Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nadita remember when I told you,that first citizens was buying and selling dinar?Well I went in the bank a couple weeks later an the clerk denied saying that and they had never handled dinar.

Yep..I remember :)  it depends who you talk to in the bank

Hi Ya Nads - I think your extreamly brave posting here but I know that your heart is to inform people. I was gobsmacked when I heard this a few days ago from you. I owe you a lot Nads and I know how much of a good person you are. I am very lucky to have got to know you outside this website. Anyone who does not believe what you are saying are probably government trolls designed to put people off this investment. I'm sure once the trolls get wind of this thread we will see a whole host of discreditation going on - similar to when I posted my bank story. Chin up girl and I will catch up with you soon!

PS Nadita get working on the Nadita file again soon !

• Upvote 4

I'm not bashing anyone here. I appreciate everyone's point of view and respect any inforamtion that is put on the table...

However, anyone can "cash in" or "exchange" thier dinar at any time they want to. It just won't be at a RV rate because  there has been NO RV and you can not do that without a RV. That is a fact until the CBI/government of iraq has revalued the currency. It isn't very dificult to prove that a RV has taken place. All you have to do is check the exchange rate on any number of currency sites, check the CBI website, etc. ... and it just isn't there.

We have heard MANY bank stories as well as "cash in" stories over the years and this one is IMO no different than any of the others. The fact that there hasn't been a RV should be enough nor has anyone here or on any other dinar site "cashed in" (as in exchanged thier dinar at a bank, etc. for a revalued rate).

The Dinar is still not an internationally traded currency either so, that also is telling. Don't throw your common sense out the window just because you hear a STORY that fits what you would like to hear is all I am saying.

With that said, I am always looking to the future that we may all wake up one day and a real RV has actually happened and then we can say absolutely, undeniably, without a doubt and with tangable proof (as in the dinar is traded internationally, the RV has happened and we are at the bank actually exchanging our dinar at the RVd rate) that it is DONE!

• Upvote 12

I'm not bashing anyone here. I appreciate everyone's point of view and respect any inforamtion that is put on the table... However, anyone can "cash in" or "exchange" thier dinar at any time they want to. It just won't be at a RV rate because  there has been NO RV and you can not do that without a RV. That is a fact until the CBI/government of iraq has revalued the currency. It isn't very dificult to prove that a RV has taken place. All you have to do is check the exchange rate on any number of currency sites, check the CBI website, etc. ... and it just isn't there. We have heard MANY bank stories as well as "cash in" stories over the years and this one is IMO no different than any of the others. The fact that there hasn't been a RV should be enough nor has anyone here or on any other dinar site "cashed in" (as in exchanged thier dinar at a bank, etc. for a revalued rate). The Dinar is still not an internationally traded currency either so, that also is telling. Don't throw your common sense out the window just because you hear a STORY that fits what you would like to hear is all I am saying. With that said, I am always looking to the future that we may all wake up one day and a real RV has actually happened and then we can say absolutely, undeniably, without a doubt and with tangable proof (as in the dinar is traded internationally, the RV has happened and we are at the bank actually exchanging our dinar at the RVd rate) that it is DONE!

no offense to you but I trust Nads 100% and she is no lier
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Tuck :)

Thank you.. the fact I have not spun Nadita File is that because there is no more news and I can't make up stories to continue Nadita File.  All I heard it's done and why it's rv yet.. we scratch our head and yet we know why.  I have been on to this for the last three months and it's coming together and I am trying to find a way to help other dinarians who want to be helped.. I guess I have to be selective now lol

One among many who are so grateful for your tenacity, whirring and stirring information into its most entertaining construct! I am always interested in the help you provide.  

Edited by Tuck
  • Upvote 2

no offense to you but I trust Nads 100% and she is no lier

Hi DB,

I appreciate that and I understand that people dislike the unpopular twist of common sense in thier dinar umbrella drink and I just want to be clear that I was not calling Nadita a lier. I don't personally know her, and of course I was not present at this particular happening, however, I do know that many people have been fooled even by those whom they trust.

My common sense tells me things don't add up concerning a RV and being able to cash in at an RV rate when there has been no RV. It just seems odd to me. If anyone can explain to me how this could happen or if it is even possible (with evidence of course) then I am all ears.

