Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WOW, thats all i can say, i never judged lol or try not to. Not my job that is the big guy upstairs. Hard really to believe for the effort this was a scam in hiding. that hurts, really does.

what ever happened to the days  when one's word was gold, their handshake meant more then money.

As i said i will not judge at all, i just hope this was a really bad communication error to try and help.

But my gut tells me differant

10% at okies rate 13.00 per dinar

i would do that in person of course

and a few friends

We've all got some kind of connection. Heard something here and there. The fact is, nothing will happen unless Iraq makes it happen. I agree with Dontlop.

Adam made a protecting decision. That's why I like this site.

I can't believe anyone would even consider what Nadita was suggesting. Just another scam to rip desperate people off. Adam did exactly the right thing by banning her. This is how Adam has maintained a classy & trustworthy board all these years! The rules apply to everyone here.

• Upvote 7

"I told you I am going to charge you 10% commission to scare you not to jump in the wagon when I realized I have opened the can of worm. I do that to scare you and the plan worked.. some of you said no thanks which is good for me J some of you said yes which surprised me J "

Oh boy....wow....so she's reluctantly ripping people off? Her post is confusing at best.

Tragic.  

Thanks Drj and Djorgie (you've a great sense of humor)

You're welcome, TBomb.  The scary thing for me is that people are actually giving her their bank account numbers. YIKES! My guess is that the 10% commission would have to be paid upfront because once the money is gone, it's gone.  She had told me that they (her and several others) are flying down to Dallas on Monday to "cash in" so we can only wait to hear what happens.   I pray that she has some cancelations between now and then.  

• Upvote 4

Lol - Now The Little Scammer Is Attempting To Do Damage Control By Trying To Deflect ! :o

:D :D :D

A Short Chat From Another Site Today ...

Well, it's again a really sad situation... and mostly for those who fell into the deception of this person.

It's hard to admit that you are wrong and even more so when you have been fooled into something but, for those who are feeling bad about it don't beat yourselves up. We have all made mistakes. Just take it as a serious lesson and learn from it...

You absolutely can't put all of your trust in someone, especially when money is involved. They don't call it the root of all evil for nothing!

I have to say that I never read nadita file, however, I recall maybe reading a couple of her threads that someone may have reposted here on DV or maybe she did... Anyway, the point is that even if you THINK you know someone and you THINK they are of good characature and you THINK they are being honest you should (and especially in this kind of situation) put aside your personal view of that individual and look at the whole picture before just jumping on the I BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU SAY NO MATTER WHAT BECAUSE I LIKE YOU AND THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I WANT bus. Stop putting these people in some kind of God-like position because they are NOT YHWH/GOD.

As for this latest post by Nadita, she is obvioulsy grasping at straws here... I can't believe that so many people could have fallen for what she was saying even before this story came to the forefront. It just goes to show HOW very delusioned people can become when they want something SO badly.

... and responding the way she has doesn't help her case any either. Bringing someone else (like GG) into the mix and trying to put the focus on her as well as just overall deflecting of every possible explination or answer to other's honest inquiries is not what someone should be doing under the cirumsances and is proof that this person is not sorry for what they have done and if they hadn't been called out on it probably would have continued with no remorse of what had damage they did to others.

We can also do the right thing here and fogive her for this and move on...

Thanks Drj and Djorgie (you've a great sense of humor)

Yup, you gotta keep laughing in times like this LOL!

Edited by Djorgie
  • Upvote 2

I didn't mention an rv rate.. I said the rate is good and I didn't say how much, did I..? 

To be honest with you.. what I said doesn't make sense and sound fishy and have been said many times in dinar world and I have heard them all too.  You are entitled whether you want to believe it or not because some of my friends don't believe it too... but some brave ones believe and go in and now some that don't believe, wish they got in the boat. 

I have heard many bank stories too and I have gone and asked my personal banker and got a response from her a year ago but never really pursued where I bugged her all the time.  I thought they would laugh at our face if we were to tell them where the money comes from, we were taken by surprise.  

DB :)

You make me cry lol thank you :)  I know what I got myself into it.. in fact I got another bank story from another friend but I have to ask him if it's okay to tell his story lol  In fact, I share more in your group than anywhere else.. you hear it word by word as I receive it and some of you who know me outside of DV, also get the same thing :)

how does someone get to know you out side of dv.I would like to meet you.I mean that in a nice way.

