Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

nope.....not Russian......although Nadita's original post in Russian reads........

Несколько дней назад я принял к моему другу, см. мой личный банкир в WF открыть счет. Он сказал мой личный банкир, он рассчитывает на провод передачи на несколько миллионов долларов. Затем она называется ее коллеге, который обрабатывает до миллиона доллара клиента, чтобы открыть специальный счет для него. Мы были в банке на пару часов, спрашивает множество вопросов. Они знают, где передача и они не отрицать, ни что-либо говорить. В сущности, они хотели, чтобы встретиться с WM сразу. Они заявили о том, что они имеют разные Dept, обрабатывает свыше 1М и в основном красный ковер. Мы снизилась, и сказал, что мы будет проводить с WM при передаче. Они сообщили нам, что они также предлагают multi счета в валюте, черного цвета visa, с учетом специального номер, чтобы сделать банковской, назначить личный банкир для ухода за нас, и они сообщили нам о том, что учетная запись будет иметь специального желтого цвета экрана, регулярной кассовых не могу иметь доступ, даже личный банкир будет необходимо разрешение от WM перейти в нашей учетной записи в то время как мы есть. Еще один момент, они открыли его учетной записи без запроса для отложений. Когда мы просили, нам было велено не беспокоиться и они будут смотреть. Мой друг не почувствовать себя, то он 100 в нем :)

or perhaps it was Greek:

Πριν λίγες μέρες, ΜΟΥ πήρε ο φίλος μου για να δείτε τις προσωπικές τραπεζίτη WF για να ανοίξετε ένα λογαριασμό. Είπε στην προσωπική μου τραπεζίτη ότι περιμένει από μια μεταφορά για μερικά εκατομμύρια δολάρια. Στη συνέχεια κάλεσε τον συνάδελφο που χειρίζεται έως και ένα εκατομμύριο δολάριο client για να ανοίξει ειδικό λογαριασμό για το πρόσωπό του. Ήμασταν στην τράπεζα για μια-δυο ώρες, ζήτησε πολλά ερωτήματα. Δεν ξέρω αν η μεταβίβαση που προέρχονται από και δεν αρνούμαι ούτε λέει κάτι αρνητικό. Στην πραγματικότητα, ήθελαν να ανταποκριθούμε με WM αμέσως. Είχαν λέγοντας ότι έχουν διαφορετική dept ότι χειρίζεται πάνω από 1M και ουσιαστικά κόκκινο χαλί θεραπεία. Εμείς αρνήθηκε και είπε ότι θα συναντηθούμε με WM κατά την μεταφορά. Μας είπαν επίσης προσφέρουν πολλαπλά νόμισμα λογαριασμού, μαύρη κάρτα visa, έδωσε ένα ειδικό αριθμό για να κάνετε τις τραπεζικές εργασίες, να ορίσετε ένα προσωπικό τραπεζίτη να λάβει μέριμνα για εμάς και μας είπαν ότι ο λογαριασμός θα έχουν ειδική κίτρινη οθόνη ότι μια τακτική τραπεζικής θυρίδας αυτόματων συναλλαγών δεν μπορεί να έχει πρόσβαση, ακόμα και προσωπική τραπεζική επιταγή θα χρειαστείτε μια άδεια από WM για να μεταβείτε στο λογαριασμό μας ενώ βρισκόμαστε εκεί. Ένα πράγμα, που άνοιξε τον λογαριασμό, χωρίς να ζητούν οποιαδήποτε κατάθεση. Όταν ρωτήσαμε, μας είπαν να μην ανησυχεί και θα παρακολουθούν τους λογαριασμούς μας. Ο φίλος μου δεν θεωρώ σωστό, έθεσε $100 σε αυτό :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

JJ is the man! I have met him several times. His dad is a retired FF from Wisconsin. Huge dude and def. see where JJ gets it from. He is very active in the community and actively goes to high school games all over to support. I will not tolerate this boofonery! Let the Big Dog eat!

Well after reading 14 pages of a bank story from some person named Nadita I can honestly say for certain I must be the most bored human on the planet. Me even replying to the thread only confirms it. I will now go an do something else exciting, like watch the grass grow....

• Upvote 5

WOW!!! What a bummer, my hands were sweating a little from the beginning of this thread. To bad for this and for Nadita, I enjoyed the Nadita File and all the info it provided. I haven't been around as long as most but I do know that we all make mistakes whether intentional or not and some wish they could take them back! Don't be so quick to turn your back on someone until you know the full story and the intentions... I for one will miss her and wish her blessings in all that she does. I do respect Adam's actions because it is for our safety, I for one will keep all my Dinar until I personally hand it over to the banker without letting him out of my sight until its done!!! Just sayin'  :mellow:

• Upvote 1

Here Is Part Of The Chat On DV Last Night !