Blessings in Yahushua/Jesus

• Upvote 11

Hi DB, I appreciate that and I understand that people dislike the unpopular twist of common sense in thier dinar umbrella drink and I just want to be clear that I was not calling Nadita a lier. I don't personally know her, and of course I was not present at this particular happening, however, I do know that many people have been fooled even by those whom they trust. My common sense tells me things don't add up concerning a RV and being able to cash in at an RV rate when there has been no RV. It just seems odd to me. If anyone can explain to me how this could happen or if it is even possible (with evidence of course) then I am all ears. Blessings in Yahushua/Jesus

you know something I think the banks and the elite are capable of anything and I reckon there have been exchanges going on!
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I'm not bashing anyone here. I appreciate everyone's point of view and respect any inforamtion that is put on the table...

However, anyone can "cash in" or "exchange" thier dinar at any time they want to. It just won't be at a RV rate because  there has been NO RV and you can not do that without a RV. That is a fact until the CBI/government of iraq has revalued the currency. It isn't very dificult to prove that a RV has taken place. All you have to do is check the exchange rate on any number of currency sites, check the CBI website, etc. ... and it just isn't there.

We have heard MANY bank stories as well as "cash in" stories over the years and this one is IMO no different than any of the others. The fact that there hasn't been a RV should be enough nor has anyone here or on any other dinar site "cashed in" (as in exchanged thier dinar at a bank, etc. for a revalued rate).

The Dinar is still not an internationally traded currency either so, that also is telling. Don't throw your common sense out the window just because you hear a STORY that fits what you would like to hear is all I am saying.

With that said, I am always looking to the future that we may all wake up one day and a real RV has actually happened and then we can say absolutely, undeniably, without a doubt and with tangable proof (as in the dinar is traded internationally, the RV has happened and we are at the bank actually exchanging our dinar at the RVd rate) that it is DONE!

I hear you about an rv and I am looking forward to the rv too but sorry to rub it in you.. my waiting will be sweeter :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Hi DB,

I appreciate that and I understand that people dislike the unpopular twist of common sense in thier dinar umbrella drink and I just want to be clear that I was not calling Nadita a lier. I don't personally know her, and of course I was not present at this particular happening, however, I do know that many people have been fooled even by those whom they trust.

My common sense tells me things don't add up concerning a RV and being able to cash in at an RV rate when there has been no RV. It just seems odd to me. If anyone can explain to me how this could happen or if it is even possible (with evidence of course) then I am all ears.

Blessings in Yahushua/Jesus

I didn't mention an rv rate.. I said the rate is good and I didn't say how much, did I..? 

To be honest with you.. what I said doesn't make sense and sound fishy and have been said many times in dinar world and I have heard them all too.  You are entitled whether you want to believe it or not because some of my friends don't believe it too... but some brave ones believe and go in and now some that don't believe, wish they got in the boat. 

I have heard many bank stories too and I have gone and asked my personal banker and got a response from her a year ago but never really pursued where I bugged her all the time.  I thought they would laugh at our face if we were to tell them where the money comes from, we were taken by surprise.  

Hi Ya Nads - I think your extreamly brave posting here but I know that your heart is to inform people. I was gobsmacked when I heard this a few days ago from you. I owe you a lot Nads and I know how much of a good person you are. I am very lucky to have got to know you outside this website. Anyone who does not believe what you are saying are probably government trolls designed to put people off this investment. I'm sure once the trolls get wind of this thread we will see a whole host of discreditation going on - similar to when I posted my bank story. Chin up girl and I will catch up with you soon!

PS Nadita get working on the Nadita file again soon !