You're welcome, TBomb.  The scary thing for me is that people are actually giving her their bank account numbers. YIKES! My guess is that the 10% commission would have to be paid upfront because once the money is gone, it's gone.  She had told me that they (her and several others) are flying down to Dallas on Monday to "cash in" so we can only wait to hear what happens.   I pray that she has some cancelations between now and then.  

drj , Ugh. Sigh. Yes, this is very sad, indeed.  I greatly appreciate your posts.

Yep, Djorgie..you've got that right 

I think I'm going to go play Heroes of Might and Magic now to take my mind off this... :-)

Edited by TBomb
  • Upvote 3

Thanks for the AWESOME entertainment. Absolutely glorious and totally in keeping

with the true spirit of, "THE NADITA FILE". LOL

On a more mature and serious note I have something to say to Adam and everyone here.

Adam, when I first joined VIP you were describing the technical aspects of OGIT.

I made a comment about how no one would know where I'd show up after the RV.

You said you respected my opinion, and I admired you for allowing me my right to

freedom of speech. As time went on I began trusting in your business view more and

more, and when I could I joined as much of your organization as I could.

Then there was another incident with a member attempting to solicit people and I

watched you loose a good friend in support of what you believed to be right.

I want everyone here to know that the person we all know as Adam Montana is without

a doubt by far the fairest person I know today. He's a decent man of impeccable

integrity, and I would be greatly honored to be his friend. Adam I trust you completely

And wish to say, thank you for being the man you are.

For everyone else. Consider this. I DO NOT GIVE MY TRUST EASILY.

As a matter of fact, there are only three people I trust. Jesus, my wife, and Adam.

So before any one considers following someone else I just wanted to say this about

Adam.

Every other supposed leader in the dinar world seems to have nefarious designs.

• Upvote 7

Sorry it had to turn out like this for Nadita. people are looking for any manner of

hope in this dinar saga, and sometimes some folks take it too far, or cross a line.

Adam did do what was proper to avoid people getting hurt. As the thread went on,

it reminded me of a member here that went by the name NORTEC.

He made similar type statements, claiming he was in a group etc., if I recall correctly.

It was simply not true. He disappeared after that time, but that is what this ended up

sounding like and that concerned me. No doubt we all would love to see something

good come out of this for everyone involved, but sometimes things go too far. This was

an example, and it causes both confusion and opens the door to fraud or worse.

I do not think Nadita meant for that, but it had to stop because it is simply too easy for

things like this to get out of hand. I hope she does not get hurt in whatever it is she

got involved in, and I hope no one else gets hurt.

Awwwww...NORTEC!   :rolleyes:

Yes Nadita's "bank story" did remind me a lot of his claims that he had the ability to cash out at...guess where? Wells Fargo!  He claimed that he was under a NDA (non-disclosure agreement)...so his details were very sketchy. Nadita said she didn't have one and that was why she could tell us all about it? Yet her story was very confusing...not clear at all. Anyways...It was a negging frenzy and some serious tongue lashings when I asked NORTEC if he was "proud of himself" on his famous thread titled "I Opened A Wells Fargo Account Today"... he had a few other pumper posts too... but that one is very memorable to me since I was the recipient of well over 50 red rubies that day. It did turn into a really funny thread though and a quite a few DV members came to my aid during the whole messy mess. :lol:

Hello, Maggie dear!

Hope all is wonderful and blessed for you.

WOW! this was a doozie...

I don't deserve ANY credit for speaking the truth. That is what we are supposed to do isn't it LOL?

Anyway, I'm so glad that Adam worked it out and to the benifit of the whole DV community. Just a shame to see people go down like this though and I am praying whatever the circumstances that caused Nadita this mess that it is worked out and that she is able to get on track.

Hopefully no one lost anything except for some trust connected to this ordeal.

People just keep your heads up and on and you will be just fine.

YHWH/God Bless!

Yes you do deserve credit!!!

You handed it very well...and now that you know "the rest of the story" you can see why I was hesitant to say much. It was like watching a train wreck though...especially when it was clear she had an agenda to connect herself to folks information and their dinar! :facepalm: It was bad enough when she claimed this doozie as her own story! It's one thing to bring in rumors (bank stories)...it is totally another thing...way over the line to try to gather peoples private information!

I resented her "Na na na...if you don't 'trust me'...you loose" rhetoric...Very Manipulative. IMHO

The truth always comes out...And...You were a big help in pointing out..."The CBI rate is the same"!!!

Thanks for speaking up when I didn't feel like I could anymore than I did...my attempt was pretty "safe".

