Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Clown News Network

• av-34743.jpg?_r=0

Posted Today, 07:35 PM

This Is Definitely The Best Thread So Far This Year ! :rolleyes:

And there we have it!

Thanks Clown!

People can't be mad about what is so very obvious...

I personally didn't need to read this lengthy debate to kick-start my common sense meter. I am sorry for those who fall for these stories and get themselves all worked and then suffer later when nothing results from them.

I am positive that within a few days most people will have moved on from this one just like the rest and be snared into another shortly.

I understand that people want this so badly that they will believe anything but, this happens ALL of the time. It doesn't matter who the person is or how much you like them, you have to keep a straight head about things.

Again, I am not calling Nadita a deliberate lier. For all we know she could have been deceived by her friend but, we don't know exactly what took place and as I stated in other replies if things don't add up then you need (for the sake of your sanity) to pull yourself back down out of the clouds for a second and ask some questions when things don't add up and if you aren't getting answers to the questions you ask then that should make you ask even more questions and do some fact checking...

And the facts are at this point... that there has been no RV. Without a RV there is NO higher value for ANYONE. There can't be because it doesn't exist yet. Who here knows someone in a "special group" or has "cashed in" yourself? Banks make money. That is what they do so, why would a bank allow someone to come in, open an account (and not an average joe account to boot) with NO MONEY WHATSOEVER? Even a little start-up bank account requires that you deposite $50 to open it. People making these claims are SO select with thier wording and just give the part of the story that gets people all riled up but, always have an excuse as to why they can't give any real tangable evidence of it or just simply deflect alltogether. There is also the fact that NONE of these stories to date have been fruitful. According to story tellers people have been cashing in for years. If this is true then again, where is the RV, or is there a "special RV" for only certain people LOL? I could go on and on but, I will just end with this because this is I'm sure more than enough to get me rubied-up for the rest of my life LOL... The point is that there is overwhelming proof that these things are just not true and there is no evidence that they are so, tell me, do you really believe this?

... and if you do indeed believe it then all I can say is that after a few more days or a few more weeks or even a few more months there is still nothing to show for it (that mostly includes the fact that NONE of us have exchanged our dinar for dollars at a new revalued rate) then will you admit to yourselves that it is just not true (no matter how the story came about or from whom) because IT IS NOT TRUE, instead of hanging on to somthing you would RATHER hear or believe simply beacsue that is what you want?

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

CNN - If Something Happened It's News To Us !

:D:D:D

Imagine if Adam SUDDENLY said this.

Because sister that's exactly how I take you.

Dear God, we all want you to be right

For a myriad of reasons

So many are truly financially in desperation

But, hun, this is out there.

I truly respect you, but if this is true, and that is a distinct possibility,

It should have remained a secret. Some things just can't be assimilated.

I'm gonna go with THUGS on this one. Sorry sista.

• Upvote 8

Imagine if Adam SUDDENLY said this.

Because sister that's exactly how I take you.

Dear God, we all want you to be right

For a myriad of reasons

So many are truly financially in desperation

But, hun, this is out there.

I truly respect you, but if this is true, and that is a distinct possibility,

It should have remained a secret. Some things just can't be assimilated.

I'm gonna go with THUGS on this one. Sorry sista.

As long as 7 of 9 does the assimilation, I won't mind :eyebrows:

• Upvote 4

I was in chat room.......and surprised of what was going on and how far it actually went. Anyway, truly sorry it went that far for all involved. I'm sure it was a difficult decision for Adam, but it was the right one.   :(

Rope

• Upvote 2

By the way, ABSOLUTELY the best thread ever.

It Is Now ! ;)

And This Is ABSOLUTELY The Best Site Ever ! B)

Thx Adam ! ;)

Over The Years I've Watched Adam And Bumper Getting Forced Into Having To Ban Members Who Were Popular Here At The Time.

Kaperoni, Tlar, SteveI, etc ... - All Of The Idiots That Some Clown Keeps Bringing Back Over ! :o

:D     :D    :D

All Of The People Here Who Appreciated Nadita's Hard Work (I'm One) Are Probably A Bit Taken Aback ! 

But I Applaud Adam's Decision - And It Was Somewhat Unfair For Someone To Have Put Him Into That Position !

As Much As We May All Have Wanted For There To Have Been People Cashing Out - Common Sense Tells U That It's BS !

Adam Has Invested Vast Amounts Of Time And Resources With A Leading Financial Institution For The Benefit Of The VIP Members !