If It's Been A While Since U've Tried Reading A Chat Or If U've Never Read One Before

They Are Very Confusing To Follow ! :blink:

Nadita's Comments Are Highlighted In Red So That U Can Try To Read It Easier ! ;)

B)    B)    B)

skrappyone

Lol nope

The Machine

$250

v-star 650

you can also take the chats along too

The Machine

lol

v-star 650

unpin the chats and read too

ginger21

Thanks, and hello jeepguy

Nadita

I am trying to exchange some of my money to help you guys a bit so you can pay bills and ride this ride    skrappyone

Message me the details lol. I will help you

Nadita

it's not going to be much    bamjack75

Nadita, don't forget me!!!!

The Machine

I'm waiting til monday

coorslite21

Drunk as a skunk...????........good luck everyone........if it sounds to good to be true......it is....!!!

Nadita

I will be able to exchange for under the gift so no tax implication for you

and me    The Machine

i know

9:50 PM

v-star 650

naidta , you might be getting over load on the i.d. page soon

coorslite21

really disappointed in you Nadita......

v-star 650

Jaxinjersey

Coors... Her rate is under $3.00.... but over $ ??????

v-star 650

hello boostbglee

The Machine

too many people in .... not enough time to post a reply

Nadita

call me anything you want coors    The Machine

good night all

v-star 650

wow machine you should have those golden fingers in tune by now

Butifldrm

GN Machine

v-star 650

hahaha

skrappyone

Nadita is a great asset coors

Jaxinjersey

GN Machine

v-star 650

nite buddy

The Machine

nadia .... still ahve email on

boosterbglee

Hi v-star!!!

Nadita

TM.. email me then    Markoneshot

whats the address for the bank story or what site?

v-star 650

for every one --- this is jeepguy i had a melt down with that i d so i am now v star

bank story in opioion

Butifldrm

What jeep guy?

Nadita

I am not going to answer anymore questions.. I am going to think about this one.. I have to check what my ceiling is to exchange.    Butifldrm

What jeep guy?

Nadita

I am not going to answer anymore questions.. I am going to think about this one.. I have to check what my ceiling is to exchange.

skrappyone

Lol

v-star 650

o kay lady friend please keep us posted

Butifldrm

Nadita, you didn't give them your Dinar did YOu?

skrappyone

What have you done young lady lol

Nadita

I can't ditch the ones already in.. they are first in the group and they are going in again and I have ten more in the tail    v-star 650

so from what i can gleen is we have nadita doing a group exchange    Nadita

we are done waiting for funds    boosterbglee

Nadita...I came in late...what did you do?

Nadita

yes v   

I open a can of worm boost    v-star 650

and she can only exchange a little at a time

skrappyone

Yes she did

ezrapound

hey all. just checked this and there were likea zillion people in here. something going on???

v-star 650

she is posting as she goes to let us know

Deb45

worms all over the place

v-star 650

how it is going

ocdude

Please keep in touch!! We really need good news!

v-star 650

from just a few post today

i know the smart cards are jitting the streets of iraq

the funds are getting through on the hca acccount

Markoneshot

Hey Nadita, I'm little.

v-star 650

not h c l

Nadita

let's hope it rv's this weekend so you guys can go to the bank.. and it's my hope and prayer.    bamjack75

please add me Nadita. Anything would help! Back to work!!!! check in later!!!!

9:55 PM

v-star 650

for some reason they are holding on to the wait and see mode for iraq

v-star 650

for some reason they are holding on to the wait and see mode for iraq

see ya bam jack

ocdude

AMEN Nadita!

v-star 650

o k nadita one other question

it has too be wellsfargo?     

or is this just the bank your insider folks have

Nadita

you don;t have to..    v-star 650

ahhhh o k

Deb45

Yes that's in the post she made today

v-star 650

very good deb

skrappyone

Nadita. I have you on Twitter but we are not linked here lol. I will ask you

Nadita

the exchange is easy.. the banker doesn't want to deal with hundreds of people.. six of us are going and I am the only one has people with me meaning I am 7    rope

Hmmm.....this really doesn't sound like DV...count me in just as soon as AM jumps on board

Nadita

skrappy you are funny the twitter was created for nadita file and I never have time to do any with that, I am too busy    Butifldrm

Nadita can u access the money after the exchange?