I feel protective of the members here and value their safety very much...So I Really Appreciated Your Courage.

Thank You Again Djorgie.

EDIT:

All Is Well That Ends Well... The truth came out... We forgive and move on.

Good Riddance Nadita!!!

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Here Is Part Of The Chat On DV Last Night !

If It's Been A While Since U've Tried Reading A Chat Or If U've Never Read One Before

They Are Very Confusing To Follow ! :blink:

Nadita's Comments Are Highlighted In Red So That U Can Try To Read It Easier ! ;)

B)    B)    B)

skrappyone
    Lol nope
    The Machine
    $250
    v-star 650
    you can also take the chats along too
    The Machine
    lol
    v-star 650
    unpin the chats and read too
    ginger21
    Thanks, and hello jeepguy

Nadita
    I am trying to exchange some of my money to help you guys a bit so you can pay bills and ride this ride

skrappyone
    Message me the details lol. I will help you

Nadita
    it's not going to be much

bamjack75
    Nadita, don't forget me!!!!
    The Machine
    I'm waiting til monday
    coorslite21
    Drunk as a skunk...????........good luck everyone........if it sounds to good to be true......it is....!!!

Nadita
    I will be able to exchange for under the gift so no tax implication for you
    and me

The Machine
    i know
    9:50 PM
    v-star 650
    naidta , you might be getting over load on the i.d. page soon
    coorslite21
    really disappointed in you Nadita......
    v-star 650
    Jaxinjersey
    Coors... Her rate is under $3.00.... but over $ ??????
    v-star 650
    hello boostbglee
    The Machine
    too many people in .... not enough time to post a reply

Nadita
    call me anything you want coors

The Machine
    good night all
    v-star 650
    wow machine you should have those golden fingers in tune by now
    Butifldrm
    GN Machine
    v-star 650
    hahaha
    skrappyone
    Nadita is a great asset coors
    Jaxinjersey
    GN Machine
    v-star 650
    nite buddy
    The Machine
    nadia .... still ahve email on
    boosterbglee
    Hi v-star!!!

Nadita
    TM.. email me then

Markoneshot
    whats the address for the bank story or what site?
    v-star 650
    for every one --- this is jeepguy i had a melt down with that i d so i am now v star

bank story in opioion
    Butifldrm
    What jeep guy?

Nadita
    I am not going to answer anymore questions.. I am going to think about this one.. I have to check what my ceiling is to exchange.

Butifldrm
    What jeep guy?

Nadita
    I am not going to answer anymore questions.. I am going to think about this one.. I have to check what my ceiling is to exchange
    skrappyone
    Lol
    v-star 650
    o kay lady friend please keep us posted
    Butifldrm
    Nadita, you didn't give them your Dinar did YOu?
    skrappyone
    What have you done young lady lol

Nadita
    I can't ditch the ones already in.. they are first in the group and they are going in again and I have ten more in the tail

v-star 650
    so from what i can gleen is we have nadita doing a group exchange

Nadita
    we are done waiting for funds

boosterbglee
    Nadita...I came in late...what did you do?

Nadita
    yes v   
    I open a can of worm boost

v-star 650
    and she can only exchange a little at a time
    skrappyone
    Yes she did
    ezrapound
    hey all. just checked this and there were likea zillion people in here. something going on???
    v-star 650
    she is posting as she goes to let us know
    Deb45
    worms all over the place
    v-star 650
    how it is going
    ocdude
    Please keep in touch!! We really need good news!

v-star 650
    from just a few post today

i know the smart cards are jitting the streets of iraq

the funds are getting through on the hca acccount
    Markoneshot
    Hey Nadita, I'm little.
    v-star 650
    not h c l

Nadita
    let's hope it rv's this weekend so you guys can go to the bank.. and it's my hope and prayer.

bamjack75
    please add me Nadita. Anything would help! Back to work!!!! check in later!!!!
    9:55 PM
    v-star 650
    for some reason they are holding on to the wait and see mode for iraq

v-star 650
    for some reason they are holding on to the wait and see mode for iraq

see ya bam jack
    ocdude
    AMEN Nadita!
    v-star 650
    o k nadita one other question
    it has too be wellsfargo?     
    or is this just the bank your insider folks have

Nadita
    you don;t have to..

v-star 650
    ahhhh o k
    Deb45
    Yes that's in the post she made today
    v-star 650
    very good deb
    skrappyone
    Nadita. I have you on Twitter but we are not linked here lol. I will ask you

Nadita
    the exchange is easy.. the banker doesn't want to deal with hundreds of people.. six of us are going and I am the only one has people with me meaning I am 7

rope
    Hmmm.....this really doesn't sound like DV...count me in just as soon as AM jumps on board

Nadita
    skrappy you are funny the twitter was created for nadita file and I never have time to do any with that, I am too busy

Butifldrm
    Nadita can u access the money after the exchange?
    Neapolitan
    Nadita....I see you are a little popular tonight!

