Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hi DB,

I appreciate that and I understand that people dislike the unpopular twist of common sense in thier dinar umbrella drink and I just want to be clear that I was not calling Nadita a lier. I don't personally know her, and of course I was not present at this particular happening, however, I do know that many people have been fooled even by those whom they trust.

My common sense tells me things don't add up concerning a RV and being able to cash in at an RV rate when there has been no RV. It just seems odd to me. If anyone can explain to me how this could happen or if it is even possible (with evidence of course) then I am all ears.

Blessings in Yahushua/Jesus

As you know, I do know people at WF. I run a business. After reading this I went straight there. Sorry Nadia, But this is total Bull$h-T!!! I told them if they were cashin in people and not me I was shutin that branch down, That I was going to get every bit of my money out of it in $100.00 bills! Needless to say they think I'm a nut now. if they didnt before! they said there wasnt anybody servicing the IQD. They are not dealing with it and want be! So there's you a real bank story! Happy New Year!! NOT :banhammer:

• Upvote 2

Nadita has sent me a message - I want to post it because I feel she deserves at least to give everyone an explanation of her side -however I don't want to get banned so if a mod can view the message somehow first I will send it to a mod first somehow.

Send it to VIP@dinarvets.com.  

-

Nadita has sent me a message - I want to post it because I feel she deserves at least to give everyone an explanation of her side -however I don't want to get banned so if a mod can view the message somehow first I will send it to a mod first somehow.

thanks..curious to know DB 

• Upvote 1

I was there for the whole post and chat thing.  I've always liked Nadita.  Something just wasn't making sense in the whole thing though.  I kept trying to get her to explain a little more but it was just in bits & pieces.  However, I was willing to exchange only 500-100 dinar just for kicks to see what happened.  BY NO MEANS WAS I GOING TO CASH IN.  I think that she hardheartedly believes that this will happen.  I think she was just trying to be nice and help give others an opportunity.  I think she didn't completely think this thru and it went raging like a wildfire.  I hope and pray she doesn't lose her dinar. 

Adam did do the right thing though.  Its one thing to have a bank story but then its another to start making offers for such things. 

However, I think its going to be amusing when it actually RV/RI's.  How many are going to actually believe it?  How many are going to be sitting there saying its all BS while we are cashing in? How long will it take to sink in that it actually happened? I'm sure there will be those that even after Adam has sent us the text and the CBI will have a different rate on their site they will be saying its all smoke and lies.

I believe it will happen in the very near future and value all of you here at DV and Adam for putting all this together.

God Bless you Nadita I wish you well.

• Upvote 1

Sorry, I didn't read the whole thread before I posted the Above. I just want to commend Adam! I don't care what the reason was to get this person off DV. He did the right thing! This what makes this a great site. You may spew this crap out, but it don't take long for it to blow back on you. I know there are ladies on here, so I cant say it like I would like to, in good ole Texan speak.All that being said, I do think we are close to something big happin one way or the other. I know this might offend some, I don't care though. Here goes!The Good Lord Jesus knows I cant be the Steward he wants me to be right now! I do believe, this is one of the vehicle's he will use to complete his plan, as we come to the end of this age. The Good Lord Jesus knows our hearts and our willingness to listen to the Holy Spirit when it comes to helpin our fellow man! When this RV's I'm going to be able to help a lot of hurting people. I really am excited about this! I know there are a lot of DV members here that want to do this also. Peace & Love ! :salute:  

And the worst part about this story;

Goldiegirl - Who's been banned & has proven to be hateful toward many others who make simple comments

Terbo56 - Who seems to despise anyone & everyone with hope of an actual revaulation (which is all of us) and

Turkey Lurkey - Who's not bright enough to create a better username

All three (3) will now preach they got Nadita banned from DV....and they all will create their own story as to why they are suddenly honest & righteous.

There was absolutely no reason not to like Nadita, but when you have the kind of info she mentioned she had, it's obviously better left unsaid..

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Eburt :)

I know you are just fishing lol  the wire transfer is coming from dinar exchange.  

