Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stryker - I'm Trying To Get Confirmation If The CBI Is In The Process Of Changing Their Exchange Rate Regime This Weekend !

DinarThug

CNN. Ranked #1 In Guru News For 3 Consecutive Years By JD Powers And Associates !

1-2-2015 Newshound/Intel Guru Stryker …I am trying to get confirmation if the Central Bank of Iraq is in the process of changing their exchange rate regime this weekend. Some are saying they are but until I see real facts I would advise everyone to stay calm and not get their hopes up too much…I still believe that the 2015 fiscal budget will need to be completed first …the information from all the people I respect around the world believe we are real close in seeing the rate change...

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 2

You know.....I like Stryker.  He seems like an alright kind of guy.  But this is the kind of stuff that gets him into trouble.  

Now what on earth possessed him to make such a ridiculous statement?  As if he has the ability to really get that kind of confirmation.   

If you're trying to be a credible news hound  you don't say stuff like that.   Makes you sound "News Desperate" keep that intel flowing no matter what.

Stryker relax....It's ok...this isn't a competition.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Hey at least he gets to be excited all week end

It's not like there's anything else to get excited about

So find a rumor on the Internet and go with it week after week after week for ever be excited

According to the commercial excitement for four hours or more is supposed to be reported to a medical professional.
  • Upvote 2

I've followed Stryker for awhile and he's always done solid research . He has some really good newshounds on his site as does dinarvets . I remain cautiously optimistic but again Stryker isn't considered a guru in my book , he's probably done more solid research than most on here.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

The CBI site has been down for over a week. Trading at IQX to begin on the 7th. CBI has five or more closed days to get it done. The Shabs is back. ISIS is losing ground. Kurds are on board. Iraq forges new agreements with its neigbours.

This could very well be the elusive weekend we have all been looking for. Come Monday morning we just may be at the bank. Here's to hopium. Go RV/RI.

Happy New year to all in Dinarland.

• Upvote 6

The CBI site has been down for over a week. Trading at IQX to begin on the 7th. CBI has five or more closed days to get it done. The Shabs is back. ISIS is losing ground. Kurds are on board. Iraq forges new agreements with its neigbours.

This could very well be the elusive weekend we have all been looking for. Come Monday morning we just may be at the bank. Here's to hopium. Go RV/RI.

Happy New year to all in Dinarland.

I like the way you think Luigi but I just can't get on board! Too many times have we heard "This is our weekend!"

• Upvote 1

He seems to be more than willing to add Intel to his 'research.' Understandable but it does qualify him as your run of the mill, drugstore guru.

I've had dealings with him also. And I left with a lessened impression of him both as a guru and as a man.

Tell us more... tell us more !!!!

• Upvote 1