DB :)

You make me cry lol thank you :)  I know what I got myself into it.. in fact I got another bank story from another friend but I have to ask him if it's okay to tell his story lol  In fact, I share more in your group than anywhere else.. you hear it word by word as I receive it and some of you who know me outside of DV, also get the same thing :)

Edited by Nadita
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I didn't mention an rv rate.. I said the rate is good and I didn't say how much, did I..?  To be honest with you.. what I said doesn't make sense and sound fishy and have been said many times in dinar world and I have heard them all too.  You are entitled whether you want to believe it or not because some of my friends don't believe it too... but some brave ones believe and go in and now some that don't believe, wish they got in the boat.  I have heard many bank stories too and I have gone and asked my personal banker and got a response from her a year ago but never really pursued where I bugged her all the time.  I thought they would laugh at our face if we were to tell them where the money comes from, we were taken by surprise.   DB :) You make me cry lol thank you :)  I know what I got myself into it.. in fact I got another bank story from another friend but I have to ask him if it's okay to tell his story lol  In fact, I share more in your group than anywhere else.. you hear it word by word as I receive it and some of you who know me outside of DV, also get the same thing :)

I didn't mention an rv rate.. I said the rate is good and I didn't say how much, did I..?  To be honest with you.. what I said doesn't make sense and sound fishy and have been said many times in dinar world and I have heard them all too.  You are entitled whether you want to believe it or not because some of my friends don't believe it too... but some brave ones believe and go in and now some that don't believe, wish they got in the boat.  I have heard many bank stories too and I have gone and asked my personal banker and got a response from her a year ago but never really pursued where I bugged her all the time.  I thought they would laugh at our face if we were to tell them where the money comes from, we were taken by surprise.   DB :) You make me cry lol thank you :)  I know what I got myself into it.. in fact I got another bank story from another friend but I have to ask him if it's okay to tell his story lol  In fact, I share more in your group than anywhere else.. you hear it word by word as I receive it and some of you who know me outside of DV, also get the same thing :)

I know we are very lucky to have you on the group chin chin!
  • Upvote 1

I do not personally know Nadita, just as I don't personally know Adam. Yet i having been reading and watching and I would believe what people like these two (there are many more here I could name) say as truth and not fabrication just to stir the pot so to speak. I don't understand the world at large. It is quite possible there may be advantages others have that make absolutely no sense to those of us that don't. I'm grateful for the sharing Nadita.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I like Nadita too... but, I don't get it.  I've read every post under this thread, and I don't understand what is being said.  Why all the cryptic details?   Everyone believes the story... but I don't even know what the story is!  Nadita... would you please phrase your story in the most basic layman's format?   You don't need to reveal numbers and such... just eliminate the wink wink, nod nod stuff.  Isn't this something Adam would know about?

Thanks!

• Upvote 7

This Is Definitely The Best Thread So Far This Year ! :rolleyes:

:D:D:D

Thx For Bringin' It Nadita ! ;)

B)B)

Here's A Chat From Another Site On It ...

===================================================

Blessed450

Subject: Bank Story Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:43 pm

I went into my local wells fargo branch today to do some banking business and decided to ask the personal banker a question. Once we were in his office, I asked him if they exchange foreign currency. He told me that this topic has been hush. hush recently, but he himself has been consistenly buying dong! He called the currency exchange department and told me that I could not exchange my iqn yet, but if I wanted to exchange my vnn I could for $40 per million. I told him that I would wait , so he gave me his business card and said that he could also set me up with the wealth management division when I was ready. This happened on 12/26/14 around 10am in North Carolina. It's real everyone...just be patient!

======================================================

terbo56

VIP Member

Subject: Re: Bank Story Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:01 pm

You buy dong for $70.00 per million, and he'll give you $40.00 per million? OK-

====================================================

BritishBulldog

VIP Member

Subject: Re: Bank Story Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:11 pm

Obviously a Tony sheeple....there's no one outside of that alternate universe that uses VNN...it always has been and always will be VND.

ssmith

VIP SECRET AGENT

Subject: Re: Bank Story Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:15 pm

Smoking some of the good stuff!

==================================================

terbo56

VIP Member

Subject: Re: Bank Story Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:07 am

Laced with hashish oil, yep-

Ponee

Admin

Subject: Re: Bank Story Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:52 pm

Blessed450 wrote:

I went into my local wells fargo branch today to do some banking business and decided to ask the personal banker a question. Once we were in his office, I asked him if they exchange foreign currency. He told me that this topic has been hush. hush recently, but he himself has been consistenly buying dong! He called the currency exchange department and told me that I could not exchange my iqn yet, but if I wanted to exchange my vnn I could for $40 per million. I told him that I would wait , so he gave me his business card and said that he could also set me up with the wealth management division when I was ready. This happened on 12/26/14 around 10am in North Carolina. It's real everyone...just be patient!

