Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Higher Level of Intel.

larrylo

TNT = Totally Not True

Truth Nowhere Told

Turkey Neck Talking

Totally Nude Transvestite

Tony Needs Teeth

Tony's Nads Twisted

Two Naked Turkeys

Tony's Not Trusted

Twisted Neanderthal Twit

• Upvote 8

Since TNT is so full of BS and lies, why is he still allowed to post??? Just a thought !

freeroy,

You will find that the Rumor Section contains not only substantiated rumors but unsubstantiated rumors and downright lies. We let our members bring over any rumor or article from other sites. We don't censor much but we have banned members like Terryk, Tony TNT and others from this site in the past.

• Upvote 1

I am not  agreeing   with   tony  ,  but  did I  see  some where in the  older news release  I think it was 1 st of December  in that  time  frame ,   that  someone  did  mention  the dinar would start in the later part of  January  ... I  think  it  was  that other maliki  guy  not   malarkey  the old  p.m.  ,,,, it was  he  or  maybe  an economist , was  just  putting out  editorials  of  what  might happen ......   ? 

TNT = Totally Not True

Truth Nowhere Told

Turkey Neck Talking

Totally Nude Transvestite

Tony Needs Teeth

Tony's Nads Twisted

Two Naked Turkeys

Tony's Not Trusted

Twisted Neanderthal Twit

Good ones

Since TNT is so full of BS and lies, why is he still allowed to post??? Just a thought !

Because others ( DV members) report his stuff.. He's not a Member here...Same could be said of all Gurus being reported /quoted here

Personally I have zero problem with that... Freedom of Speech/Freedom of Read.... If one is not interested in reading... Just skip the stuff. No big deal

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2