And He Would Be Aware If There Was Even A Hint Of Truth To This Complete And Utter Nonsense !

Btw, Thx For Sticking To Ur Guns Djorgie For Questioning All The Claims Being Made - U Nailed It And U Were Right ! ;)

- CNN

B)      B)

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

I was waiting for you to step in. Pretty wild day.

All this and I discovered blackberry moonshine;)

Next up, I'm going possum hunting and bringing his mama to the clown so he can spackel her with make-up. She'll be the Clown Queen of the trailer park.

Edited by idplzr
  • Upvote 3

its really hard to read that stuff any more

Years of reading financial regulations and imf policies and central bank laws and things of that nature

Then to read something like that or any of the story's about deadlines and just off the wall predictions

It's hard not to say anything

People actually believe these things

Some of these people are just young and gullible

10 years ago I was too

It is with regret that I make this post... but Nadita is now banned.

If anyone was cashing out, I would know, and it's not happening.

It needs to be noted that any attempt to use this website to collect email or other contact information from the members here is strictly prohibited.

This is an exciting time in the Iraqi Dinar, and we can all expect to see a lot of false positives popping up. There's going to be a lot of drama. And after the RV is TRULY announced, it will only get worse.

My advice to all is to stay grounded and just stick to the basics... I'll email you when it's really done. 

In all fairness, I don't think that she ASKED for an email....I was one of the ones who asked her to email me.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

We have all seen the bs about the iraqi dinar

We have all seen the Internet scams of all kinds going on globally

We know IP address can be minipulated

We know screen names can be changed

We know if you want to scam someone you first have to make friends with the. And get them to trust you

In Adams defense he's just watching out for the gullible , not anyone in peticular but us as a group , all of us

I applaud him in his efforts to try protecting us the best he can with the limited resources avaliable

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

It Is Now ! ;)

And This Is ABSOLUTELY The Best Site Ever ! B)

Thx Adam ! ;)

Over The Years I've Watched Adam And Bumper Getting Forced Into Having To Ban Members Who Were Popular Here At The Time.

Kaperoni, Tlar, SteveI, etc ... - All Of The Idiots That Some Clown Keeps Bringing Back Over ! :o

:D     :D     :D

All Of The People Here Who Appreciated Nadita's Hard Work (I'm One) Are Probably A Bit Taken Aback ! 

But I Applaud Adam's Decision - And It Was Somewhat Unfair For Someone To Have Put Him Into That Position !

As Much As We May All Have Wanted For There To Have Been People Cashing Out - Common Sense Tells U That It's BS !

Adam Has Invested Vast Amounts Of Time And Resources With A Leading Financial Institution For The Benefit Of The VIP Members !

And He Would Be Aware If There Was Even A Hint Of Truth To This Complete And Utter Nonsense !

Btw, Thx For Sticking To Ur Guns Djorgie For Questioning All The Claims Being Made - U Nailed It And U Were Right ! ;)

- CNN

B)       B)

Great CNN Reporting EarlierThuggie...Completely Agree That Adam Made The Right Decision...Thank You.

Kudos To Djorgie For Using Common Sense And Logic To Say The Truth...She Risked Getting Negged Silly!

You Showed Discernment, A Clear Voice And Courage Djorgie...I'm Really Proud Of You!

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 5

You should have seen the Chat Room, it was like rats leaving a sinking ship trying to get onto her boat.  Folks, don't be that desperate, you have the potentional of losing everything if you don't keep your head.

-

I was in chat room.......and surprised of what was going on and how far it actually went. Anyway, truly sorry it went that far for all involved. I'm sure it was a difficult decision for Adam, but it was the right one.   :(

Rope

I wasn't there but I can easily imagine...

was she recruiting DV members for her "charitable organization" designed to help dinar holders?

HUGE RED FLAG!!!

• Upvote 4

Seems to me alot of good people wanted tocash out and they might send off their dinar............never to be seen again. Nothing was adding up, besides that Im suppose to be in tier one, and if you believe that Ill sell you some ocean front property in Arizona for cheap.

• Upvote 1

Seems to me alot of good people wanted tocash out and they might send off their dinar............never to be seen again. Nothing was adding up, besides that Im suppose to be in tier one, and if you believe that Ill sell you some ocean front property in Arizona for cheap.

As a resident of California,

I just might take you up on

that offer.

After all, it's been quite awhile since

we've had a big one, and if the San

Andreas gets to rockin', it could dump

us current coastal area dwellers right

into the Pacific...