My circumstances and heart hope this is true

======================================================

Nadita

Subject: Re: Bank Story Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:30 am

yep.... That happened to my friend too I was there with him.

=======================================================

Ponee

Admin

Subject: Re: Bank Story Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:53 am

It is nice hearing from our own people for a change.

=========================================================

terbo56

VIP Member

Subject: Re: Bank Story Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:51 am

If you buy VND for 70$ per million, and the bank gives you 40$ per million, someone is taking it, well, you know- Not a deal at all- You're losing 30$ per million- Think about it-

===========================================================

Kevind53

Super Moderator

Subject: Re: Bank Story Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:08 am

Yep. I just checked Sterling and they are still offering Dong at $80/M, Rupiah at $135/M and IQD at $1050/M.

============================================================

terbo56

VIP Member

Subject: Re: Bank Story Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:21 pm

The last I checked, anywhere from 70$ - 100$ a million for dong- If the dinar is back up to 1080$ per million, this RV ain't happening for a long time yet, it was only 4 months ago you could get dinar at 860$ per million- This tells me that the rise in price to buy currencies, is putting a kibosh on the gurus b.s.- Sorry for the bad news, but it is what it is-

===============================================================

Kevind53

Super Moderator

Subject: Re: Bank Story Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:57 pm

Well if the price is up that is a good thing ... it means the dinar is worth more ... in theory

==================================================================

terbo56

VIP Member

Subject: Re: Bank Story Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:01 pm

Yes, but only to the Currency Company selling it- See, they are making money, while we are not- Ain't nothing fair about that, from what I see-

=====================================================================

BritishBulldog

VIP Member

Subject: Re: Bank Story Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:02 pm

Kevind53 wrote:

Well if the price is up that is a good thing ... it means the dinar is worth more ... in theory.

Or the dealers see the end is near and are trying to get as much out of it before it blows up in their face!

========================================================

terbo56

VIP Member

Subject: Re: Bank Story Wed Dec 31, 2014 6:11 pm

British Bulldog, good point- However when I got into this, the dinar was at that time 1080$ per million, in 2010-

========================================================

Kevind53

Super Moderator!

Subject: Re: Bank Story Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:27 pm

Either way works for me BBD ... either way ...

=========================================================

Nadita

Subject: Re: Bank Story Yesterday at 12:40 pm

Depends on which dealer you are buying dinar and dong from. Dinar Trade is selling dinar at $980/million and VND at $78/million. DT will buy back dinar at $775/million and VND at $45/million. WF is selling VND at $56.30/million and will buy back at $40/million. The way I see it, I still can sell my holding but lose some money... you make some and you lose some.

I have talked to a few friends. A currency trader is saying that it will not rv until about end of February/March and the rate is $1.16 and he has not changed his story from ten years ago when he started buying dinar. He owns a boat load. His goal is once it rv's, he is moving to Swtizerland. He thinks dong is far fetched and won't happen for a few more years.

I helped my friend to open WF account with my personal banker. We were there for two hours, asking a lot of questions and they know where the fund is coming. In fact, we were offered an appointment to meet with WM in two days. They didn't make any negative comments when they realized the funding will be coming from IQD. They were telling us what they can offer us once the funding is in.

For what it's worth

terbo56

VIP Member

Subject: Re: Bank Story Yesterday at 2:24 pm

Probably smarter to keep it, 'eh?

Nadita

Subject: Re: Bank Story Yesterday at 4:25 pm

I know but we don't want to do that till the money is in the bank we don't want to keep it in WF but the more I think about it, They are good with paperwork and that's the only bank that I have dealt with that I used to scream with them making us jump the hoops to get them the paperwork and now I understand and I respect them.

With the red carpet treatment, I know they will take care of us.

BritishBulldog

VIP Member

Subject: Re: Bank Story Yesterday at 7:27 pm

Nadita wrote:

Depends on which dealer you are buying dinar and dong from. Dinar Trade is selling dinar at $980/million and VND at $78/million. DT will buy back dinar at $775/million and VND at $45/million. WF is selling VND at $56.30/million and will buy back at $40/million. The way I see it, I still can sell my holding but lose some money... you make some and you lose some.