Neapolitan

Nadita....I see you are a little popular tonight!

Nadita

yes buti right away within our because it's bank to bank transfer    Butifldrm

wow

Nadita

this has been a work of three months.    The Machine

email sent

Nadita

I am not gaining anything by sharing with you except more worms lol    v-star 650

nadita please tag my i d if you could please

Butifldrm

I know but I appreciate

Nadita

what does it mean.. v?    Deb45

You'll be able to do alot of fishing with all those worms

v-star 650

hello ezrapound

Butifldrm

it validates somethings I have learned

Nadita

by the way I am not writing anyone's names with me.. I will let you know in 2 weeks...    v-star 650

what is that

Jaxinjersey

Nadita... does your group charge a spread to facilitate the exchange?

v-star 650

buti

Nadita

jax..I am charging you 50% commission..    10:00 PM

Jaxinjersey

Just me?!!! LOL

Nadita

plus dinner and drinks lol     

no just joking

v-star 650

glad she like you jax

hahaha

Nadita

let me think what I want to do.. my goal is to help you    Butifldrm

v-star it appears that what we are presented in the news and what reality is are running along two parrallel universes

v-star 650

so far so good

Jaxinjersey

Me too!

The Machine

afk

back in 20

fishing

This chat haven't had 25 in chat in awhile wow!

Butifldrm

There are too many people coming out with the same information

v-star 650

i hear that butifldrm

Deb45

We had 30 just awhile ago

v-star 650

26 now

Butifldrm

Deb, dang I was not born in that silver spoon club

fishing

ok v-star

Deb45

oh well

v-star 650

hahha i think non of this group had the spoons of silver

Butifldrm

oh well I'm waiting for the $9.00     

lol

Nadita

buti.. the private exchanges are happening.. it's a matter who you know in the know. I am not in any guru's group.. this is our private group meaning only 6 of us who have been working for the last three months. One of my friends through business deal met someone   

who is connected and make the connection for us.

Markoneshot

Yess for sure...I was born in a mud hutt.

Nadita

personally I know 4 people exchanged in the last three months..

v-star 650

9.oo per dinar

Nadita

some with dong and some with dinar     we got offer for dinar    v-star 650

wow i just fainted

going to leave the dong story alone

10:05 PM

Mrs. Silence Dogood

can you tell us how much the exchange was for?

v-star 650  

hello mrsdogood

Nadita

the rate is not high but very good knowing we have been waiting for long plus no nda and no questions asked, just straight transaction.. we jumped on it.. and we can go again if we choose to    Mrs. Silence Dogood

Hey "Jeepguy

v-star 650

hello millionairintraining

Nadita

under 3    v-star 650

howdee  

a few post a week ago sure had a 250 ring stuck too it

how some of the projects and values seem to be along the lines of 2.50 per

Jaxinjersey

Nadita... would you agree that the only way this can be done is if an RV was absolutely imminent? OR, is it some other type of financing funding this?

v-star 650

those dang in between the lines stuff

Nadita

this is what I was told by my intel.. the guru's group will be offered high rate like 15:1 but there will be tons of fees and commissions and you will clear around 5 with paperwork and nda.. if you dont' understand paperwork, better go in with tax attorney and accountants make sure you read every word   

v-star 650

hello fred a

hello wellwisher

Jaxinjersey

Steer between the lines Jeep!!!

v-star 650

a big hello too unnek and trinty

hahahaha on 2 wheel gotta do that

Nadita

Jax.. the banker told me rv is not going to happen for another month or so

I will say from now till end of march    if it doesn't happen something is not right because these groups are going..    skrappyone

I just need by February 12 lol

v-star 650

nadita i ma not doubting you at all hon ,, but it is kind of a shock ,,, this fun ride over with

Nadita

I will work on this and get back to you later    Jaxinjersey

OK... so as far as you know... it's all RV related.

EagleEye

so how do they exchange NOW if RV is a month away

Deb45

Nadita, I messaged you, I think, never have used the message system here before.

millionaire in training

Hu everyone just trying to catch up

v-star 650

thanks you very much nadita

what a lot of lost sleep tonight hahaha

Nadita

like I say EE.. a matter of who you know in the know.. I am giving you all that I know

10:10 PM    Nadita

because I am not under any NDA    Fred A

Sry jeep this cell is awefull to type on. We got us a new jk gecko green get lots of looks

Markoneshot

So Nadita how can you contact us?    Nadita

I check and balance my info.. but this exchange is balanced and checked too..    v-star 650

hahaha not a problem fre

fred

Markoneshot

I don twert or twitt

v-star 650

hello alexis

Nadita

markoneshot.. leave me your info in my profile feed    v-star 650

your profile area hasn`t a type area

Jaxinjersey

Hi Eagle... apparently it's a bullish hedge move, based on an imminent RV. Nadita's rate is under $3.00... but we do not know the low.

