Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Zebari Announce The Allocation Of Funds From The Budget In 2015 For The Implementation Of Article 140 !

DinarThug

No, using my ihome computer (desktop).

I know this is not the place to get computer lessons, I'll figure it out when I spend more time doing it.

I grew up with 5 brothers, I'm just accustomed to smartass answers for everything, which is why I like this site, smartasses galore......I feel at home.

• Upvote 1

Deborah Layne

I thought I told you to wash your face?

Not sure why, but I thought this was funny as hell.....maybe because it suddenly appeared between serious comments.

Very amusing!!

(not sure how to copy-n-paste on this site, since this is not your standard copy-n-paste site, I'll learn sooner or later)

Just Hit The 'Quote' Button At The Bottom Right Hand Corner Of The Post U Want To Comment On ! ;)

B)B)B)

No, using my ihome computer (desktop).

I know this is not the place to get computer lessons, I'll figure it out when I spend more time doing it.

I grew up with 5 brothers, I'm just accustomed to smartass answers for everything, which is why I like this site, smartasses galore......I feel at home.

How nice Brokerkeith, ihome too!!! ijust got off from work!!! :)

• Upvote 1

I Thank Thee Sir Thug, I never would have known that.

I honor thy wisdom, but pleeeeeezzz, hit me with one of your twisted, sarcastic responses next time, I'll feel more at home.....Gracias!!

I don't believe anyone feels fully welcome to DinarVets until they are hit with a drive-by from DinarThug.

Thanks jcfrag.......reminds me of a band I watched when I was little called JC Fraggle Rock (or something like that).

Now your wise response makes me feel homey again.......Gracias Sir!!

• Upvote 1

You've gotten more than one friend by now, haven't you?

It's an elf hat. Maybe I'll find a leprechaun hat in March... ;)

No, but I'm sure they'll be flocking to me shortly.

I thought your father Barney (the purple dinosaur) told you to remove it because it showed your true colors....it gave off that purple hue.

I don't believe anyone feels fully welcome to DinarVets until they are hit with a drive-by from DinarThug.

U Nearly Caught A Clownie Smack Down On Ur Very 1st Post

When I Thought U Might Of Been 1 Of Okie's Toothless Cousins 'BrokeUrTeeth' ! :o

Funny+Teeth4.jpeg

:D      :D     :D

• Upvote 1

Thank You Mr. Thug, now I feel special.....ed.......now I know why you are leader of the short bus.

I was around when you first began sharing your warped wisdom years ago (when Scooter shared his thoughts), just never posted like most.

I came out of voyeur mode recently after newcomers began posting vile remarks against the familia.

Thank you for the years of entertainment, I'm sure most here would choose you as the first member they want to meet after RV,,,,...after Adam of course.

The Men - Because they want to see if your size 32 clown shoes are proportionate to your other body parts.

The Woman - Because they want to see if your size 32 clown shoes are proportionate to your other body parts....and to borrow your make-up.

Your photo above is priceless......I think D Layne is in love!!

• Upvote 2

Baghdad allocated 102 billion dinars for the Commission on Article 140

WEDNESDAY, 07 JANUARY 2 / JANUARY 2015 12:09 MM AM / PM P   

Twilight News / Finance Committee announced in the House of Representatives, Wednesday, that the Iraqi government has allocated $ 102 billion dinars for the Commission on Article 140 of the Constitution the disputed areas.

86577865.jpgSome complained of Representatives and the Kurdish authorities of not allocating any amount of Article 140 of the Commission after the first reading of the draft budget, Adin that block to the Committee mentioned constitutional functions, according to previous press reports.

The committee member said that Ahmed Sarhan Committee held (yesterday) Tuesday last meetings in the presence of all its members and its president, noting that the representative of the Ministry of Defence Committee of the Ministry of private student of $ 15 trillion dinars in the text of the draft budget budget.

He said he asked the representative of the Ministry of Defence Forces benefits Alپeshmrگh and the possibility of disbursement of that budget, he stressed that the amounts allocated will be spent in the areas of training, arming and disbursements Alپeshmrگh as part of the Department of Defense, reassuring him that all Alپeshmrگh benefits will be spent.

He said the representative of the Council of Ministers attended part of the meeting and asked the Commission on Article 140 budget, he said in his reply that the Evacuee added a paragraph to Srvyate allocate the amount of 102 billion dinars for the Commission on Article 140.

He said the meetings continued during the past three days, pointing out that the report will provide Alnhana (today) to the House of Representatives and then begin meeting of the Council in order to conduct the second reading of the draft budget for the current year 2015.

• Upvote 1

Zebari: 2015 budget includes funds for the implementation of Article 140

zibari-400x300.jpg

Arbil -arac Press January -7: detection and Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari, the Iraqi government has allocated, funds within the budget of 2015 to the implementation of Article 140 of the Constitution of the disputed areas.

Zebari said in an interview with the magazine Kurdish Coughlan, said that "the Commission on Article 140 of the Council of Ministers called for the allocation of a sum of money to operate and facilitate the process of implementing the article, noting that" the amount deposited in the account Article 140 of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers. "

And on the Peshmerga budget Zebari said: "For the first time transparency and clarity of research and discussion on this issue and agreed that the government is actually providing support to the Peshmerga will be allocated within the Iraqi ground forces budget Peshmerga forces" .anthy (1) 

• Upvote 1

Zebari: 2015 budget includes funds for the implementation of Article 140

zibari-400x300.jpg

Arbil -arac Press January -7: detection and Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari, the Iraqi government has allocated, funds within the budget of 2015 to the implementation of Article 140 of the Constitution of the disputed areas.

Zebari said in an interview with the magazine Kurdish Coughlan, said that "the Commission on Article 140 of the Council of Ministers called for the allocation of a sum of money to operate and facilitate the process of implementing the article, noting that" the amount deposited in the account Article 140 of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers. "

And on the Peshmerga budget Zebari said: "For the first time transparency and clarity of research and discussion on this issue and agreed that the government is actually providing support to the Peshmerga will be allocated within the Iraqi ground forces budget Peshmerga forces" .anthy (1) 

http://www.iraqpressagency.com/ar/2015/01/07/%D8%B2%D9%8A%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D9%85%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B2%D9%86%D8%A9-2015-%D8%AA%D8%B6%D9%85-%D9%85%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%BA-%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%86%D9%81%D9%8A%D8%B0-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%AF/

Edited by Butifldrm
  • Upvote 1