I have talked to a few friends. A currency trader is saying that it will not rv until about end of February/March and the rate is $1.16 and he has not changed his story from ten years ago when he started buying dinar. He owns a boat load. His goal is once it rv's, he is moving to Swtizerland. He thinks dong is far fetched and won't happen for a few more years.

I helped my friend to open WF account with my personal banker. We were there for two hours, asking a lot of questions and they know where the fund is coming. In fact, we were offered an appointment to meet with WM in two days. They didn't make any negative comments when they realized the funding will be coming from IQD. They were telling us what they can offer us once the funding is in.

For what it's worth

I find this post to be more informative and realistic than ANYTHING I have heard out of Fony or DC in the few years I've been involved in this. I have heard a few people who I interact with on some forex boards talking about the IQD more frequently as of late and that $1.16 rate has been mentioned as well. They aren't pumping it like they gooroos....but it is being looked at more as a possibility now than a snowballs chance in hell like over the past few years.

Who knows...I'm just going to sit back and ride the wave and if/when it happens then great....but I can't live my life based around a few pieces of paper sitting in my safe like these sheeple do.

=====================================================

Turkey Lurkey

VIP Member

Subject: Re: Bank Story Today at 5:21 am

Nadita wrote:

I personally have known a few people exchanging privately in the last three monhts.

Interesting. What makes you believe this Nadita?

Nadita

Subject: Re: Bank Story Today at 10:06 am

Turkey

Because I know it first hands and I don't make up stories.. Why do you think I took my friend to WF to open up an account..?

terbo56

VIP Member

Subject: Re: Bank Story Today at 10:14 am

OK, Nadika, if they cash out, why can't we? Give us your explanation, and no B.S.-What makes them better than us?

Nadita

Subject: Re: Bank Story Today at 10:32 am

Terbo

I thought you never wanted to talk to me again.. you called me a liar just because I gave you info of what I heard to give you a bit of hope lol so here is my lie unless you know people in the know, not guru's craps but really people who are connected.. you can't exchange... it's private it's a matter of what connection you have.. and this is a better lie for ya no NDA, no questions asked, straight currency exchange

ssmith

VIP SECRET AGENT

Subject: Re: Bank Story Today at 10:35 am

Why would anyone pay more for something when they can buy it for pennies from a dealer? Makes no sense to me.

Nadita

Subject: Re: Bank Story Today at 10:36 am

Smith

Did you read my article.. market rate, group rate...?

ssmith

VIP SECRET AGENT

Subject: Re: Bank Story Today at 10:43 am

Yep. I don't buy into the China/oil credit story. China could just pick up dinar on the open market if that was the case.

Nadita

Subject: Re: Bank Story Today at 10:45 am

Smith

Whatever... you can believe whatever you want to believe but there are facts... I don't make up stories There are just things countries can't do... just like us.. there are certain things we lay people can't do

Turkey Lurkey

VIP Member

Subject: Re: Bank Story Today at 10:48 am

Nadita wrote:

Turkey

Because I know it first hands and I don't make up stories.. Why do you think I took my friend to WF to open up an account..?

What do you mean "first hands"? Were you there in the bank when it happened? Or have you seen these people's bank statements to show such a transaction?

Or is it just that have they told you that it's true?

Nadita:)

Subject: Re: Bank Story Today at 10:50 am

Because I know and why do you think I know

Turkey Lurkey

VIP Member

Subject: Re: Bank Story Today at 10:56 am

Nadita wrote:

Because I know and why do you think I know?

Spoken like a true guru.

I don't know, but you seem to be suggesting that you have exchanged yourself. What was the rate?

Goldiegirl

Elite Member

Subject: Re: Bank Story Today at 11:05 am

ssmith wrote:

Yep. I don't buy into the China/oil credit story. China could just pick up dinar on the open market if that was the case.

Exactly ssmith....all BS for those who will profit from this kind of story. And...by profit I mean gain in some way as they are seen as having "valuable information" and can be trusted with anything they may advise on. Many money making schemes out there. Look at the sites with investment options, memberships etc.

