Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Highest Reputation (+'s) Post EVER On DV... 259 +'s

RV News

Posted by tryinmybest22 on 17 January 2011 - 10:21 AM

OK guys, listen to this. I am NOT a guru, I am NOT a pumper. I have NEVER posted any info, intel, or rumors here, so please hear me out. I have been in this for years now, and all the buzz has stirred things up for sure. So, I asked my dad if he would call John, a friend of ours who is directly connected with Forex and the IMF. He is a currency securities advisor. So, then I said let's not make this a "my dad's friends buddy blah,blah,blah. So, I called him myself, and talked to him directly. I take full responsibility for this, this is the coversation straight from his mouth to my ear!

John-"Well hello young man, How's the game?

Clint-"Hey John! It's getting there, knocking the winter rust off. I'll be brief, I just want your insight on the dinar RV. Any ideas of rates or dates?"

John-(laughing) "Well buddy, that is a bigger question than you are probably aware of, anyway, I have been exposed to substantial info that I wish I could pass on, unfortunately I can not. I am bound by many entities, rules, and codes of conduct. For anyone in my position, or similar, to pass on info, or even educated scenarios based on privileged information could have severe consequences. Your dad, hell your whole family is just like my family, and if I could help buddy, I would, it is just not something I can do, I am sorry"

Clint-"I understand, I would never want to put you in a bad situation, I just was trying to get something halfway reliable. The rumors of RV, scam, new currency,LOP, I never even know if this is gonna happen, I am getting scammed, or what!"

John- (laughing) "Let me tell you a few things I can tell you. Currency, trading, unrecognized currency, politics,CBI, U.S., RV, all this s*it gets really complicated buddy, and not many people understand who plays what role. So many people get a fraction of fact, and make an equation of s*it. I am not sure if you know what the LOP refers to, but that is not even realistic at this point. I could sit here for hours just explaining to you the factors, players, chain of events, and all that s*it, and even then not sure it would make much sense to you. Let me tell you this. IQD speculation in 2004-2006 was a very very unrealistic shot in the dark. But it was NEVER a scam. The scam was the dealers, and the guys passing off the bulls*hit dinars. As time has elapsed, the speculation has become much more possible. Now we have seen a chain of events that the IQD becoming of value is certain. How about this, you just hold your dinar, don't worry about losing money, don't worry about a scam, don't worry about things like LOP, and just relax. Have the piece of mind you made a good investment at a good time, and you wont have to wait til 2012. How's that little buddy?"

Clint-"Good enough, at least it's something solid, and makes me feel a little better. Thanks J-Bird! See ya at the Traveler's!"

John-"Good talking with ya buddy, maybe next time we talk, you'll be cashing in(laughing) Gotta run buddy, Bicycle!"

All I got, but it's from me to you, it's real, FROM ME, not several other connections. The IS REAL, RELIABLE, and LEGIT.

I hope this gives us a little piece of mind. Not as juicy as the other "intel", but het it made me feel better, and I wanted to share it with you guys!

Have a fantastic day! I wish I had more!

I just love a good "Bank Story"... Good One Nadita!!!

:D    :D     :D
Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Sounds fishy - just my opinion.;)

I have a friend (X-coworker) who is with a group and he said they all pooled their dinar and had it taken to Reno for a special early cash-in.

He is reliable and trustworthy but I do not think I would trust some group with my hard cash. I wish him luck.

• Upvote 6

Private groups?  And you have cashed out already....

What is to stop you from buying more at the current rate and really raking it in if this is true?

And I think hell just froze over.  I find myself agreeing with Maggie!

HAPPY NEW YEARS BOTZWANA!

:D        :D       :D

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Highest Reputation (+'s) Post EVER On DV... 259 +'s

RV News

Posted by tryinmybest22 on 17 January 2011 - 10:21 AM

OK guys, listen to this. I am NOT a guru, I am NOT a pumper. I have NEVER posted any info, intel, or rumors here, so please hear me out. I have been in this for years now, and all the buzz has stirred things up for sure. So, I asked my dad if he would call John, a friend of ours who is directly connected with Forex and the IMF. He is a currency securities advisor. So, then I said let's not make this a "my dad's friends buddy blah,blah,blah. So, I called him myself, and talked to him directly. I take full responsibility for this, this is the coversation straight from his mouth to my ear!

