Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CashForDinars increased their buy price to $875/million

KristiD

FYI......

For anyone who has to sell, if you have uncirculated, consecutively numbered dinar with a Certificate of Authenticity and receipt from any registered US currency dealer - CashForDinars.com will buy them from you at $875 per million (they used to be at $850/million).  I personally have sold dinar to them 3 different times and all of my transactions went smoothly and quickly.  Plus they are registered with the US Treasury as a currency dealer. 

And for anyone looking to buy, their sister company, SecondRotationCollectibles.com will sell you uncirculated 25,000 notes for $899 per million.

• Upvote 2

Yeah I saw this in an ad the other day, that's a fantastic price considering every other dealer is at like $780 on the high end so almost $100 more, I think even higher than the official price of what dinar is worth which is currently like 864 or 866 or there abouts. I have had a few friends sell to them, everybody got paid and got paid quickly. LIke you said make sure you got all your documents in order such as receipts and certificate and you get the posted price. They even pay for the shipping into them which saves a few bucks and makes things even easier. I have no idea what they pay for other stuff but I know they also buy dong and zim and some other monies as well.

• Upvote 1

Hey, was wondering if anyone has the checklist for what's required to get the full $875. A buddy of mine was asking and I didn't know specifics only knew COA and receipt were required. If anyone has the form to post or can tell me if there's anything more required beyond receipt and coa it'd be much appreciated. Thanks.

• Upvote 1

Yeah I saw this in an ad the other day, that's a fantastic price considering every other dealer is at like $780 on the high end so almost $100 more, I think even higher than the official price of what dinar is worth which is currently like 864 or 866 or there abouts. I have had a few friends sell to them, everybody got paid and got paid quickly. LIke you said make sure you got all your documents in order such as receipts and certificate and you get the posted price. They even pay for the shipping into them which saves a few bucks and makes things even easier. I have no idea what they pay for other stuff but I know they also buy dong and zim and some other monies as well.

Hey, was wondering if anyone has the checklist for what's required to get the full $875. A buddy of mine was asking and I didn't know specifics only knew COA and receipt were required. If anyone has the form to post or can tell me if there's anything more required beyond receipt and coa it'd be much appreciated. Thanks.

Can you not ask your friends that already sold to them ???

Edited by The Machine
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Neither of them got full price which is why I was wondering exsctly what is required. Thanks for adding nothing to the discussion

ok, that makes sense lol ...... it is strange why there willing to pay more than their actually worth

oh and thanks for your smart ass remark  :bravo:

Edited by The Machine
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

To get the full $875/million you'll need:

1) receipt from registered US currency dealer
2) CofA from that dealer
3) all notes must be uncirculated and in good condition (so even if they've never been circulated but you've crumbled them up, it'll be a problem)
4) the notes must all be sequentially numbered.  Usually, with uncirculated notes they are, but occasionally you may find one note out of sequence which would be a problem.  It's real easy to check though, the Arabic number conversions aren't hard.  Look at item 6) on this page for the conversion chart. http://www.wikihow.com/Verify-the-Authenticity-of-Iraqi-Dinars

If you have any concerns, call before you place your order.  Steven and Michael really want to do right by our Dinar Vets group and they will do whatever they can to make you happy!

• Upvote 3

the difference between uncirc and circ buy back is way to much.once they have your dinar they can tell you anything and boom. 375.00 less per mill.

seem like you are setting yourself up for disappointment.

imho

I havn't personally dealt with them so I can't comment on that however most dealers will call you and tell you they don't consider your notes uncirculated and they will either send them back to you or you can take circulated price. If your not happy wiht the price just get them back. If you really wanna make sure the notes are the same ones you receive back as you sent just write down serial numbers or take pics before sending them off.

I just have to say that the cashfordinars people are not trying to scam you - they are good, honest, decent people who have found a nice niche in the dinar community.  If your notes are in uncirculated condition, they will pay you the full price.  The problem is, one guy sent them uncirculated notes, but he had apparently taken them out and played with them or something because the corners were all bent up and crumpled.  cashfordinars will resell the dinars they buy to other people and so they can't resell crumpled up notes as uncirculated... I mean, wouldn't you be mad if you bought what you thought were uncirculated notes and then when you got them, they were not in good condition?  That's why I pointed that out.  However, from my own personal sale of dinars to cashfordinars, if there is some minor imperfection in the notes (slight bending of some of the notes, but no actual folds or rips), that is still acceptable and no problem, so I still got full price.  Again, if you have any concern, just call them first and tell them honestly what your specific concerns are.  They will be honest with you in return.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Just to chime in as far as condition of Dinar. To anyone who was lowballed were you offered the option to take a lower price or have your Dinar sent back to you? If so I don't know how anyone would be mad, you apparently didn't properly describe condition so you were told what your Dinar are relaly worth and if thats not satisfactory just have them sent back and keep them or try to sell somewhere else.

I have bought on ebay a number of times in the past and it really is a crapshoot what you get. I've had people describe notes as crisp new mint conditoin notes only to have them arrived folded in half. One seller I even specifically asked does it have any marks, are they crisp, etc went on and on about how perfect they are and I actually received Dinar folded in half in an envelope. Now this is ebay i know some people are not fans of ebay for this exact reason but in that instance I was able to get $50 back so didn't wind up being a bad deal. My point being some people say their notes are in uncirculatd condition and its anything but.