Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Lopster tank bound?

pudge

Will anyone with the real truth about the dinar please speak up

Enough of this I we don't know crap then saying ya can't prove it so I'm going to wait another decade or two what ever it takes

One can spend their entire life waiting for something that has no date on it

Like when God will return , no one knows the date so stay in touch

• Upvote 1

Rockfish,

You buffoons(LOPsters) & no one else run yourselves off with your continuous lies, never ending same negative babble, & your massive self proclaimed egos. Quit crying so much & man up. I'm vested...............you..........not so much, so why you whinning like a spoiled little kid. No one keeps you from conversing with other LOPsters, sorry don't have that kind of power. LOPsters/Gurus seem to think they have cornered the market on how & when this venture will turn out. Both groups are just blowhards looking for attention and spewing "I'm here to help others" BS. The rest of us are just here for the ride.

Rockfish,

If your so worried about your brothers(LOPsters) that have left (most return-lol), why not start a support group? Or here's a novice idea, why not start up your own LOPster web site where you & your kind can babble to your hearts content & save the WORLD all in one motion.    

• Upvote 2

Will anyone with the real truth about the dinar please speak up

Enough of this I we don't know crap then saying ya can't prove it so I'm going to wait another decade or two what ever it takes

One can spend their entire life waiting for something that has no date on it

Like when God will return , no one knows the date so stay in touch

DL ::: I've tried.  The TRUTH is the dinar is going NOWHERE.  NO RV/RI/LOP. But I think you have already realized  that.

Good ole 1166. IF you're lucky.. There is a possibility the could DEVALUE the dinar to save the budget, a disaster for dinarians!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

DL ::: I've tried.  The TRUTH is the dinar is going NOWHERE.  NO RV/RI/LOP. But I think you have already realized  that.

Good ole 1166. IF you're lucky.. There is a possibility the could DEVALUE the dinar to save the budget, a disaster for dinarians!

You're starting to hit your LOPster stride.......display your badge proudly, while you're still around.   :D 

GO RV, and NO BV

• Upvote 2

You're starting to hit your LOPster stride.......display your badge proudly, while you're still around.   :D 

GO RV, and NO BV

NO LOP.  They dont need more confusion with the economy cratering. Also don't think the CBI can afford it now ....

NO RV/RI Til someone can explain WHERE the money will come from.

Could they DEVALUE? Possibly .  Since the dinar only has a value inside of Iraq It would not change anything internationally.  So I dont think the IMF would care. If they upped the rate  to 1300 they would get 12% more dinar per dollar at auction. It would also slow down the dollars leaving the country. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Lol where the money comes from

Ah ha ha ha

Where does all money come from ?

A freaking printing press where do ya think it comes from

Where did everyones money come from

There govt printed it

They are debt notes

There is no money that is your imagination

So you ask where is Iraqs debt going to come from ?

The 33 million people in iraq , that's where

How will iraq pay its debts ?

By selling oil for the most part

The dinar they have now is already paid for

• Upvote 3

Your goofy

No country with a local currency has to give foriegn currency for their local currency especially since they fall under IMF article 14

They can get goods and services in iraq for their dinars

Or from anyone else that accepts them

No one has to give any one anything they don't want to

All iraq is required to do is exchange the iraqi dinar for goods and services

It's a local currency that's backed by fiat currency and maybe 2% is backed by gold

But any way it's no different than the usa or any other country

China has over two trillion U.S. dollars they cannot demand the usa exchanges them for chinese yaun

The USA does not print up chinese yaun

Now if China wants to sell their dollars on the forex they can as long as they have a buyer

Or if China wants to buy goods and services in the USA the dollar s excepted everywhere in the USA

And there's lots of places around the world that excepts dollars for goods and services

Same goes for iraq you can try to sell your dinar for dollars but you got to find a buyer, iraq doesn't issue dollars

They do sell dollars on the cbi auction every day so wait your turn, the auctions are limited each day

Once you got someone else's currency your kinda stuck with it

Unless you find someone who needs it

All China can really do is sell dollars to the chinese people who want to buy something from the USA or the Chinese govt can buy things like ships or Boeing 787s

Or mining equipment or catapiller excavation equipment or trucks or building materials or grain or anything like a couple car lots full of brand new cars and trucks

That's how China can get rid of the trillions of dollars they have

And sooner or later everyone will see how they can get rid of their dinars in iraq

I don't see a bunch of cash out centers springing up to gather up the iraqi dinars for dollars , that's going to be a limited market

That dream that iraq isn't going to be able to cash out trillions of dollars worth of dinars is bogus

They will take your orders for sulfer or dates or figs or what ever they got to sell to the world

How about oil , does the USA turn down currency for petro dollars ? If so which currency isn't legitimate to purchase for petro dollars since all oil is sold in dollars , all currencies are exchangable for petrodollars

So oil importers may be interested in buying dinar to exchange into petro dollars to import oil

Oh the cash in centers is in my opinion a farse

Electronic..............no actual physical dollars will be presented.

