Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A few days ago, I took my friend to see my personal banker at WF to open an account. He told my personal banker that he is expecting a wire transfer for a few million dollars. She then called her colleague who handles up to a million dollar client to open a special account for him. We were in the bank for a couple hours, asked a lot of questions. They know where the transfer coming from and they didn't deny nor saying anything negative.  In fact, they wanted us to meet with WM right away. They were saying they have different dept that handles over 1M+ and basically red carpet treatment. We declined and said we will meet with WM when the transfer is in. They told us they also offer multi currency account, black visa card, given a special number to do the banking, assign a personal banker to take care of us  and they told us that the account will have special yellow screen that a regular teller can't have access, even personal banker will need a permission from WM to go into our account while we are there.  One more thing, they opened his account without asking for any deposit.  When we asked, we were told not to worry and they will watch our accounts.  My friend didn't feel right, he put $100 in it :)

I have known  in the last three months of people doing private exchanges.  It’s a matter of who you know and what connection you have with the one in the know.  Wells Fargo is involved.

Edited by Nadita
  • Upvote 12
  • Downvote 5

Hmm Thanks just curious is the wire transfer is from something else and/or currency such as Dinar - I guest I'm not fully understanding this bank story and what it have to do with Dinar...

Eburt :)

I know you are just fishing lol  the wire transfer is coming from dinar exchange.  

Take it for what it's worth, the banker said rv will not happen for another month or so and don't shoot me, I am just sharing what I know

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Eburt :)

I know you are just fishing lol  the wire transfer is coming from dinar exchange.  

Take it for what it's worth, the banker said rv will not happen for another month or so and don't shoot me, I am just sharing what I know

Thanks Nadita for the clarification - Just hope it's TRUE.......

Sure.. if you want to.. as long as you trust me :)

i trust you, can fly down, dinner drinks and off to the bank, 

high roller me with my 100.00

oppps better make sure 100.00 US

the loonie not doing good here,

dont want to look like a joker with canadian money

and yes i would love to know if a possible rate was shared, just something to dream about

thanks

davis

i trust you, can fly down, dinner drinks and off to the bank, 

high roller me with my 100.00

oppps better make sure 100.00 US

the loonie not doing good here,

dont want to look like a joker with canadian money

and yes i would love to know if a possible rate was shared, just something to dream about

thanks

davis

Davis :)

It's a good rate :) no fuzz and no fur... straight as an arrow

Edited by Nadita
  • Upvote 2

I have known  in the last three months of people doing private exchanges.  It’s a matter of who you know and what connection you have with the one in the know.  Wells Fargo is involved.

Umm.....I don't ever remember you sharing any bank stories, but if this is genuine and sincerely coming from you, then I must share my next bottle of Jack Daniels Honey with you!!!

Please let it be sooooo!!  :praying:

• Upvote 4

Umm.....I don't ever remember you sharing any bank stories, but if this is genuine and sincerely coming from you, then I must share my next bottle of Jack Daniels Honey with you!!!

Please let it be sooooo!!  :praying:

Wish :)

I will be so drunk so quick that I will bable lol

• Upvote 4

Good story Nadita.  

The fact that they treated you so well is that they realized that you guys were serious customers and are looking forward to doing business with you in the future.   Banks don't want to waist their time on Okie types.

The information that you've brought back to us is good to know. I know you're a good person and wouldn't make this stuff up.  :)

Best bank story I've heard so far. :)

• Upvote 4

Good story Nadita.  

The fact that they treated you so well is that they realized that you guys were serious customers and are looking forward to doing business with you in the future.   Banks don't want to waist their time on Okie types.

The information that you've brought back to us is good to know. I know you're a good person and wouldn't make this stuff up.  :)

Best bank story I've heard so far. :)

MIT :)

I was surprised too and we are not baiting them for information.  My friend is waiting for his wire transfer :)  They even gave us some souvenirs lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Nadita,I guess I must be dense, What currency was being transferred? I read a million dollars, when u say dollar I take it as USD. So your saying this friend is going to have Ali wire transfer several million USD to this new WF acct. based on his holdings of IQD. right. Tell me where I'm wrong or please explain. So in other words you can take your IQD to WF  and they will open an acct. and convert them to USD. Right or wrong. Thank you in advance for your time in explaining to an ole dense Texan!

• Upvote 2