These BS'rs ran out of the old stories over the years, so now they are creating new and bigger lies to share with the sheeple. They find people to pump these stories all over the sites.

It just doesn't end. Different guru, different person, different story but it all has a purpose for one reason or another.

Tangomom

Subject: Re: Bank Story Today at 11:11 am

Ummm, Nadita, you said, "Because I know it first hands."

Are you saying, you know first hand, because you've also done it yourself?

You've done an exchange, somehow, and made a bunch a money?

Holy sparks! I don't want to start a stampede here, but do tell! Please!

Nadita

Subject: Re: Bank Story Today at 11:25 am

I say I am doing alright

I am thinking of doing humanitarian fund where dinarians can exchange a small amount of dinar say 5k-10K to go through while waiting for public. This is still in the making and could be in 2-3 weeks. I can say because I am not under any NDA

Goldiegirl

Elite Member

Subject: Re: Bank Story Today at 11:27 am

Tangomom wrote:

Ummm, Nadita, you said, "Because I know it first hands."

Are you saying, you know first hand, because you've also done it yourself?

You've done an exchange, somehow, and made a bunch a money?

Holy sparks! I don't want to start a stampede here, but do tell! Please!

You won't get a straight answer. It's all BS.

Turkey Lurkey

VIP Member

Subject: Re: Bank Story Today at 11:31 am

There's something highly suspicious about this entire thread. One "drive-by" posting by someone with a username suspiciously close to TNT Pam's, and then enthusiastic pumping by Nadita who declines to provide any back up for her story whatsoever and yet claims " I don't make up stories".

Come to think of it, didn't someone raise concerns about Nadita in a post a week or two back?

ssmith

VIP SECRET AGENT

Subject: Re: Bank Story Today at 11:43 am

All I know is that this doesn't make sense. Why would China only pay top dollar for Iraq's currency? Why not make an "oil credit" deal w/Venezuela or any of the other country with large oil exports?

It just doesn't pass the sniff test. Never has there been one shred of supporting documentation to any of these types of claims. Until I see that......I call BS.

terbo56

VIP Member

Subject: Re: Bank Story Today at 11:49 am

See, Nadita, I'm not the ONLY one you just lied to-Unless you can tell us how and where we can cash out, we don't want to hear anymore lies about it- Remember, YOU were caught in a lie- Don't even think about back-pedaling- You've been found out, and now you are pissed- Wah, wah, wah, wah, WAH-You are just like the rest of the lying gurus, and to me, that makes you just like the rest of them- Enjoy your 'money'- Thankyou, Goldie Girl for bring this out in the open!

Tangomom

Subject: Re: Bank Story Today at 11:53 am

Well, put me on notice when that happens! I would be there in a heart beat

I say I am doing alright

I am thinking of doing humanitarian fund where dinarians can exchange a small amount of dinar say 5k-10K to go through while waiting for public. This is still in the making and could be in 2-3 weeks. I can say because I am not under any NDA

terbo56

VIP Member

Subject: Re: Bank Story Today at 11:56 am

Tangomom, it's ALL horse droppings, ALL of it-

Tangomom

Subject: Re: Bank Story Today at 12:00 pm

Goldie Girl, I've noticed the answers are not exactly straight. But I'm leaving the door open to see what happens.

Praying....hoping.....fingers crossed.

Goldiegirl

Elite Member

Subject: Re: Bank Story Today at 12:08 pm

Tangomom, not sure what you are hoping for? What is it? A group rate? That China will pay us more for the dinar at Wells Fargo? Tells us why you are on the edge of your seat. We would all like to hear it I am sure.

BTW....I'm not the only one calling this BS, so I have to wonder why you are calling me out on this one.

Very suspicious indeed and I always wonder why someone would post as a guest.

Nadita

Subject: Re: Bank Story Today at 12:09 pm

Yes, someone said a couple weeks ago I am a scammer and a pumper. I am not a pumper nor I am a scammer. I am not paid by any dinar dealer to write Nadita File.. I want to do it to help and bring some facts to the dinar world because I have been there once hanging on to every word gurus said. You can cross check reference Nadita File and it's all in the news and facts. You might not know me well here but if you go to DV and ask about me a lot of them can tell you their opinion about me. I don't need to be here because my main site is dinar vets.. but I am here because I like Ponee. She gave us a place to meet while dinar vets's site was down and I am grateful. So, I started to birng Nadita File here and she gave me my own forum and I am thankful. Ponee knows me and it might not be on personal level but she knows who I am.