HUH

Dollars are dollars in any form.. If I move electronic dollars from one account to another . There must be REAL dollars in the account.

"electronic dollars" are just the movement of "real" dollars from one account to another. NO NEW dollars are created.

• Downvote 1

If I had some Colombian pesos can I convert them into petro dollars and buy oil ?

How about if I had any currency and wanted to buy oil could I convert it into petro dollars if I wanted to buy some oil?

PETRODOLLAR DEFINITION | The money that oil exporting nations receive from selling their oil which is then deposited into Western banks. Two years later, in an effort to maintain global demand for U.S. dollars, another system was created called the petrodollar system. In 1973, a deal was struck between Saudi Arabia and the United States in which every barrel of oil purchased from the Saudis would be denominated in U.S. dollars.

Under this new arrangement, "any country "that sought to purchase oil from Saudi Arabia would be required to first exchange their own national currency for U.S. dollars. In exchange for Saudi Arabia's willingness to denominate their oil sales exclusively in U.S. dollars, the United States offered weapons and protection of their oil fields from neighboring nations, including Israel.

By 1975, "all of the OPEC nations "had agreed to price their own oil supplies exclusively in U.S. dollars in exchange for weapons and military protection.

This petrodollar system, or more simply known as an "oil for dollars" system, created an immediate artificial demand for U.S. dollars around the globe. And of course, as global oil demand increased, so did the demand for U.S. dollars

Edited by dontlop

The artificial demand for dollars

Who ever buys them from us will Just convert them to petrodollars

It wouldn't be an impossibility for an oil importer to buy dinar at a discounted rate to increase the profits on buying oil

Who says it has to be a bank buying our dinar or a currency dealer

Why not find an oil importer and make a deal

Why anyone thinks iraq has to provide dollars is beyond me , they can just provide oil for dinars by way of the petrodollar

They convert them into petro dollars then after the sale goes thru they buy the dinar back with the dollars they got from the oil sales

HUH

Dollars are dollars in any form.. If I move electronic dollars from one account to another . There must be REAL dollars in the account.

"electronic dollars" are just the movement of "real" dollars from one account to another. NO NEW dollars are created.

yea ok... tell the FED reserve that, they keep printing  out of thin air.. gotta love that fiat system

http://www.bloomberg.com/quote/DXY:CUR

what a joke.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You would think iraq would be buying up dinar like crazy if they were getting ready to rv

If you were iraq and you needed to buy up the dinar wouldn't you want to buy it while the rate is 1166 instead of rving to a dollar and trying to buy up 50 trillion dinar at a dollar each

You would think iraq would be buying up dinar like crazy if they were getting ready to rv

If you were iraq and you needed to buy up the dinar wouldn't you want to buy it while the rate is 1166 instead of rving to a dollar and trying to buy up 50 trillion dinar at a dollar each

Shhhhhh!  It's a secret. Noone is supposed to know. 

maybe they are going to pull a rabbit out of their hat

And all those polititions are going to come clean and give their money to the cbi for a rv

Hey

Maliki has 50 billion dollars in cash

He can build a thousand macdonalds for a couple billion and build a thousand Kentucky fried chicken restaurants and build a thousand Home Depots and build a thousand walmarts

Why doesn't that moron unleash the private sector and put some people to work to get that gdp up where it needs to be and that goes for barzani too

What's wrong with those idiots over there

Where's the beef ?

With obama fascist health care law in place

The fact that everyone is required to buy health insurance significantly increases the gdp for years to come

It gives the govt the icing on the cake to borrow this country into total destruction of the dollar using its debt to GDP analysis

Wonder what's is going to be next on the govt list

You have to rent an apartment land move off the streets?

They will get rid of freedom in one way or another

Sure if everyone is entitled to health care they surely must be entitled to proper housing , how else can you maintain good health sleeping outside in the rain with bugs and spiders

We will have law and order some day where your good tray will be delivered to your room

And if your outside of your room you must be breaking the law in some way or you wouldn't be out of your room

If you miss a meal it will be some sort of violation and if you miss two meals in a row you will be arrested and force fed these meals are Taylor made for each individual with the proper amount of medication to make sure you comply with your daily routine

Work and sleep

First we got to get you under govt control

It's got to be gradual say over a fifty or one hundred year process

The women will be artificially installed with baby's for future generations

Now vote for free health care obama style

Liar style what ever ya call it

Once the govt got everyone paying bills and eating properly they will release them again to be free around 150 years or so they should by habit do things in a correct way

But being free means the dumb people will make dumb decisions and raise their offspring to be dumb

So if your smart , join the smart people and take your share of the money and live good and just let the dumb people be as dumb as they choose to be

Let the dumb people eat like hogs till they just fall down and can't get up

Edited by dontlop