Markoneshot

O.K. Nadita... It may take me a bit to learn how to do that.

v-star 650

for them too even offer at under 3

this is something to take into consideration

what will it go too

Ok then

All settled

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well after reading 14 pages of a bank story from some person named Nadita I can honestly say for certain I must be the most bored human on the planet. Me even replying to the thread only confirms it. I will now go an do something else exciting, like watch the grass grow....

If you're watching the grass grow,

you must be in Colorado...

cannabis_plant_pictures.jpg

• Upvote 4

My 2 cents , I think Nadita is a good person and her intentions are very good . Maybe she got misled ,I hope not,  I don't know but I do know she meant well and there are always 2 sides to every story. Adam done what he had to do  imo. IMO , I do think this ride is almost over though  GLTA

• Upvote 6

In all fairness, I don't think that she ASKED for an email....I was one of the ones who asked her to email me.

And you gave her your email. Imagine how many others also gave her their email address in the hopes of Cashing out now.....

Edited by jcfrag
  • Upvote 2

My 2 cents , I think Nadita is a good person and her intentions are very good . Maybe she got misled ,I hope not, I don't know but I do know she meant well and there are always 2 sides to every story. Adam done what he had to do imo. IMO , I do think this ride is almost over though GLTA

Agreed, hang tight and keep your seat belts buckled till the car comes to a complete stop!

Edited by jcfrag
  • Upvote 1

And you gave her your email. Imagine how many others also gave her their email address in the hopes of Cashing out now.....

Moral of the story: avoid any post anywhere that starts with "I have a bank story".... Bank Story is "Dinarian" for BS... :)

She's had one of my email addresses for about 3 years now ....... it's in my profile, I put it there so people can email me (imagine that) !!

an email address isnt top secret info ...... its not like your handing over all your banking info and passwords lol

why are people getting all wound up over an email address

• Upvote 4

just reading through the chat transcript that DT posted ...... I'm surprised there arent more spelling mistakes in my posts, I had just come home from a long drunken night with my buddies lol, about half way through the chat I posted "Email sent" I emailed Nadita to tell her she should drop out of the chatroom as even in my drunken state I could see exactly where it was gonna end ....... and sure enough it did.

to be honest guys I dont think she had ulterior motives or ill intentions ......... time will tell anyway.

BTW I'm not part of her group or have any connection with them other than emails Nadita sends me ..... never once asked in 3 years for any info, never asked me to join them etc etc.

Edited by The Machine
  • Upvote 1

Nobody here is disputing Naditas integrity, we all respect her, but suspect she got sucked into some kinda scheme as this is the infamous "Banking Story". I don't know anything about the story other than what Naditas stated, but I do know know Bsnking stories have always been know more than just that, a banking story

just reading through the chat transcript that DT posted ...... I'm surprised there arent more spelling mistakes in my posts, I had just come home from a long drunken night with my buddies lol, about half way through the chat I posted "Email sent" I emailed Nadita to tell her she should drop out of the chatroom as even in my drunken state I could see exactly where it was gonna end ....... and sure enough it did.

to be honest guys I dont think she had ulterior motives or ill intentions ......... time will tell anyway.

BTW I'm not part of her group or have any connection with them other than emails Nadita sends me ..... never once asked in 3 years for any info, never asked me to join them etc etc.

What group does she have? I didn't even know she had a group....
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Now Adam......don't forget where he came from....

*** Removed garbled text from failed photo upload. ***

JJ-Watt-vs.-Ohio-State1-300x262.jpg

Oh, don't get me wrong - I'm a fan of him!

I was just referring to the people who keep insisting he should get the MVP award, when he didn't even lead the league in sacks.

We all know who the REAL MVP should be, and it's not JJ Watt (as much as I love the guy).

Anyway... I think this has gone on long enough, so - thread closed. Any attempt to open a new thread to start the conversation again will result in a warning and possible bans for the members that may refuse to let this go. 15 pages of drama is more than enough... have a great day everyone.

:tiphat:

• Upvote 10