I am like you started as dinarians but along the way, I have met friends and we share information, just happened one of the friends through business deal met someone who is connected that made the connection for us to make it happen. This has been a work for the last three months. Why I can speak..? because I am not under NDA and it's straight currency exchange not even asking for SSN.

Without connection, you cannot exchange period but it's happening right now.

If I could take a shot of this, China is getting paid for the US bonds in the form of oil credits by getting dinar.

I am sharing because I know a lot of dinarians are hanging by the thread and I am hoping to share something. I am going to do humanitarian funds for dinarians who want to be helped and if they don't.. I am not twisting anybody's hands

Because of the comments here, I might be selective in whom I help. All I want to do is help but I also understand, it has to be based on trust.. if you don't trust me, I will not want to help you because even the slightest mistake will be big.

Think what you want to think about me, bash me anyway you want, call me anything you want but there are a few dinarians like yourself being helped

Nadita

Subject: Re: Bank Story Today at 12:10 pm

Tangomom wrote:

Goldie Girl, I've noticed the answers are not exactly straight. But I'm leaving the door open to see what happens.

Praying....hoping.....fingers crossed.

Goldiegirl

Elite Member

Subject: Re: Bank Story Today at 12:26 pm

So now people can't cash out unless they have a connection??? Is that like the group in Vegas or some of the other scams going on out there??? People have given their dinar to or bought in groups and someone at the top level is holding their dinar. Now we have the same BS being pumped here and peddling that story???

BS....you can't exchange without a connection. You forget, I know much more than I am allowed to post on here. Ponee may not know you personally but I do and so do many others....who talk.

Adam lets you post on DV because you bring sales for him. You bring in people to his site. False hope and pump up his business. He reads your posts each week and then uses it in his weekly chats. You think I don't know this. I have some interesting connections over there. Some may surprise even you.

Peddle it on DV but the smarter folks on this site aren't buying it.

Nadita

Subject: Re: Bank Story Today at 12:34 pm

Oh.. one more thing.. I am not paid by Adam Montana at DV to pump his site.. in fact, I paid him a lot of money to be in his VIP and OSI group since then, I have decided to abort the plan and I am not huffing and puffing for the money I spent because I consider it education.

I am not arguing about all of this.. I am trying to share information.. take it or leave it.. up to you

Turkey Lurkey

VIP Member

Subject: Re: Bank Story Today at 12:58 pm

Nadita wrote:

It's a matter of who you know. These are not with any guru's groups.. but private group amongst friends in the know.

If you want more info, pm me

Nadita wrote:

I am thinking of doing humanitarian fund where dinarians can exchange a small amount of dinar say 5k-10K to go through while waiting for public. This is still in the making and could be in 2-3 weeks.

Well, that doesn't sound like a scam at all!

Oh—wait! Yes, it does sound like a scam. Unfortunately, not being psychic and not being blessed with "feminine intuition" I have to rely on fact-checking, logic and critical thinking.

And this sounds EXACTLY like a scam. All the features are there: "insider" knowledge, not available to ordinary people; you've got to be one of the special people with special connections; an appeal to "humanitarian" motives; absolutely no evidence to back up the claims...

If this is not a scam on your part Nadita, then I fear that you are, or are about to become, a victim of one yourself.

terbo56

VIP Member

Subject: Re: Bank Story Today at 1:02 pm

Here,here!! That just told me her crystal ball is broken, or permanently fogged-The plot is now thickening-

terbo56

VIP Member

Subject: Re: Bank Story Today at 1:02 pm

Here,here!! That just told me her crystal ball is broken, or permanently fogged-The plot is now thickening-

Goldiegirl

Elite Member

Subject: Re: Bank Story Today at 2:50 pm

I just called Wells Fargo in Minnesota. If anyone would like to contact them to verify what I say you can do it at this number.

