Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I think WF seems to get a kick out of taking on a few people every now and then when they come in asking about the dinar and just start playing with their heads to get everyone all excited.  Then sit back and laugh about it. JMO  Don't know, never have been in a WF.

• Upvote 1

Looks like WF is sick of people asking about Iraqi Dinar  

https://www.wellsfargo.com/foreign-exchange/

scroll to about midway down.

I've already been to bank and had this story in the B.S. column yesterday! I hate I had to go to bank, But everybody here thought a lot of Nadia, So I trusted but verified. We all know the rest of the story, She was full of $h-t! :salute:

• Upvote 1

He was saying VIP is not that expensive - Actually, it's impossible to have spent $4000 on VIP when Platinum is only $379 and Nadita was Platinum.

Even if one were to only do the 3 month renewals, that's $200 per year and the VIP program has not been here for 20 years ($4000/200=20).

Anyway... I, for one, will miss the Nadita file. Hopefully someone will step in and give us something similar (just don't go to the dark side whoever you turn out to be!!!!)

Cheers, everyone! May this year 2015 be the best we ever had!

:tiphat:

Thanks Adam and Texas Granny, that was the exact point I was trying to make.

If you pay for everything, you won't come near $4000.

TG, always beating me to it! Sometimes I wonder why I even bother to respond anymore :lol:

Say what you may but don't forget about the rules in here. I think she has been bashed enough and many of you have made many comments about her so as the saying goes, "Let a dead dog lie."  It seems that some of you were buddy, buddy with her yesterday and now you are stabbing her in the back. She said what she said so just leave it alone. Adam has banned her for what she did. Enough said !!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

WOW! I just read this entire thread and got all caught up!! It's so scary to think that someone can come in and gain so much trust with almost every member of this site to just throw it all away in a matter of a few minutes. This situation is definitely a wake-up call for us all to be careful about who we trust. And it's definitely sad to find out that someone we trusted had ulterior motives. Like many of you, as I began reading this thread it was so confusing just trying to figure out what she was getting at with this story and there definitely were some red flags from the start. I have to say, that I agree with Adam in his decision to ban her and I also feel that Adam is a person we can definitely all trust. I'm so thankful that we have Adam because imagine what a mess we would be in if we didn't have him!!

• Upvote 9

Ok WOW, any ways.. this isn't the first time I've heard of banks cashing in groups with a specialized rate. Last one I heard was you had to hold at least 100 mil IQD. :shrug:  No worries on my part here. I by no means fit that bill <_<:lol: . Oh well.. here's to yet another Bank Story and  here's to Nadita. She will be missed. And here's to Adam :cheesehead: for making the tough calls on our behalf.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Say what you may but don't forget about the rules in here. I think she has been bashed enough and many of you have made many comments about her so as the saying goes, "Let a dead dog lie."  It seems that some of you were buddy, buddy with her yesterday and now you are stabbing her in the back. She said what she said so just leave it alone. Adam has banned her for what she did. Enough said !!!!

I could not have said it any better its amazing the amount of backstabbers on this website. It has shown certain members up for what they really are

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Wow- this thread was blowing up so fast thought I'd never catch up!

I'll miss the Nadita file - and I do agree with Patty. Nadita has unfortunately taken a path that forced Adam's hand. It now becomes another piece of DV history. Time to move on.

My personal feelings - I will miss her and am a bit shocked by the turn of events. At the same time, I give Adam kudos for sticking to his principles. Never a dull moment in DV land...

Except in the Iraqi parliament...

• Upvote 4

Wow- this thread was blowing up so fast thought I'd never catch up!

I'll miss the Nadita file - and I do agree with Patty. Nadita has unfortunately taken a path that forced Adam's hand. It now becomes another piece of DV history. Time to move on.

My personal feelings - I will miss her and am a bit shocked by the turn of events. At the same time, I give Adam kudos for sticking to his principles. Never a dull moment in DV land...

Except in the Iraqi parliament...

regardless of here being banned she wasnt going to be posting the "Nadita file" anymore anyway ...... she said her "bank story" was to be her final Nadita file

• Upvote 5

It feels as if someone has died and we're all gathered at the wake talking about it.

I agree with everything that Pattyangle has said.  She was very kind to all of us here on DV.  Thats what make it so surprising , the way she handled this situation.  

I felt that I was watching an accident waiting to happen and it was just a matter of seconds before the crash.

I hope for her sake she doesn't get taken for a ride and that she is in good company... but... even as I write this Im not convinced myself.

Nadita I wish you well.   Im so sorry for you that things had to end in such a sour note. Take care and be careful of the choices that you make.

Adam I too commend you for the way you've handled the situation .  These things are never easy.   Thanks for looking out for us.

• Upvote 8

I don't know Nadita, and Adam has a right to ban whomever he feels justified in doing so, I have noticed from reading comments, several people play both sides of the fence. When info was being  released many people were on her side, when Adam dropped the hammer some of the same people jumped the fence, and started running their mouth about how they knew it was a scam.  Who needs friends like that.ijs 

• Upvote 1

I could not have said it any better its amazing the amount of backstabbers on this website. It has shown certain members up for what they really are

Nadita seems like a big-hearted lady to me. I do not think she was trying to scam anybody. If she was asking commission, it was probably because she was paying herself for time/energy/risk. If she sounded confused, it was probably because anyone would be confused from the overwhelming response that her little, albeit controversial, posting created. If she sounded tight-lipped, it's probably because she did not have all the answers, or was trying to honor someone else's confidence.

Some people are lead by faith/God/their gut in their lives and even business dealings, and they cannot explain all the reasons because they might not even know. But they know internally it is a right decision for them. Not everyone reads from left to right or tells a story chronologically; many people talk in circles. Traditional Native American elders are famous for talking in circles. They also do not give straight answers. It is NOT because they are liars; it is because it is part of their CULTURE to talk around topics and eventually come to some conclusions or allow people the dignity to come to their own conclusions. It creates the space for people to build trust and relationship over time.

Nadita probably should have just kept her news to herself since information given in this avenue of internet communication can be easily misunderstood/confused. Nadita writes like English is not her first language. I don't know what her ethnicity is, but I'm guessing she is not a born-here-white-American. I'm a white-American, grew up in a diplomatic family in Latin America, had middle-eastern Muslim girlfriends all through childhood/young adult, and now have many Native American Lakota Indian friends. Culture can weigh heavy into how people communicate, the words they choose, and communication over the computer can be a TRICKY thing.

Nadita, I hope you and all the people in your group are successful in your transaction next week! And if we don't hear from you again, I would not be surprised because it probably means you are saying goodriddance and privately enjoying a new-found wealth. And I'm guessing that is why there are some people who have mysteriously dropped off DV and other sites, because they have gotten private contracts. I believe, sadly I guess, that power and money can buy a lot, and even if Iraq has not publically RV'd, that it is possible that they have promised to and those in the know are getting early contracts at advantageous rates.

Call me a conspiracy theorist, I don't care. I really believe there are grains of truth in all the info. Many blind people with their hands on the elephant, describing the elephant's ear, tusk, snout, legs...all different angles on this...all the countries and agencies and corporations in the world involved. Are each of those people lying when describing the elephant? Or do they just not have the whole picture? Do any of us really have the ability to see the whole picture?

Adam, I truly thank you for your graciousness and wisdom in leaving this open for a tiny bit longer for those of us who need to process to do so.

Blessings one and all in this new year and may we all find ourselves a little richer in heart, health and finances in the near future.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3