John-"Well hello young man, How's the game?

Clint-"Hey John! It's getting there, knocking the winter rust off. I'll be brief, I just want your insight on the dinar RV. Any ideas of rates or dates?"

John-(laughing) "Well buddy, that is a bigger question than you are probably aware of, anyway, I have been exposed to substantial info that I wish I could pass on, unfortunately I can not. I am bound by many entities, rules, and codes of conduct. For anyone in my position, or similar, to pass on info, or even educated scenarios based on privileged information could have severe consequences. Your dad, hell your whole family is just like my family, and if I could help buddy, I would, it is just not something I can do, I am sorry"

Clint-"I understand, I would never want to put you in a bad situation, I just was trying to get something halfway reliable. The rumors of RV, scam, new currency,LOP, I never even know if this is gonna happen, I am getting scammed, or what!"

John- (laughing) "Let me tell you a few things I can tell you. Currency, trading, unrecognized currency, politics,CBI, U.S., RV, all this s*it gets really complicated buddy, and not many people understand who plays what role. So many people get a fraction of fact, and make an equation of s*it. I am not sure if you know what the LOP refers to, but that is not even realistic at this point. I could sit here for hours just explaining to you the factors, players, chain of events, and all that s*it, and even then not sure it would make much sense to you. Let me tell you this. IQD speculation in 2004-2006 was a very very unrealistic shot in the dark. But it was NEVER a scam. The scam was the dealers, and the guys passing off the bulls*hit dinars. As time has elapsed, the speculation has become much more possible. Now we have seen a chain of events that the IQD becoming of value is certain. How about this, you just hold your dinar, don't worry about losing money, don't worry about a scam, don't worry about things like LOP, and just relax. Have the piece of mind you made a good investment at a good time, and you wont have to wait til 2012. How's that little buddy?"

Clint-"Good enough, at least it's something solid, and makes me feel a little better. Thanks J-Bird! See ya at the Traveler's!"

John-"Good talking with ya buddy, maybe next time we talk, you'll be cashing in(laughing) Gotta run buddy, Bicycle!"

All I got, but it's from me to you, it's real, FROM ME, not several other connections. The IS REAL, RELIABLE, and LEGIT.

I hope this gives us a little piece of mind. Not as juicy as the other "intel", but het it made me feel better, and I wanted to share it with you guys!

Have a fantastic day! I wish I had more!

I just love a good "Bank Story"... Good One Nadita!!!

:D    :D     :D

Maggie :)

That is a good story and  gosh.. I missed it! because I didn't join DV until June 2011. Thanks for letting me read that!  Since I am a story teller, let me tell you a story about a friend who I shared intel to but she was never happy with my intel because she has to know everything and check everything.  I can't disclose people's names to her so she is frustrated with me, furthermore, she doesn't know them anyway.  It's my personal relationship.  She would ask and push me to answer her questions.  After a while, I get tired of it so I told her that my intel comes from Okie and now she is double mad because she now knows I am lying to her.  To make the long story short, I am glad she is not my friend anymore :)  Sometimes I wonder why Okie disappears :)  could he exchange already? ;)

What I am saying sounds fishy and impossible.. it's up to you all to believe me or ditch the story.  I am able to tell you because I am not under NDA. I am just reporting and you all decide :)

Edited by Nadita
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Nadita texted me about this matter this morning.  All that I told her was to be careful as there are "less than honest" types out there.  She feels that she is with people that she can trust and I respect her judgement.  I hope that everything works out for her and we shall see what transpires in the coming days.  

Best to you, Nadita.

Dr. J

• Upvote 5

Private groups?  And you have cashed out already....

What is to stop you from buying more at the current rate and really raking it in if this is true?

And I think hell just froze over.  I find myself agreeing with Maggie!

Nothing stopping us to double dip so some of them are doing it :)

Nadita texted me about this matter this morning.  All that I told her was to be careful as there are "less than honest" types out there.  She feels that she is with people that she can trust and I respect her judgement.  I hope that everything works out for her and we shall see what transpires in the coming days.  