Nadita
    yes buti right away within our because it's bank to bank transfer

Butifldrm
    wow

Nadita
    this has been a work of three months.

The Machine
    email sent

Nadita
    I am not gaining anything by sharing with you except more worms lol

v-star 650
    nadita please tag my i d if you could please
    Butifldrm
    I know but I appreciate

Nadita
    what does it mean.. v?

Deb45
    You'll be able to do alot of fishing with all those worms
    v-star 650
    hello ezrapound
    Butifldrm
    it validates somethings I have learned

Nadita
    by the way I am not writing anyone's names with me.. I will let you know in 2 weeks...

v-star 650
    what is that

Jaxinjersey
    Nadita... does your group charge a spread to facilitate the exchange?
    v-star 650
    buti

Nadita
    jax..I am charging you 50% commission..

10:00 PM
    Jaxinjersey
    Just me?!!! LOL

Nadita
    plus dinner and drinks lol

no just joking
    v-star 650
    glad she like you jax

hahaha

Nadita
    let me think what I want to do.. my goal is to help you

Butifldrm
    v-star it appears that what we are presented in the news and what reality is are running along two parrallel universes
    v-star 650
    so far so good
    Jaxinjersey
    Me too!
    The Machine
    afk
    back in 20
    fishing
    This chat haven't had 25 in chat in awhile wow!
    Butifldrm
    There are too many people coming out with the same information
    v-star 650
    i hear that butifldrm
    Deb45
    We had 30 just awhile ago
    v-star 650
    26 now

Butifldrm
Deb, dang I was not born in that silver spoon club
fishing
ok v-star
Deb45
oh well
v-star 650
hahha i think non of this group had the spoons of silver

Butifldrm
    oh well I'm waiting for the $9.00     
    lol

Nadita
    buti.. the private exchanges are happening.. it's a matter who you know in the know. I am not in any guru's group.. this is our private group meaning only 6 of us who have been working for the last three months. One of my friends through business deal met someone

who is connected and make the connection for us.
    Markoneshot
    Yess for sure...I was born in a mud hutt.

Nadita
    personally I know 4 people exchanged in the last three months
    v-star 650
    9.oo per dinar

Nadita
    some with dong and some with dinar

we got offer for dinar
    v-star 650
    wow i just fainted
    going to leave the dong story alone
    10:05 PM
    Mrs. Silence Dogood
    can you tell us how much the exchange was for?
    v-star 650  
    hello mrsdogood

Nadita
    the rate is not high but very good knowing we have been waiting for long plus no nda and no questions asked, just straight transaction.. we jumped on it.. and we can go again if we choose to

Mrs. Silence Dogood
    Hey "Jeepguy
    v-star 650
    hello millionairintraining

Nadita
    under 3

v-star 650
    howdee  
    a few post a week ago sure had a 250 ring stuck too it
    how some of the projects and values seem to be along the lines of 2.50 per
    Jaxinjersey
    Nadita... would you agree that the only way this can be done is if an RV was absolutely imminent? OR, is it some other type of financing funding this?
    v-star 650
    those dang in between the lines stuff

Nadita
    this is what I was told by my intel.. the guru's group will be offered high rate like 15:1 but there will be tons of fees and commissions and you will clear around 5 with paperwork and nda.. if you dont' understand paperwork, better go in with tax attorney and accountants make sure you read every word

v-star 650
    hello fred a

hello wellwisher
    Jaxinjersey
    Steer between the lines Jeep!!!
    v-star 650
    a big hello too unnek and trinty
    hahahaha on 2 wheel gotta do that

Nadita
    Jax.. the banker told me rv is not going to happen for another month or so
    I will say from now till end of march

if it doesn't happen something is not right because these groups are going..
    skrappyone
    I just need by February 12 lol
    v-star 650
    nadita i ma not doubting you at all hon ,, but it is kind of a shock ,,, this fun ride over with

