Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

banks operate with their wealthy clients before anyone else thats the way it has always been and always will be, banks are a business, the more money you have with them the more privileged you are as a client  their are NO rules now adays most U.S banks are corrupt anyhow with trillions of dollars in derivitives on a funny money fiat based monetary system.   It seems now adays truth is stranger than fiction...

• Upvote 1

If I had to guess,

I'd say Nevada.

Isn't that where you mail

your IQD to...?

Mrparrot :)

Nevada ? that is dessert.. I have a better place :)

CNN - If Something Happened It's News To Us !

:D :D :D

Glad you bring it :) the more the merrier :)

How much rumor you want to sitr up about the news..? because if I open up another can of worm, there will be some people mad here for what they are called :)

The more I think about this, Thuzzie... I am not giving her any satisfaction.. let her steam :) because she ain't worth my time :)

Thank you for your help though.. I appreciate it

Edited by Nadita
  • Upvote 2

Mrparrot :)

Nevada ? that is dessert.. I have a better place :)

Please don't pick on Nevada.

That's where I plan to retire.

Gonna get me a little place in Pahrump.

Crazy cheap housing costs.

Art Bell lives there.

Not too far from Area 51,

in relation to where I live now.

Also closer to Roswell than where

I live now.

And if you want a humanitarian reason

for helping someone with what you

have set up, how about helping me

save my house...?

• Upvote 1

Please don't pick on Nevada.

That's where I plan to retire.

Gonna get me a little place in Pahrump.

Crazy cheap housing costs.

Art Bell lives there.

Not too far from Area 51,

in relation to where I live now.

Also closer to Roswell than where

I live now.

And if you want a humanitarian reason

for helping someone with what you

have set up, how about helping me

save my house...?

I am working on it.  If I am in this for myself.. I would have shut  my mouth and not share with you.  I feel for all of us.  Anyway I can help, I do it even though it costs me money and time.  I will see what I can do.  If you are interested.. I will let you know

As far as the exchange between Nadita and Goldie Girl... a few years ago I joined DV & when I got into this investment.  I read up a little bit about all this but didn't really study it like some of you have.  I drifted away from it for about a year then started getting interested in learning all about it again.  So I posted a few questions about some things I was confused about and Goldie Girl unleashed all hell on me for asking the questions.  It was an all on attack to what were legitimate questions.  She was so rude and mean about it.  Another several months went by before I got back on DV because of my experience with GoldieGirl.  Well a few months ago I started back checking DV on a regular basis and I saw that GoldieGirl has been permanently banned.  SURPRISE SURPRISE! 

Nadita, don't pay any attention to her.  Seems she's always like that to everyone. 

• Upvote 2

Deb :)

I am sorry about it.. you should not not be treated that way and you should not go away because of her.  I have tasted her forked tongue.  Even though there is a rift between her and I, I tried not to take it publicly here nor i.  But seems she is out there to so called "expose" me and has been stalking this thread and of course since she can't make comment here.. the thread is brought to D. Daily and she could say what she wants and she has small audience there.  I have been nothing but a friend to her.  I have worked on the mods here to get her off the mod review and I had to help watch her and she took out her forked tongue and got banned for life.  She knew what was the conditions of her being off the mod review and she understood it and promised me she wouldn't do it.. but yet when I was alerted, she was mad why I knew about it.  I didn't babysit her, she is an adult and I thought pretty smart :) As you can see from the thread  that I didn't respond to her. 

Moose :)

Yes and not telling lol

GOSH...IT WOULD BE NICE TO KNOW AT LEAST WHAT STATE THIS IS IN.  

NADITA I NEVER ONCE THOUGHT YOU WERE A PUMPER - I THINK YOU'RE A SWEETHEART.  

I WILL SAY THAT THIS SEEMS TO ME TO BE A SCANDALOUS AND HIGHLY PREJUDICED (IF NOT ILLEGAL) PRACTICE BY WELLS FARGO .

• Upvote 3

GOSH...IT WOULD BE NICE TO KNOW AT LEAST WHAT STATE THIS IS IN.  

NADITA I NEVER ONCE THOUGHT YOU WERE A PUMPER - I THINK YOU'RE A SWEETHEART.  

I WILL SAY THAT THIS SEEMS TO ME TO BE A SCANDALOUS AND HIGHLY PREJUDICED (IF NOT ILLEGAL) PRACTICE BY WELLS FARGO .

TBomb :)

Thank you.  Well.. I guess they got the contract like everyone else they have to compete and win :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

As far as the exchange between Nadita and Goldie Girl... a few years ago I joined DV & when I got into this investment. I read up a little bit about all this but didn't really study it like some of you have. I drifted away from it for about a year then started getting interested in learning all about it again. So I posted a few questions about some things I was confused about and Goldie Girl unleashed all hell on me for asking the questions. It was an all on attack to what were legitimate questions. She was so rude and mean about it. Another several months went by before I got back on DV because of my experience with GoldieGirl. Well a few months ago I started back checking DV on a regular basis and I saw that GoldieGirl has been permanently banned. SURPRISE SURPRISE! Nadita, don't pay any attention to her. Seems she's always like that to everyone.

hey when goldiegirl attacked my hero dontlop I got the brash end of her tongue. She called me an immature little boy. I must admit I am immature and like getting into stupid petty arguments but at least I'm not a disturebed psycho like goldiegirl girl is! Edited by dinarbeleiver
  • Upvote 2

I certainly would not like to get on the wrong side of GG or go to far with GG- bunny boiler comes to mind!

DB :)

LOL... you are funny :)

Ok, guys, let's get back on topic. :twothumbs: err, I mean try to stay on topic.

-

Mark :)

It has been a nice thread till CNN news come in.. so we kinda off the radar for a few minutes :)

• Upvote 2