Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stryker - I'm Trying To Get Confirmation If The CBI Is In The Process Of Changing Their Exchange Rate Regime This Weekend !

DinarThug

The CBI site has been down for over a week. Trading at IQX to begin on the 7th. CBI has five or more closed days to get it done. The Shabs is back. ISIS is losing ground. Kurds are on board. Iraq forges new agreements with its neigbours.

This could very well be the elusive weekend we have all been looking for. Come Monday morning we just may be at the bank. Here's to hopium. Go RV/RI.

Happy New year to all in Dinarland.

That's not true.

-

:o   SMACK DOWN   from  debra layne     { attack  of the man hoodie }       thanks for all the work  yota  man  has provided ......

Yota is the best newshound in the bid'ness.

And Stryker is overrated. Much smarter about this than me no doubt, but like nooobody else spends their time reading and learning - just him. Pfft.

Who da man? Yota da man! Meh, the Clown is pretty alright too. ;)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

"Research" is what drama is going on behind the scenes that has NOTHING to do with when they're gonna flip the switch.

He's researching FILLER for his newsletter.

I think I'll charge $10 for a newsletter that says "We're not exchanging this week."

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

"TRYING TO GET CONFORMATION. ......." LOL

He must have slow internet and can't pull up the CBI.

That is so funny. maybe he has dialup internet connection. plus one for the chuckle. Oh, so i miss that noise and that happy connection sound. "you've got mail" Whatever happened to AOL? They certainly had their day in the sun didn't they

• Upvote 1