Nadita
    I will work on this and get back to you later

Jaxinjersey
    OK... so as far as you know... it's all RV related.
    EagleEye
    so how do they exchange NOW if RV is a month away
    Deb45
    Nadita, I messaged you, I think, never have used the message system here before.
    millionaire in training
    Hu everyone just trying to catch up
    v-star 650
    thanks you very much nadita
    what a lot of lost sleep tonight hahaha

Nadita
    like I say EE.. a matter of who you know in the know.. I am giving you all that I know
    10:10 PM

Nadita
    because I am not under any NDA

Fred A
    Sry jeep this cell is awefull to type on. We got us a new jk gecko green get lots of looks
    Markoneshot
    So Nadita how can you contact us?

Nadita
    I check and balance my info.. but this exchange is balanced and checked too..

v-star 650
    hahaha not a problem fre
    fred
    Markoneshot
    I don twert or twitt
    v-star 650
    hello alexis

Nadita
    markoneshot.. leave me your info in my profile feed

v-star 650
    your profile area hasn`t a type area
    Jaxinjersey
    Hi Eagle... apparently it's a bullish hedge move, based on an imminent RV. Nadita's rate is under $3.00... but we do not know the low.
    Markoneshot
    O.K. Nadita... It may take me a bit to learn how to do that.
v-star 650
for them too even offer at under 3
this is something to take into consideration
what will it go too
  • Upvote 2

ahhhh makes sense now,...she got an SKR (Safe keeping receipt) Well Nadita i hope you understand SKR's are useless yes they are real but you indeed are handing over your dinar to someone and then you are given a receipt.. Means nothing until your money is in your account thats IF ever makes it into your account ... be careful folks wait this thing out.

• Upvote 12

ahhhh makes sense now,...she got an SKR (Safe keeping receipt) Well Nadita i hope you understand SKR's are useless

Lol - The Old SucKeR Receipts ! :o

:D:D:D

I Hope That Those People Who Got Sucked In By Nadita And Were Heading To Dallas With Her On Monday To Hand Over Their Dinar Are Reading This In Time To Come To There Senses !

I Can Admit That With The Benefit Of 20/20 Hindsight That I Also Got Somewhat Taken In By Her And The Way She Included Several Of Us Members By Name In Her Nadita Files In Order To Get Us To Interact !

That's How Con Artists Try To Work But Now She's Been Exposed By The Collective Effort Here On DV !

- CNN

B)B)B)

• Upvote 10

Finally, Nadita shared information on another site that I had shared with her in strict confidence.  As a result, I will have nothing more to do with her. 

Again, please everyone, keep a level head!  I know that it's hard but I have been in this investment for 10 years and I feel that we are closer than ever.  

Yes, that is my personal opinion.

Dr. J

Just before when I was about to share some of my Jack Daniels Honey out of appreciation.  Wow.  :facepalm1:

Indeed, we all must try to stay grounded.  Yes sir.

Edited by Freedomwish
  • Upvote 2

Maggie :)

Sometimes I wonder why Okie disappears :)  could he exchange already? ;)

What I am saying sounds fishy and impossible.. it's up to you all to believe me or ditch the story.  I am able to tell you because I am not under NDA. I am just reporting and you all decide :)

Quote Nadita:

" this is what I was told by my intel.. the guru's group will be offered high rate like 15:1 but there will be tons of fees and commissions and you will clear around 5 with paperwork and nda.."

Whoa... I thought she was joking about Okie...was she trying to be serious? :facepalm1::facepalm3::facepalm2:

:D     :D      :D
Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 2

ok ok when she started i thought eh good story, hope pans out,

who would send her a dime and why????

i was thinking ok our time could be coming, but did not see about the parts of asking for money

wow

i hope no one got suckered on that, hang on it will come to all

• Upvote 2

This just does not make any sence to me. Why would someone risk their VIP and OSI membership in the space of 24hrs for a scam that lasted literally a few hours. From what I know she spent $4000 on VIP. That's not a small amount of money, to me that's almost two months wages. None of this makes any sence to me!

Just for the record I do not think she had any intentions to scam anyone

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

This just does not make any sence to me. Why would someone risk their VIP and OSI membership in the space of 24hrs for a scam that lasted literally a few hours. From what I know she spent $4000 on VIP. That's not a small amount of money, to me that's almost two months wages. None of this makes any sence to me! Just for the record I do not think she had any intentions to scam anyone

WHAT?

Not exactly that expensive. LOL

• Upvote 3