Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Lopster tank bound?

pudge

What was it?  I only post every three or four months.  I have never been warned or told to quit posting in any kind of manner.  I have always been respectful (well, most of the time) and just was looking for a good debate on something I nearly got into heavily.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You're free to post in the Lopster Tank. Your designation has more to do with your attitude toward the RV than the fact that you have nothing invested.

Watch out for the others claws :eyebrows:

:cowboy2:

Never heard of this before.  How many others are banned here?  Is Keep?  What do you mean by attitude?  Just because I believe there are some fundamental flaws with this investment?  Wouldn't that be important to know if one is a dinar holder? I have never made anything up to provoke anyone holding the Dinar.  My goodness, the reason I enjoy this site is that although it is a pro RV site you welcome all opinions; unlike DR which won't post anything but pro RV fabrications.  

I understand that after all this time it may be getting a little uncomfortable since, of course, it was supposed to happen long ago and you want to keep the negativity out but gee wiz.  If anyone really believes in it they should be able to be confident enough to expound on it.  I really do hope the Dinar RV's.  I know many people who are in it all the way and are depending on it for their future livelihoods,  I mean to them it is not a risk or speculation.  They 'know' it is going to happen.

Why not give me a warning first or explain what should or shouldn't be said or how it should be said to avoid excommunication?  It would seem to me that will all these Dinar sites losing visitors and members they would want to keep all they could even if the posts are less flattering to the RV cause.

Would buying a VIP membership help?

Boiling Water !!!! Are you a LOPSTER ? i guess so you got an X on the IQD....Good job TG , wheres the butter !  :bravo:

No, not a lopster.  Never claimed Iraq would RV definately but they might as they have said.  Are you an RVer?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Wow... Just like a bunch of Nazi Conservatives... We don't like what you say so we are going to censor you.... This does not feel right in my book... I don't know Pudge, but he could be a veteran who fought for your right to speak freely and yet you deny him????

Tisk Tisk Tisk... What would Jesus say???

JMHO

B/A

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

Never heard of this before.  How many others are banned here?  Is Keep?  What do you mean by attitude?  Just because I believe there are some fundamental flaws with this investment?  Wouldn't that be important to know if one is a dinar holder? I have never made anything up to provoke anyone holding the Dinar.  My goodness, the reason I enjoy this site is that although it is a pro RV site you welcome all opinions; unlike DR which won't post anything but pro RV fabrications.  

I understand that after all this time it may be getting a little uncomfortable since, of course, it was supposed to happen long ago and you want to keep the negativity out but gee wiz.  If anyone really believes in it they should be able to be confident enough to expound on it.  I really do hope the Dinar RV's.  I know many people who are in it all the way and are depending on it for their future livelihoods,  I mean to them it is not a risk or speculation.  They 'know' it is going to happen.

Why not give me a warning first or explain what should or shouldn't be said or how it should be said to avoid excommunication?  It would seem to me that will all these Dinar sites losing visitors and members they would want to keep all they could even if the posts are less flattering to the RV cause.

Would buying a VIP membership help?

No, not a lopster.  Never claimed Iraq would RV definately but they might as they have said.  Are you an RVer?

You still have the ability to post.  That's much more than you will get on the other Dinar Sites.

Wow... Just like a bunch of Nazi Conservatives... We don't like what you say so we are going to censor you.... This does not feel right in my book... I don't know Pudge, but he could be a veteran who fought for your right to speak freely and yet you deny him????

JMHO

B/A

WOW, Please follow the Forum Rules by not interferring in the moderating on this website.  I don't appreciate being called a Nazi.  And you are right, you don't know this person and he does have the ability to express his opinion in the Lobster Tank.  Consider this a warning.

-

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Yes I am an RV'er ! I love the great outdoors.

Ah! A humorist

You still have the ability to post.  That's much more than you will get on the other Dinar Sites.

WOW, Please follow the Forum Rules by not interferring in the moderating on this website.  I don't appreciate being called a Nazi.  And you are right, you don't know this person and he does have the ability to express his opinion in the Lobster Tank.  Consider this a warning.

-

I myself, was not warned.  Just banned

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

JMHO

B/A

Yes, I did but that's ok.  Their decision could be strictly business.  Even though they will lose people who question the validity of the Dinar investment they are losing far more people who did believe that an RV was imminent and question it now or outright sold their Dinar.  The posting activity, members and visitors are down about two/thirds in my estimation.  I remember about 4 years ago when I used to get up in the morning and log onto Dinarvets there was usually around a thousand people perusing the site at any one time.  With the length of time passing and the predictions of an RV continually being pushed out people have lost interest which of course affects the bottom line of the site.  And it certainly doesn't help when people (like me) question the claim that an RV will actually happen at all.  This, of course, discourages dinar holders from going to the site which the owners desperately need.   

So, I get it.  But thank you for your concern and support.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Welcome to the tank, pudge.  Yes.  Keeps pops in from time to time.  There are very few lobsters now.  Myself, rockfl9, and dontlop( he sold his dinars, but still thinks he's a believer), and now you.  I think that Caz and Dinarbeliever also want to be lobsters, they post so much down here!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Welcome to the tank, pudge.  Yes.  Keeps pops in from time to time.  There are very few lobsters now.  Myself, rockfl9, and dontlop( he sold his dinars, but still thinks he's a believer), and now you.  I think that Caz and Dinarbeliever also want to be lobsters, they post so much down here!

Thanks, Ewingm.  I read your discourses with Dontlop often. Nice work.  But can the others you mentioned only post here?   

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I was teasing about Caz and DB .  They re true believers.  I don't know if Keeps is banned to the tank, but he rarely stops in anymore.  Rockyfl9 is banned to the tank.  There have been some great intellects down here but they have all gone now.  Legolas, Fib, etc., but they are just a part of history now

• Downvote 1

Ah! A humorist

I myself, was not warned.  Just banned

To clarify, you were not banned, because you still have access to this website and you can post.  Banned means you aren't coming back. Your posting is restricted to the Lopster Tank, which you are translating to "Banned to the Tank."

-

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

So......as a newbie does that mean we will have to de-myth all the things that gurus have installed in your head?  Remember rookie,  if it sounds too good to be true.........it probably isn't. Case in point......the complete meltdown by dinarians chasing after Nadita's fabricated scam today.  If it wasn't so tragic to watch, I would have had a good laugh watching the feeding frenzy. I knew it was a fraud right from the beginning, not because I am so smart, but because I have a good realistic understanding of how revaluations actually work in global finance.  And they don't start with secret cash-in schemes at one person's bank. LOL.  Sorry, but I find this misguided loyalty so sad to watch. 

• Downvote 3

Who cares pudge

You got to admit you are a lopster

So post in the lopster tank

That way the attention is focused on you

After all you did post this , right ?

You certainly couldn't be talkin' about Pudge. It's been two years since I've talked about lopping. Doesn't everyone agree that if anything a lop will happen?

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/183247-the-dinars-dismal-future-sell-now-opinion-piece/page-3#ixzz3NpMwc7a8

This " everyone" that does include you , right?

I'm glad your here

You can take over for your friend ewingm the one you congratulated on his debates with dontlop

By the way he was a very low information member and lacked the skill set for debate

But good luck to ya we will see your skill set I reckon

Are you one of those who doesn't post links ever to back up anything you say and condemn those who do ?

Like the rest of the lopsters