Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RI today $3.40...RV $8.00 Friday...high level sources.

Luigi1

from other sources...

06-01-2015-Intel Guru TrerryK-1-5-15 TerryK: RI RV IS KNOCKING AT OUR DOOR. [Do you think we will get the RI first? Will that be at the $3.00+ rate? If so, then when do you think it will go up to a good rate like $6 to $8?]

THIS IS HOW IT WAS PUT TO ME BY MY UST/IMF CONTACTS WHICH THEY BOTH AGREED. WE MOST LIKELY WILL SEE THE RI WHICH WILL MEET WITH THE KUWAIT AGREEMENTS NOT TO EXCEED .50 BELOW OR ABOVE THE KUWAIT CURRENCY, THIS IS IN CHAPTER 7 AGREEMENT.

This comes from TerryK directly from his high level contacts in the UST, WTO, UN and in GOI. As Possum says...Let's party.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 6

--well to put it bluntly--this guy is so full of sh-- it will make your head spin---I know for sure because my friend from school works at the treasury and he emails me now and then if anything is going on --so yes this guy is full of sh-----jmo of him and anybody else that they says has info from the ust--I would know--trust me

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Luigi may not be the master plumber that his brother Mario is, but are negs (-) really necessary in the "Rumor" section?    :shrug:   Anybody hanging their future on a rumor.......gets what they deserve.   :peace: 

GO RV, and NO BV

It wasn't me, although I think he deserves a few for it, but shouldn't there be some kind of standard, even in the rumor section? I mean, TerryK?! Seriously? This guy posts something like this every day, and has a perfect 0.000 batting average over years. Why is his bilge even worth the copy and paste time it takes to pollute the site with it?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

It wasn't me, although I think he deserves a few for it, but shouldn't there be some kind of standard, even in the rumor section? I mean, TerryK?! Seriously? This guy posts something like this every day, and has a perfect 0.000 batting average over years. Why is his bilge even worth the copy and paste time it takes to pollute the site with it?

Lest we forget...TerryK is a Dinar Guru and has been since 2004. His opine is no worse or any better than the next Guru.

A Guru is only as good as his sources. Garbage in...garbage out. Maybe we should hold the sources more accountable. IMO.

• Upvote 5

Luigi may not be the master plumber that his brother Mario is, but are negs (-) really necessary in the "Rumor" section?    :shrug:   Anybody hanging their future on a rumor.......gets what they deserve.   :peace: 

GO RV, and NO BV

I agree Shab. These people are vicious. You all don't know anymore then Luigi so why the mean talk?  :confused2:

• Upvote 2

Lest we forget...TerryK is a Dinar Guru and has been since 2004. His opine is no worse or any better than the next Guru.

A Guru is only as good as his sources. Garbage in...garbage out. Maybe we should hold the sources more accountable. IMO.

Is that what you're doing by posting so many BS rumors? Holding the original posters accountable? Because, to me, it sounds like you're hopefully posting a rumor you think might be true. If not, I have misunderstood you from the beginning. So what if he's been around for 10 years? He's just selling dinars, and his "sources" are either woefully bad or he's just making stuff up. You don't honestly think he's relying on real, connected sources, do you?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Someone hit you with a neg Luigi, so I evened it out.  TK has been calling an RV every week for the past 6 years.  Why should this week be any different?

Agree. Maybe TerryK needs to find other new sources. His sources are probably yanking his chain.

• Upvote 2