Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friend of mine claims he's getting paid on January 12th

A friend of mine has been buying Dong like crazy, he claims he has a contract and is acquiring as much Dong as he can to send away to someone on January 12th and claims he'll then be receiving a wire back. I've told him I don't think it's smart to  to send money away to strangers with a promise of getting paid but he's dead set on doing this. We'll see if he gets paid or not, I'm guessing not. He keeps saying he can get me in as well, I'm gonna pass.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

LMAO!!!!! If all you folks are so desperate to send your Dinar, Dong, US$, Cars, Trucks etc. to NICE people on the Internet, Please check out my email address on my profile I will give you an address to send it to & pay for the shipping...OH an I promise I'm a nice person an pretty good at creative writing as well... LMAO!!!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Some people are apparently getting desperate ...hoep you can convince your friend not to do that...

Yeah I did my best but you know how people are, once someone has something in their head it's hard to convince them otherwise. I tried to at least convince him to just send a little bit make sure he gets paid before sending the rest, I have 0% confidence he'll actually get paid but was hoping maybe he only loses a small bit of his Dong. ANyhow, he claims its a one time deal he has to send it all. We'll see if he actually goes through with it.

• Upvote 2

If you are desperate and naieav, you will be hung out to dry. Adam will be the only one who will convince me this is done. Their are more internet scams going on right now then we can imagine. Stay focused gang and wait, its the only option.

• Upvote 1

sounds like a big and expensive mistake on your friends part ......... I would never send away cash to anyone on the internet.

Unless it was a bulletproof contract approved by a legal team of my choosing, or they were a highly reputable company.

• Upvote 1

Your friend has (foreign) cash in hand.

Be sure he GETS cash in hand and not some stupid receipt or promissory letter!!

At best it will be a bogus "check" and not an actual deposit receipt BECAUSE IT WILL NOT BE A BANK where he exchanges.

I bet it's not at a bank....

I bet it's some guy at a rented room with a card table, laptop and printer!

No one but a bank can issue cashier's checks.

I'd sure like to drop the raid on this bogus operation.

• Upvote 3

A friend of mine has been buying Dong like crazy, he claims he has a contract and is acquiring as much Dong as he can to send away to someone on January 12th and claims he'll then be receiving a wire back. I've told him I don't think it's smart to  to send money away to strangers with a promise of getting paid but he's dead set on doing this. We'll see if he gets paid or not, I'm guessing not. He keeps saying he can get me in as well, I'm gonna pass.

I had an interesting experience with the Dong about a year ago. I decided to sell my Dong and went back to my local bank where i bought it and they would not take it back. They said go to the airport exchange. So the next trip i took i tried to sell it at the Phoenix airport and again no takers. So when i got to Orlando and tried again and got another no, not interested i explained that i had gone to 2 places prior to him and wondered why, since it was internationally traded. He said it has gone down so much in value, it isn't worth anything. So i am guessing that if you go to VietNam you will be using USD and not their Dong. 

• Upvote 1

Don't do it.   Wait till it's real.

LOL, dejavu.

Nothing ever changes throughout history. Predators and prey.

Yep... They also say.. There's no worse deaf  than the one who refuses to hear.

French dong (toast)

lol

I had an interesting experience with the Dong about a year ago. I decided to sell my Dong and went back to my local bank where i bought it and they would not take it back. They said go to the airport exchange. So the next trip i took i tried to sell it at the Phoenix airport and again no takers. So when i got to Orlando and tried again and got another no, not interested i explained that i had gone to 2 places prior to him and wondered why, since it was internationally traded. He said it has gone down so much in value, it isn't worth anything. So i am guessing that if you go to VietNam you will be using USD and not their Dong. 

Well.. I tried to get rid of   some of my Dinars ( for  necessity) by handing them ( I think it was 3 M just to begin with and see how it'd go..) to a real good buddy of mine who happens to go very often to the UK ( London area).. He went to 2 airports ( If I recall .. Stansted and Gatwick) and he was turned down both times and they looked at him kinda quizzically ( at best)... He brought them back...Said that he'd rather  do not do that again cos it felt uneasy the way they looked at him  and employees talking to each other , making  phone calls etc and finally saying "no"...He was worried

That was in May or June 2014 or maybe earlier...Can't recall exactly...but 2014 nonetheless

Edited by umbertino

Umbertino they probably didn't know what they were, banks don't even sell dinar here so why would they buy a nontradable currency

The Machine.. If I recall correctly ( from what my friend told me) ..They did know what they were.... They wouldn't turn him down right away in both locations... They'd talk and make a phone call and then would say no......All'n'all...No dough  ( so far...)

Edited by umbertino