play. Hope the refs for you Packers fans aren't the same ones....just sayin <_<  Suspect to say the least.  Oh...thanks Adam B)  Nice update :bravo:

• Upvote 1

Thanks Adam!  My wife, two of our boys and myself will be at the Packer game on Sunday.  A Sunday Packer win and a Monday IQD RV would sure fit the bill!!!

Stay warm out there!!!

That's right, Mr Adam Sir.  Go Cheeseheads and see if you can get to play the Patriots once again this season.  If you can't get past Tony Romo, who really does have cheese in his head, then you'll have to re-assess the status of your boy-QB-God in quite another light don't you think?

If you'd like to announce the terms of our little wager Adam, I'll leave that up to you. 

That way you might not get inundated from people who want to make book.  Haha

It's the playoffs... anything can happen! 

:cheesehead:

• Upvote 1

has there been an update since yesterday on what happened in the Parliament last night?  I believe Adam said that things didn't finalize on the 7th and were to continue in the next days session which would have been last night our time.

• Upvote 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Adam Montana
      Morning all!

I know, I know... I completely missed my deadline. Lots of them, actually. Just assume I'm in training to be the next PM for Iraq  

Sorry to leave you all hanging, and happy to report that I am indeed still alive. 

Thursday is the new Wednesday  

Holding pattern on HCL. This is going to break soon. I'm watching it like a hawk and can't WAIT for this to turn!

It is going to be in our favor. I'm betting big on this. YMMV

Not interested in taking the heat of that job, noooooooo sir! But I am very interested in watching things shake out from here! 

Probably a couple years before the Pack is a Superbowl team again, and hopefully we still have #12 by then, but... time will tell.

See above

Also see above. We are getting close.

That's all I'm going to leave here for now... more on the way, but until we get some breaking news, I won't be promising any deadlines.

Stay grounded, friends!

• By Adam Montana
      Happy Wednesday everyone,

I hope you’re all ready for the feasting, because tomorrow is turkey dayyyyy!!!! Let the tryptophan induced napping commence!

Also on the agenda for the coming days is “Black Friday”. Be sure to have the riot gear ready when you hit the mall, because those little old ladies will legitimately run your butt over with their shopping cart for the $2 savings on their coveted knitting kit. And kick you as they wheel by, if you happened to slow them down too much, because by God there are more things to throw in the cart!

Of course, we have to have a “deal” here on DinarVets for the Holiday. It wouldn’t be “Black Friday” without it, and you won't need your karate lessons or a bodyguard to take advantage or it.

I’ll jump right to the point - half off your Platinum Upgrade with "TURKEY1", 40% off any other VIP package with the code “TURKEY” at this link: https://goo.gl/D8Y74a

Regardless of when the Dinar moves in value, we continue trying our luck in the Lottery Pool. Here's this week's pool:

Maybe we will hit that one day and a couple dozen faithful participants will split a big pot, so I'll keep throwing my numbers in there when I remember to do so.

The difference between the Lotto Pool and the Dinar, however, is exactly what I just said... "luck".

I don't think the IQD RV is the same. There is no "luck" involved, unless you were just lucky to have heard about it before it happens. At some point, we're all going to look back on this and say "Hot DAMN did we get lucky!" - but it's not really luck.

Iraq still has a major portion of what is one of the most valuable commodities on the planet. Iraq has been torn down, beaten, and bruised... and then clawed it's way back to a very respectable place. If you're like me, you might be a little annoyed with the wait. But you also realize that the "wait" isn't unreasonable. It only seems like this has taken a long time because unrealistic expectations have been set by many, including some "gurus" that constantly jump the gun and make premature speculations.

Things happen in their own time, not on our time. The magic for us is when those two line up...

... and the signs are looking favorable.

Regading VIP, the basics are simple: Join VIP and when we have the RV in hand, you're going to get a guaranteed better return on your exchange. We have further opportunities to multiple that profit, and the BEST asset protection plans you can imagine. That's just the short description! VIP is something you won't regret - hop on in there with us. 

https://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/store/category/1-vip-membership-packages/

I'm going to answer the weekly Q's and then get this Weekly update published.

If I didn't believe it would, I would have sold all mine.

That is not the case - I'm sitting tight, with my personal VIP Certificate and Dinar stash close at hand.

Iraq is moving in the right direction. It's a small question of timing right now. Pretty simple stuff.

What do I have to say about the opinion of your unnamed co-worker, who probably has no credentials or clue, and is talking anyway? Nothing.