Take it for what it's worth, the banker said rv will not happen for another month or so and don't shoot me, I am just sharing what I know

The wire xfer is coming from dinar exchange WHEN IT HAPPENS.

No dinars have been exchanged for dollars.

The account has only been SET UP.

No amazing news.

And I doubt very much the banker has inside info.

No *wink* from the wealth manager?

• Upvote 3

And the worst part about this story; Goldiegirl - Who's been banned & has proven to be hateful toward many others who make simple comments Terbo56 - Who seems to despise anyone & everyone with hope of an actual revaulation (which is all of us) and Turkey Lurkey - Who's not bright enough to create a better username All three (3) will now preach they got Nadita banned from DV....and they all will create their own story as to why they are suddenly honest & righteous. There was absolutely no reason not to like Nadita, but when you have the kind of info she mentioned she had, it's obviously better left unsaid..

I think your spot on- I would have kept that sort of info to myself as well- I was surprised that she shared that info here but I do genuinely believe she wanted to help people. I don't know what the outcome will be with her contact and the bank but I do hope it will be positive for her.

Thanks Adam, appreciate all you continue to do for us!  I was in Chat mostly observing, it was a bit exciting thinking maybe there was a chance it could happen.

My Dinar is not leaving my hands until "I" am at the bank.  I liked Nadita, I hope she didn't get sucked in and lost her Dinar.  JMO!   

• Upvote 3

I really do not believe it's going to be a secret if iraq raises their exchange rates

It's not going to be some kind of inside Intel

No country will want to raise its exchange rate and not tell anyone

If they do it will be permanent and no one has to hurry up and cash out

If iraq revalues its currency to historic highs it will make the headlines everywhere in the world, iraqi public relations will make sure of that

The United nations exchange rate will change

The IMF sdr exchange rate will change

The cbi exchange rate will change

Do not believe secret Intel stories there's no such thing

• Upvote 3

I really do not believe it's going to be a secret if iraq raises their exchange ratesIt's not going to be some kind of inside IntelNo country will want to raise its exchange rate and not tell anyoneIf they do it will be permanent and no one has to hurry up and cash outIf iraq revalues its currency to historic highs it will make the headlines everywhere in the world, iraqi public relations will make sure of thatThe United nations exchange rate will changeThe IMF sdr exchange rate will changeThe cbi exchange rate will changeDo not believe secret Intel stories there's no such thing

I kinda of agree with you dontlop however I know a few of the scams the banks have done libel being one of them. I would not put anything past the banks or people who are wealthy and have power

I have been away for the holidays and just getting caught up and looks like I missed the news. Adam has set this site up for people who want legitimate news and reports from people with honesty and integrity. Its sad what happened with Nadita but as the old saying goes, "you play with fire, you get burned" Thanks Adam for keeping this site as the top Dinar site on the net but most of all keeping it real and getting rid of the garbage when it starts to pile up.

When the RV happens, their is only one soarce from where that info will come from. No adavanced guru intel, or bank story, or political figure. I sure wont be upset if that text comes from Adam at 3:00am in the morning but then and only then will I believe that their has been any major news.

Happy New Year to all here in DV

• Upvote 1

Lol - Now The Little Scammer Is Attempting To Do Damage Control By Trying To Deflect ! :o

:D:D:D

A Short Chat From Another Site Today ...

=====================================================

Post By Nadita

Subject: From Nadita :) Today at 11:52 am

I have opened a can of worm, I have ruffled some feathers, I have disturbed a hornet nest lol I know some of you in this group also a member of DV… as you can see I am banned from DV and of course there are news flying all over the radar about me being a scammer and charging 10% commission for exchange and collecting people’s dinar and asking for bank account numbers J

Well.. do I do that…? yes I do and some people are brave enough to jump in the wagon of the unknown with me. If it all goes through, we will have some dough to make cookies.

I have shared my intel in this group, DV and not so much in Dinar D rather than Nadita File, guru’s articles. I have shared what I heard almost word per word in this group because I grow to love you all.

