Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi Dinar Question and Answer by another site

bjw6530

sounds like  trying to stir up , viewership !  h.c.l.  too hca  -----> hydro carbon law ,  now  is hydro carbon agreement  , meaning  they are likeing the hydro carbon law  , but do not really trust the system yet ,  so they are letting  the  payment system  go its  route , from bagdad  too  Kurdistan ,    if a kink hits  the  works  then the whole deal is off and  Kurdistan will do back too shipping oil threw turkey , and collecting money for the Kurdistan region ,   ---- his one  topic , the budget on the first of the year ,   he is kind of right  , sure they can pass the budget  in the first of the year ,  but when  we speak of first of the year , we  do kind of  mean  first quarter of the year ,  Iraq  moves in quarters  , and years  ,   as  in the way they are  handling the budget talks now    went  from the 1 st too the 7 th  will expect it too go too the 12 th  too the  30 th ,  a lot too hash  out  with the dropping oil prices .   (  h c l   too the gas  and oil  law ,  a  rose by any other name  is still ?--------  a rose  )   we know  what they were asking .......

• Upvote 1

Don't waste the 20 minutes......I skimmed thru.

He thinks 2016 is more likely for RV, mainly because his contact in Basra told him that ISIS has to be 100% eliminated and ALL of Iraq has to be under government control before they will RV.

Claims he just came across the DinarVets website, when he actually posted here years ago.....well, maybe it was someone copying his posts here.

Years ago when he was in Iraq, he claimed to know the exact "Highly Classified" documents that were in a briefcase one of the government members was carrying around.......information that only a handful of people in the entire world were privilege to.

He also made other statements that I believe easyrider verified to be false.

He ended by stating he's glad he answered all of the questions for Adam's weekly chat, because he did a much better job than Adam would have done.

Not sure if this guy has any followers, but based on his last statement, he's very much into himself and I'm pretty sure he lost all respect from anyone with a brain.

Your typical ego driven megalomaniac.

Megalomaniac definition: (1) A psychopathological condition characterized by delusional fantasies of wealth, power, or impotence....uhh, omnipotence.

(2) An obsession with grandiose or extravagant things or actions.

• Upvote 4

Good Morning Adam and All,

In regards to your comment about baking a cake..and waiting for the frosting.. Do you think the frosting is being made at this time? It really does not take  many in ingredients to make frosting.. hee hee.. so when the Icing /frosting is put on the cake.. then  we will see the RV????.. or are candles involved ?? If so how many do you think??  Thank You for all you and your staff for all you do....

Don't waste the 20 minutes......I skimmed thru.

He thinks 2016 is more likely for RV, mainly because his contact in Basra told him that ISIS has to be 100% eliminated and ALL of Iraq has to be under government control before they will RV.

Claims he just came across the DinarVets website, when he actually posted here years ago.....well, maybe it was someone copying his posts here.

Years ago when he was in Iraq, he claimed to know the exact "Highly Classified" documents that were in a briefcase one of the government members was carrying around.......information that only a handful of people in the entire world were privilege to.

He also made other statements that I believe easyrider verified to be false.

He ended by stating he's glad he answered all of the questions for Adam's weekly chat, because he did a much better job than Adam would have done.

Not sure if this guy has any followers, but based on his last statement, he's very much into himself and I'm pretty sure he lost all respect from anyone with a brain.

Your typical ego driven megalomaniac.

Megalomaniac definition: (1) A psychopathological condition characterized by delusional fantasies of wealth, power, or impotence....uhh, omnipotence.

(2) An obsession with grandiose or extravagant things or actions.

I am little surprised at the negative responses here. I may take some flack but the reality  is,  he has been dead on for the last 2 years with his reporting. A few yrs ago when everyone was convinced this was the time, AC reported it would not happen before 2014. He was correct.

Personally, I balance Adam's reporting with ACs. I am not saying either is more correct or either has better insight. I am saying - stay grounded. Trust but verify. Oh wait  :eyebrows:  the same thing Adam says eh ?

My personal opinion - I do not see this happening until 2016 either, based on the information in front of me today. Iraq is not ready, HCL or not. Security, corruption, the economy, the poor infrastructure and the high deficient. Lastly, the GOI has said the "remove the zero program will begin in 2016". That and $5 will get you a coffee.. I know  :)

:twocents:

I am little surprised at the negative responses here. I may take some flack but the reality  is,  he has been dead on for the last 2 years with his reporting. A few yrs ago when everyone was convinced this was the time, AC reported it would not happen before 2014. He was correct.

Personally, I balance Adam's reporting with ACs. I am not saying either is more correct or either has better insight. I am saying - stay grounded. Trust but verify. Oh wait  :eyebrows:  the same thing Adam says eh ?

My personal opinion - I do not see this happening until 2016 either, based on the information in front of me today. Iraq is not ready, HCL or not. Security, corruption, the economy, the poor infrastructure and the high deficient. Lastly, the GOI has said the "remove the zero program will begin in 2016". That and $5 will get you a coffee.. I know  :)

:twocents:

I don't have a problem with him stating RV will occur in 2019, that's his opinion.

He's just made statements here in the past, boasting of his connections & his ability to know "exactly" who is carrying around the most important documents in the country and "exactly" what they say, which would lead people to believe he's better connected than Abadi, Shabbibi & everyone else above his stature, he's clearly into himself.

Now to take another boards weekly chat questions, answer them in his own way & state that he could answer them better than Adam anyways, now if you don't see a problem with that & you support that statement...............have a good day!!

and I don't drink coffee.

Good Morning Adam and All,

In regards to your comment about baking a cake..and waiting for the frosting.. Do you think the frosting is being made at this time? It really does not take  many in ingredients to make frosting.. hee hee.. so when the Icing /frosting is put on the cake.. then  we will see the RV????.. or are candles involved ?? If so how many do you think??  Thank You for all you and your staff for all you do....

So you want the cake and eat it too. Hahaha. And hopefully they are not the trick candles that you cant blow out. Tell you what, you eat the cake, I will eat the frosting and someone else can blow the candles out. All kiding aside, lets get this party started.....