Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Lopster tank bound?

pudge

I don't do that...............but when others do I can choose to read or ignore.............99% of time I ignore it.

I will admit and it should be pretty obvious.................I not a fan of anyone "preachin" to me on any topic..........that is unless I ask to be preached to.

Edited by caz1104

Peoples beliefs should be respected if presented in a respectful manner....................even LOPsters...........JMO. I myself differ with many here on many differing issues.................but guess what I'm ok with that. I don't think I will ever meet anyone here, so whats the big deal. You do you & I'll do me 

And I could care less about anyones view on Dinar, doesn't affect me one way or the other. I invested what I could afford to lose and fully understand all the possibilities. What or how much others invested is on them................no one else................period end of story.

Those that try to sway others beliefs or believe they are the second coming of God in regards to economics/investments are the one I have issues with. If your NOT vested I DO question your motives.

If everyone on this site believed in an overnight riches RV what's the point of having a discussion?  As far as motives I'm here to know why Dinarians believe what they do.  That's fine, no? Isn't that what discussions and debate is for?  If you don't want anyone on here who doesn't own Dinar then maybe go over to ****************.  Now that's a cult following if there ever was one.

Pudge , don't fight a persons religion or politics. U R right when someone brings either into the discussion of the RV you can be sure it is the only excuse they have to make this " investment ".  Not economics.

Not trying to fight it other than leave it outta here,

• Upvote 1

Still around buddy....just been REALLY busy with work and some other things...making big changes this year!

Well good to hear from you.  Hope the big changes work out great.  I moved from Washington to Tennessee so I guess we're State neighbors now.

It's been an interesting thread today.

• Upvote 1

Well y'all are going to call it anyway you want. For me and my beliefs are simple, either you are a believer or not. No I don't believe that God cares if I'm rich or poor, no I don't believe that God wants to make me any richer than I already am. In fact God could give a damn about all of our worldly possessions. There is only one way to Heaven! By faith alone I've made it this far and y'all don't have a clue what I'm even talking about, nor do you really care. Now let's get down to the reason that I've chosen this path. After more than a year of research I found that there was no presidence for a great RV, it's all guru made up bs. However no one knows why they are really here and I could say the same for me, other than my faith in God. Just take one thing for instance, y'all believe there ain't no way in hell this is ever going to happen, you come here everyday and tell us why. And yet you have a great need to prove how smart you are in economics when there ain't one of you as rich as I and may God keep me in his light ! I believe in the good book, lock stock and barrel and if it says that Babylon will rise again, I'll bet my Luccuese boots and my Stetson hat on it ! If my reasoning and timing is off, that's my fault for entering into this debenture, however you can rest assured that Babylon will rise and it will fall. Thanks Again

Well y'all are going to call it anyway you want. For me and my beliefs are simple, either you are a believer or not. No I don't believe that God cares if I'm rich or poor, no I don't believe that God wants to make me any richer than I already am. In fact God could give a damn about all of our worldly possessions. There is only one way to Heaven! By faith alone I've made it this far and y'all don't have a clue what I'm even talking about, nor do you really care. Now let's get down to the reason that I've chosen this path. After more than a year of research I found that there was no presidence for a great RV, it's all guru made up bs. However no one knows why they are really here and I could say the same for me, other than my faith in God. Just take one thing for instance, y'all believe there ain't no way in hell this is ever going to happen, you come here everyday and tell us why. And yet you have a great need to prove how smart you are in economics when there ain't one of you as rich as I and may God keep me in his light ! I believe in the good book, lock stock and barrel and if it says that Babylon will rise again, I'll bet my Luccuese boots and my Stetson hat on it ! If my reasoning and timing is off, that's my fault for entering into this debenture, however you can rest assured that Babylon will rise and it will fall. Thanks Again

That's great that you're rich but you mentioned there is only one way to Heaven but didn't say which way?  The good book also says that Babylon will fall and the merchants from afar will weep for her.  Probably weeping about the 1166 to 1.

Edited by pudge
  • Upvote 1

If you don't know the way by now Pudge I suggests that you put more time into it than you are putting here. And you a spot on about 1166 and the merchants for right now,but if you will put a little time into the bible you will find what is to come and what is to pass. Those prophesies have not yet come to light. Thanks

I do know the way, "There is no other name under Heaven given among men whereby we must be saved".  That would be Jesus Christ if you didn't want to say it.  I am very familiar with Eschatology.  Are you pre-trib, mid-trib, post trib, pre-mil?  Covenant? Dutch-reformed.   7th dayers?

• Upvote 1

Well it just seems to be a little bit of a reach to me.  An RV having to do with Biblical prophecy because the country involved is Iraq where the ancient city of Babylon was located?  Many people who are into the Revelations of John believe that Babylon is a metaphor for the United States.  Some say Europe and others say the Catholic Church.  Hard to say.  I just don't see the ancient city of Babylon being the literal interpretation.  There is no significance of Iraq in past, present or future times Bible wise.  The major players according to the Bible are Israel and its Arab enemies, Russia, China and England with her cubs (US, Canada, Australia etc.)

• Upvote 1