I know a lot of you don’t know me personally and I hide behind the username and honestly Nadita and who I am in real person are shadows to one another. I write Nadita File to help shed some light in dinar world for what I read and hear as intel and to bring hope to dinarians who are hanging on a thread and believing every word gurus are saying. At least I feel I present facts and truth of what’s happening out there.

Throughout this journey I have met good people who I have talked on the phone, exchange emails and texts and see face to face. I don’t have any problems but to one and that is Goldie Girl. Even though I have had a rift with her but I haven’t done anything to her but being a friend. She is out there to get me because no one challenges her and I challenged her, according to her in one of her thread. And since then, she is a hurricane to destroy anything in front of her because of her anger and bitterness taking the best of her that she can’t see anything but being vindictive and out there to destroy. It’s sad to see a smart woman going down this path and can’t see her own destruction. Did I get warming about her? Yes.. did I hear stories about her? Yes.. but those stories and warnings never heard by her from me because I gave her the benefit of the doubt and I feel like she needed a friend and I can be a friend to her. Boy.. I tasted her forked tongue J

I will not be writing Nadita File anymore because there is no more news to report. I wrote “I have Bank Story” and consider it as the last hurrah from Nadita File because I share all I know with you.. sorry J I lied, depending which site you are in.. lol I might share 50, 75 but with your group.. I have shared 90% and a few of you know it word by word which means 100%.

I told you I am going to charge you 10% commission to scare you not to jump in the wagon when I realized I have opened the can of worm. I do that to scare you and the plan worked.. some of you said no thanks which is good for me J some of you said yes which surprised me J

Will I do my humanitarian fund..? yes I will J I have been selective in giving my email nor my phone number to you and for you who have my email and phone number is because I trust you and consider you friend J

In my business, I don’t need anyone’s emails because it will not benefit me at all J

The truth of the matter is no one knows when the rv is going to take place. We have heard it many times even my intel will shake their head because it’s always moving and all is done. We are getting dates but yet.. who knows??? If you have a chance and you know 90% it’s going through for early exchange, I think it will be so stupid not to take it J I am going to say it again and will sound like a broken record, some of gurus have legit intel J don’t throw the baby with the bath water J

To Adam Montana thank you for the favor of banning me, you save me from getting into trouble. Don't worry about me sneaking into your site under different username Nadita will always be Nadita.. nothing more nothing less

~~~===~~~===

Life is a beach

Last edited by Nadita on Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

=====================================================

By Terbo56

Subject: Re: From Nadita :) Today at 12:27 pm

At least you let us know that your head is bent to the left- Nobody is going to take your advice, let alone your wooden currency {nickels} But thank you 4 being honest enough to forewarn others to avoid you and the scheme that you are following to take other people's money they can't afford, and like the rest, you ought to be f'n ashamed of yourself- Goldiegirl has done nothing but try to protect herself, and speak her mind, like we all do, and make her feelings known- There are not too many people that she seems to trust, and only trusts the ones that try to help her in any way they can- She has been run through the mill and dragged through the coals,lied to, shot at and missed, then s**t at and hit, is something that, now, she shields herself from- You have brought this on yourself, and have nobody to blame but yourself- It is a shame that you seem to enjoy doing this **** to other people for your own personal gain- now go think about what you've done to other people, and hope you feel real good about it-

• Upvote 2

Thanks Dinarbeleiver, curious to see Nadita's comments........if allowed.

I've been following your posts for years, you are one of the wiser here,,...,,,just look at your avatar, it's so obvious.

I created my first post yesterday in Off Topics (Never Drink Too much), one of your fellow British mates made the cut in the 2nd video posted.

"I told you I am going to charge you 10% commission to scare you not to jump in the wagon when I realized I have opened the can of worm. I do that to scare you and the plan worked.. some of you said no thanks which is good for me J some of you said yes which surprised me J "

Oh boy....wow....so she's reluctantly ripping people off? Her post is confusing at best.

Tragic.  

Thanks Drj and Djorgie (you've a great sense of humor)

• Upvote 3