But you may want to be careful how vocal you are about your personal involvement in this... when the RV is announced, I bet that same co-worker and a few dozen more will suddenly be your best friend(s).

Yes, there has been steady progress regarding everything related to HCL. We couldn't have a complete HCL before the pieces were in place, the GOI ready, etc.

Nobody will deny that Iraq has moved in the right direction.

At first glance, we're talking about OPEC (thank you for posting a link, that helps a lot when answering questions!), which has had a very light hand regarding Iraq.

I'm going to get this update posted, I will review that article in full a little later and respond back.

*** edit: The article seems to indicate that the US is ramping up oil production, which will lower prices globally. Iraq may need to adjust their Budget, and maybe the potential RV amount will be reflected in that. Let's say they were to RV at $1, but oil is 30% lower than the former anticipated price, then the RV could come in at .70 as well.

As far as timing of the RV, I see no concerns.

Happy Turkey day, everyone! Take advantage of that discount and I'll see you in the VIP section.

• By Adam Montana
      Morning all!

It's been a pretty interesting morning over here at DV headquarters, and there are a couple things I'd love to get your feedback on. 

In fact, today's update is more of an invitation to discuss than anything else. There are some brilliant people in this community, and even if you're not one of them, please get involved! 

There are going to be mentions of some stocks below, and these are not items that do or do not invest in (short/long/otherwise), but they play a role in the bigger picture and can be thought provoking, which lends insight to the future if you care to follow along.

One of these items is (of course) the immediate future of the Iraqi Dinar.

As the year draws to a close, there is a question of "Will this get done before the end of 2018 or is there a benefit to waiting until the start of 2019? Post your thoughts below on why they may want to pull the trigger before year end, or why they would be better served to wait till January 1 or after?

NOTE: If you are going to respond with nonsense like "We deserve an RV for Christmas" or "I don't think it will ever happen because I was bullied in school and it's scary outside of my crying closet", please just move on. Those are not legitimate or intelligent thoughts. Thanks

Next, and related, is US economy and oil prices in specific. Yesterday WTI posted it's lowest price of the year at 56.55, OPEC has been flirting with production cuts (which makes sense), and President Trump encouraged the opposite (not sure why yet). The DOW has taken a beating lately, but is up over 150 as I type this.

A couple of very interesting topics recently have been Tesla (TSLA) and Amazon (AMZN). Tesla is fun to watch if for nothing more than the fact that Elon Musk is a wild child and does whatever the hell he wants, by all traditional measures the company simply shouldn't even be in business, yet..  

And Amazon is fun to watch because... who or what is going to stop THAT train? 

Final topic of discussion for the morning, and the "meat" will be in the VIP section, but let's throw this out there anyway... crypto.

Last year there was a selloff, causing a dip, before Christmas. BTC has been extremely stable for some time now, but are we heading towards another dip? I'm about 3 weeks early on this particular dip, if it's going to happen again, so this is the perfect time to prepare. 

Full discussion on that in the VIP section:

I have lots more on my mind right now, but I think those three(+) items will make a good starting point. Let the discussion begin!

Weekly Q's:

Don't worry about the multiple posts bud  it happens!

Regarding HCL - you have to give me a link if you want a response to a specific article. We do not currently have a completed HCL.

This topic is now open for discussion, as I posted above.

• By Adam Montana
      Morning all!

Just FYI today’s update will be coming in late. I’ll send out an email when it’s up!

• By Adam Montana
      Morning morning morning!!!

Let’s hop right into it, shall we? 

Yes, we shall!

In case you missed the last week of Iraqi news, here’s where we are:

Iraq, in a rare move that surprised many and left a lot of jaws on the ground, appointed a President (Barham Salih) and the newly anointed one promptly gave us a new Prime Minister, Adil Abdul Mahdi. 

I know, I know… TWO accomplishments in one swift move? In the same week!? There’s a couple words we’ve been dying to hear… “swift” and “accomplishment”! Believe it or not, it happened, and we’re off to the races.

Before I go into my thoughts and analysis on the new landscape, let’s remember what this really comes down to… OIL. For us to profit off of a rise in value on the currency of Iraq, they must raise the exchange rate. This is a very simple concept - it is a simple matter of market manipulation and if it benefits them and is feasible - they will do it. When the value of IQD plummeted, that was at a time when there was no faith in Iraq’s ability to cover it’s debt. Iraq was a country torn by war, confusion, chaos… it had no leader, it had no way to act as a sovereign nation. Iraq was placed under Chapter 7 by the United Nations, rendered incapable of operating a full military, helpless and dependent on outside help. Without means of protecting themselves, they could not possibly take advantage of their natural resources. They did not have any strength, and they had to go the long road of rebuilding not only their country, but rebuilding the world’s confidence in their ability to buy back their currency and deliver on their contracts.

