Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

LOL Brave woman but i know you are speaking truth.

Easy :)

I know I have slept on this one for a few days lol and now I open up a can of worm that I might have to collect and close the lid lol

Nadita,I guess I must be dense, What currency was being transferred? I read a million dollars, when u say dollar I take it as USD. So your saying this friend is going to have Ali wire transfer several million USD to this new WF acct. based on his holdings of IQD. right. Tell me where I'm wrong or please explain. So in other words you can take your IQD to WF  and they will open an acct. and convert them to USD. Right or wrong. Thank you in advance for your time in explaining to an ole dense Texan!

Art :)

No, you take your IQD to WF now, they will tell you they don't deal with it.  It;s the back door kinda thing.  My friend has exchanged and he is receiving wire transfer into his account in Wells Fargo because it's the requirement

Edited by Nadita
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Nadita can you elaborate more on this comment?    What made the banker say this?

MIT :)

That's what he said and I didn't ask further.  I know we are close but how close don't know..

Edited by Nadita
  • Upvote 1

Banks don't want to waist their time on Okie types.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/193745-i-have-bank-story/#ixzz3Nh6sRpiv

We have quite a few billionaires in Oklahoma!!! We are not all dorkie okies

I am assuming you mean the guru wanna be Okie..not those cute furry dinar heads in Oklahoma!!

• Upvote 3

Thanks Nadita

I'm usually inclined to dismiss bank stories as utter bs given their usual source ,but as this is from your own experience you have got me excited ,with all the positives lately I feelthis journey may just becoming to an end

Happy hey year

Mad :)

I am with you.. I am not a pumper or scammer .. nobody paid me to write Nadita File nor I pump for any dinar dealers as I have been accused that. I do it because I want to help fellow dinarians with some facts that I know instead of listening to guru's junks.  I will make a comment and post guru's articles because I like what they write and close to what I am hearing.  But the bank story is my bank story and along the way as a dinarian, I have met friends that from a business deal met someone who is connected and making the connection.

I am trying to find a way to help others either by giving info that I know but sometimes or more times they miss too because it's a moving target but I don't discount it at all, if I do, I will not be where I am today with the info.  

Thanks Nadita. Good news is all around today :)   And I am apt to believe that once your friend indicated that his wire transfer would be coming from IQD...the banker would not have wasted any time with them if they didn't think (or know) something was happening. 

When we told them where the money comes from, they said no need to put any deposit, we will watch your account lol

• Upvote 2

Better run to drug store for Depends...think I am going to need a pair if this happens!

But how can he have exchanged dinar if they haven't rv'd yet? and a rate yet?

I am confused too, but I love this bank story. :shrug:

:soon:

You get my vote for best bank story yet!!!! :bravo:

• Upvote 2

Nadita 

Thank you for your  post.

I have a W F act  that i use for  rental payments.

I also opened that act with no money  deposited.

NO I'm not raining on your parade , just saying that  WF  is pretty business friendly

Thanks for the  info

• Upvote 2

Nadita 

Thank you for your  post.

I have a W F act  that i use for  rental payments.

I also opened that act with no money  deposited.

NO I'm not raining on your parade , just saying that  WF  is pretty business friendly

Thanks for the  info

Pat :)

Thanks for clarifying that because it never happened to me before whenever I open a new bank account whether it's with WF or other banks, I always put a deposit right away even if it's only 100 dollars.    

Edited by Nadita

Good story Nadita.  

The fact that they treated you so well is that they realized that you guys were serious customers and are looking forward to doing business with you in the future.   Banks don't want to waist their time on Okie types.

The information that you've brought back to us is good to know. I know you're a good person and wouldn't make this stuff up.  :)

Best bank story I've heard so far. :)

Agreed... She's a very good and special Person. We're lucky to have her in this Forum.

• Upvote 3

Easy :)

I know I have slept on this one for a few days lol and now I open up a can of worm that I might have to collect and close the lid lol

No, you take your IQD to WF now, they will tell you they don't deal with it.  It;s the back door kinda thing.  My friend has exchanged and he is receiving wire transfer into his account in Wells Fargo because it's the requirement

Thank you

Banks don't want to waist their time on Okie types.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/193745-i-have-bank-story/#ixzz3Nh6sRpiv

We have quite a few billionaires in Oklahoma!!! We are not all dorkie okies

I am assuming you mean the guru wanna be Okie..not those cute furry dinar heads in Oklahoma!!

Yes Snow,

I only meant it in the Okie Guru types.  

I would never insult the people of Oklahoma or anywhere else for that matter.

• Upvote 5

any idea where he exchanged it at?

I believe you Nadita. You are a value able asset here at DV. I look forward to seeing everyone of your posts.

But I too am a little slow. I'm still confused a bit.

This is what I understand you to be saying:

Your friend met with your personal banker at WF

He told the how much Iraqi dinar he has and so therefore he opened up a regular account or a foreign currency account? (Still not sure)

Or

Did he actually cash in his dinar somewhere and is waiting on the wire transfer to hit his account?

How can he cash in if it hasn't RV/RI'd yet?

If he cashed in....and you know where he cashed in.....why haven't you cashed in?

If he cashed in, how was the rate determined?

Just trying to get a grasp on the info.

Thanks Nadita

• Upvote 5