Best to you, Nadita.

Dr. J

Drj :)

I didn't ask you to rescue me but thank you.  I have opened up a can of worm and I guess I have to catch them one by one and put them back and put the lid on lol

• Upvote 3

Thank you Nadita. Sure would be a nice surprise for everyone to see

something good happen soon. There are a lot of very sweet folks

here I would love to see blessed in this manner. I hope you are on to something

dear, and i wish you a peaceful year ahead. :)

I do hope we see a good conclusion soon.

Jim

• Upvote 3

I have opened up a can of worm and I guess I have to catch them one by one and put them back and put the lid on lol

You know what Nadita.       Don't you worry about opening up any can of worms.   Your story is appreciated.

The thing is that we are all so anxious for any kind of good news that everyone gets all excited and curious.   It's to be expected.   After all we're all in the same boat.

Your story just goes to show that there is another side to what we hear.    The fact that the bank is accommodating your friend and is acknowledging the process as to how it's going to happen says a lot.

The fact that this story is coming from you also says a lot.  Because you are a good, kind and decent person.   I know you just wanted to share the info with us.  And for that I thank you.

Edited by millionaire in training
  • Upvote 7

Sure do thank you, Nadita. When you started your news blips some time back, it was a 'first stop' for me - short, sweet, wonderfully slightly acerbic - and a delight to read! I am encouraged with your most recent news.

Tuck :)

Thank you.. the fact I have not spun Nadita File is that because there is no more news and I can't make up stories to continue Nadita File.  All I heard it's done and why it's rv yet.. we scratch our head and yet we know why.  I have been on to this for the last three months and it's coming together and I am trying to find a way to help other dinarians who want to be helped.. I guess I have to be selective now lol

We trust you completely.

Thank you, Deb

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

That's it- I just ordered a case of Depends!!! lol,joking but now wonder if I need them when it really does RV!

I had a psychic give me a reading-told me FACTS that only I knew, some things as a child,some as an adult, specific people who were never on the internet,specific items in my house, many things none would ever know by research, not even my kids, no one except me...etc...on and on. She was famous from a TV show. There was no other way to get an hour of factual info from her of very personal,intimate details only someone in spirit could tell her.

Before I hung up the phone, I asked about the dinar rv.

She had no idea what I meant. I did a one sentence explanation, she told me she would ask her guides but she never got specific time frames of events.

She did say she was told there would be an increase of value of the currency, small at first, and my guides told her to tell me to cash out all at once, then if I wanted to buy more for later investment, that would be okay. She was told it would raise higher in value over a longer period of time, and she had no idea of specific rate.

She was surprised at this info because she never heard of dinar rv. They do not get messages for personal gain she said, she has to learn her lessons here on earth like everyone else.

That reading was over 2 yrs ago and she said they said it would not happen right away,that there was a lot more waiting, but that it would happen.

Now hopefully this will come to pass. By the way, she told me my brother would get seriously sick and pass before my mother,even described what they would discover w/his illness,etc, and it did happen exactly like she said. 

Now that's a can of worms I opened that I was not going to share, but  ...everything else she said was true, factual and precise.

Let's all hope this does come to pass too.

xoxo Blessings to all of you xxoo

You know what Nadita.       Don't you worry about opening up any can of worms.   Your story is appreciated.

The thing is that we are all so anxious for any kind of good news that everyone gets all excited and curious.   It's to be expected.   After all we're all in the same boat.

Your story just goes to show that there is another side to what we hear.    The fact that the bank is accommodating your friend and is acknowledging the process as to how it's going to happen says a lot.

The fact that this story is coming from you also says a lot.  Because you are a good, kind and decent person.   I know you just wanted to share the info with us.  And for that I thank you.

MIT :)

Thank you and that means a lot to me :)

• Upvote 3

....nor I pump for any dinar dealers as I have been accused that.

End Quote

I wasn't aware that someone had accused you of that... I'm sorry to hear. That's unfortunate that someone decided to pick on you with a such a charge. Shameful  on  their part...

What's the line  for it? Some People, Man....

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2