A revaluation of their currency was a long shot in 2008, but it was certainly possible. Now, in 2018, it’s much less of a long shot. 

In fact, with the complete passage of the HCL, it’s almost a certainty.

Back to the present situation:

According to the Iraqi Constitution, the new PM has exactly 30 days from taking the role to seat/appoint/select the new GOI. For those of you new to the discussion, that means nothing… if it takes longer than 30 days, nobody is getting hanged, tarred and feathered, or anything else. I expect to see the job 80% done inside the “mandatory” 30 days…  

… but that 80% is probably enough for the job we need done.

We’re looking at a very clear trend. We can trace this all the way back to former Prime Minister Abadi’s assumption of his role as former Prime Minister. He had heavy resistance, but with the support and backing of a (slight) majority of the PTB, he was able to take charge and for quite some time made impressive progress on many things that have propped up Iraq, making it a more stable country than it has been in many decades. Follow recent history over the last couple years, glance at the recent elections, then compare them to the elections that were held over 10 years ago when many Iraqi Dinar holders first heard that there was an opportunity for the Dinar to regain it’s former value… OH. WHAT. A. DIFFERENCE! The recent elections were held, they took their time sorting the votes, and there was no major drama or setbacks. A President was appointed, then a Prime Minister, and STILL no significant upsets or shocking news.

Do you see what this says about Iraq? It says that they have control of their systems. They didn’t have to call for help on anything. And that is EXACTLY what we want to see, what the world wants to see, in order to support a revaluation on their currency.

This brings us to the present moment, where PM Mahdi is tasked with the job of forming the government. A strong key to the future value of Iraqi Dinar is, as I mentioned earlier, OIL. 

You know I like to save the good stuff for last!
      Oh, did I mention that incoming Prime Minister Abdul Mahdi served as OIL MINISTER between 2014 and 2016? That’s right… and he was placed there under Abadi, back when it was Abadi’s job to form the GOI. Even before that, Mahdi was Finance Minister under Allawi back in 2004. This new Prime Minister may not be everyone’s favorite… but he has some very serious credentials, and I think he’s going to play very nice with all of the important people in this process.

New President, New PM, solid progress already happening.  

These events are not random. The people leading the current charge were not pulled out of a hat. I mentioned in a recent update that I feel the “President” is mostly a figurehead, and that’s still my opinion. I’m not going to risk the wrath of President Salih… ah, screw it… he’s a sock puppet. Who am I kidding?! 

Sorry everyone, I was getting off track and enjoying myself a little much there I’ll get back to the point.  

This recent election is a ROARING success for Iraq.

We have a new President. That issue is settled.

The new President picked and named a uniquely qualified Prime Minister so fast that some members here have reported feeling the effects of whiplash.

Said new Prime Minister is already showing how capable he is by moving with impressive speed in forming their new government.

If this keeps up, we’re looking at progress like we’ve never seen before - the HCL is going to be upon us before we even realize it, and if you aren’t watching for that RV text from me, you might miss it!

With all this going on, you can bet I’m redoubling my work behind the scenes to be sure we’re ready for it. I don’t know when that text message will go out, but I’m ready at a moment’s notice… are you?

Our VIP group closes to new members IMMEDIATELY on announcement of a revaluation in the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar. 

You can join here:  https://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/store/category/1-vip-membership-packages/

Just one question from the members this week, and it's a good one:

@Synopsis, that is indeed a doozie! 

I'm glad you linked to the specific post that got you thinking about that. Reading the following articles, and then your post further down that page, is certainly thought provoking.

My opinion - there is some meat there. There are also several workarounds, so I won't settle on that being a key factor... but the thought of Shabibi being reintroduced as a key player doesn't turn me off at all!

It will be interesting to see if his name comes up in this critical 30 days we are wading through right now. Excellent post, and thanks for sharing your thoughts!

In the Crypto forum... is Bitcoin ready to bounce?

In the weekly lotto pool... I'm in, are you?

That's my "short" summary and thoughts for this morning. Leave your feedback and comments below.

GOOOOO RRRVVVVVVV!!!!!

• Popular Now

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.