WELLS FARGO CENTER SKYWAY

90 S 7TH ST

MINNEAPOLIS, MN, 55402

612-667-0225

I spoke with a bank manager who put me on the phone with the private banking manager name Laura.

We had a nice 10 min chat.

They have two types of wealth bank accounts in their private banking.

The first level requires a deposit of $250K.....WOW...I"m going to have to wait to open one of those bank accounts. But...I hear some people can open it for free or just $100 bucks...

The second level is $3 million dollars. I guess you get different treatment after opening that type of account.

I told her I was comparing it to HSBC Wealth Management Accounts and wanted to know the details. All transactions are free except out going wire transfers.

Last edited by Goldiegirl on Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

ssmith

VIP SECRET AGENT

Subject: Re: Bank Story Today at 3:15 pm

Isn't this an interesting comparison? Again, what makes sense? Opening a 'wealth' bank account without any wealth. I think not.

Goldiegirl

Elite Member

Subject: Re: Bank Story Today at 3:24 pm

I agree ssmith...the whole thing makes you feel like.....

BTW.....that is $250K to open the wealth bank account. I missed the zero on the first pass of my post.

Goldiegirl

Elite Member

Subject: Re: Bank Story Today at 3:43 pm

"Deb

My friend is waiting for his money from his exchange. Rate is good. It's basically private group of who you know in the know. Straight transaction and no NDA. Two of my intel providers have exchanged." Quote from DV

Hmmm how come we all can't cash out? Oh I remember, it's a special group rate with the Chinese.

terbo56

VIP Member

Subject: Re: Bank Story Today at 5:42 pm

Which is which? Lucky or not lucky? Truth or not?

• Upvote 2

You did the impossible girl,

I'm utterly speechless.

I think the RV is imminent because LGD is speechless! :D

Way to go Nadita! This is very cool news to share. More than anything else is it confirms for me that this is not a fantasy and it's just a matter of time and hopefully better than soon!

• Upvote 2

Thuzzie :)

You go around searching for your news.. Glad you bring it in to DV because I don't need to explain myself again :)

Thank you very much :)

To add to my comment above.. there are just some people not worth my time :) and one of them is your friend GG :)

There is always someone trying to make your life miserable :) and I am wise enough to just roll it off my back and let them steam :)

Edited by Nadita
  • Upvote 2

So, to save everyone time to read the thread brought by Dinar Thug, here is what I got to say :)

Yes, someone said a couple weeks ago I am a scammer and a pumper. I am not a pumper nor I am a scammer. I am not paid by any dinar dealer to write Nadita File.. I want to do it to help and bring some facts to the dinar world because I have been there once hanging on to every word gurus said. You can cross check reference Nadita File and it's all in the news and facts. You might not know me well here but if you go to DV and ask about me a lot of them can tell you their opinion about me. I don't need to be here because my main site is dinar vets.. but I am here because I like Ponee. She gave us a place to meet while dinar vets's site was down and I am grateful. So, I started to birng Nadita File here and she gave me my own forum and I am thankful. Ponee knows me and it might not be on personal level but she knows who I am. 

I am like you started as dinarians but along the way, I have met friends and we share information, just happened one of the friends through business deal met someone who is connected that made the connection for us to make it happen. This has been a work for the last three months. Why I can speak..? because I am not under NDA and it's straight currency exchange not even asking for SSN. 

If I could take a shot of this, China is getting paid for the US bonds in the form of oil credits by getting dinar. 

I am sharing because I know a lot of dinarians are hanging by the thread and I am hoping to share something. I am going to do humanitarian funds for dinarians who want to be helped and if they don't.. I am not twisting anybody's hands 

Because of the comments here, I might be selective in whom I help. All I want to do is help but I also understand, it has to be based on trust.. if you don't trust me, I will not want to help you because even the slightest mistake will be big. 

Think what you want to think about me, bash me anyway you want, call me anything you want but there are a few dinarians like yourself being helped.

Oh.. one more thing.. I am not paid by Adam Montana at DV to pump his site.. in fact, I paid him a lot of money to be in his VIP and OSI group since then, I have decided to abort the plan and I am not huffing and puffing for the money I spent because I consider it education. 

I am not arguing about all of this.. I am trying to share information.. take it or leave it.. up to you

• Upvote 4