Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Loyalty to the 100,000% Dinar RV Myth is Based on the Hegelian Principle

ewingm

Missed me didn't you.  I hope everyone had a great Christmas holiday.  My people were all depressed because they didn't get RVed.  Let's see, how many Christmases does that make for them now?  They got in in 2009, so.......2010, 2011,  2012,  2013,  and now 2014.  What makes them so loyal to this thing?  Well, its called the HEGELIAN PRINCIPLE.  Every dinarian needs to study Hegel's Philosophy.  Very revealing.  It won't cure you, but it will explain why you hold onto this thing despite everything in financial procedure and historical precedent that says "no way, Jose".  If you'd like to debate this point, first study   up on the principle.  Wikipedia will do you just fine.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Missed me didn't you.  I hope everyone had a great Christmas holiday.  My people were all depressed because they didn't get RVed.  Let's see, how many Christmases does that make for them now?  They got in in 2009, so.......2010, 2011,  2012,  2013,  and now 2014.  What makes them so loyal to this thing?  Well, its called the HEGELIAN PRINCIPLE.  Every dinarian needs to study Hegel's Philosophy.  Very revealing.  It won't cure you, but it will explain why you hold onto this thing despite everything in financial procedure and historical precedent that says "no way, Jose".  If you'd like to debate this point, first study   up on the principle.  Wikipedia will do you just fine.

Welcome back.. 
  • Upvote 1

I'm thinking about opening a duck farm then I'll call in the duck dynasty and order a bunch of duck calls and start stampeding Ducks around town

In Marxist philosophy, the term cultural hegemony describes the domination of a culturally diverse society by the ruling class, who manipulate the culture of that society — the beliefs, explanations, perceptions, values, and mores — so that their ruling-class worldview becomes the worldview that is imposed and accepted as the cultural norm; as the universally valid dominant ideology that justifies the social, political, and economic status quo as natural, inevitable, perpetual and beneficial for everyone, rather than as artificial social constructs that benefit only the ruling class.

Hegelianism is the philosophy of G. W. F. Hegel which can be summed up by the dictum that "the rational alone is real", which means that all reality is capable of being expressed in rational categories. His goal was to reduce reality to a more synthetic unity within the system of absolute idealism.

• Upvote 2

I'm done this isn't rocket science

An article comes out from some backwards journalist in the Middle East and some self proclaimed iraqi dinar guru explains it all wrong and someone calls him smart then others jump on the band wagon as Rodies for the next gig

I'm writing a song called that

It's bouncing around in my head since the topic opened up

Loyalty

Oh loyalty

People

Oh people

Peeee pull loyalty to a hundred thousand percent rv

Oh loyalty

Oh people

People loyalty to a hundred thousand percent

Nah nah nah nah

Oh pee pull loy ull to a hunrid thousan per sen

Pee eee pull oh pee eee pull

Oh pee pull gooood bye

Ewingm you got to explain

I'm losing my marbles here

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You got it, boys. Now let's break it down.  1.  Start with a  problem.  Something that is standing in the way of someone making money ( usully the truth)  2. Devise ways to circumvent the truth, by postulating misrepresentations that , on the surface, sound plausible.  3.  Pound those misrepresentations until people actually begin to believe the lies over the truth.  Voila!  You have the Hegelian principle. It has been used very successfully throughout history by governments, corporations, and scam artists to sway people over.  The iraq war was in many ways promulgated by repeating the "weapons of mss destruction"  idea, even though we didn't actually find any nuclear bombs.  Hitler used the Hegelian principle to turn the German people's opinions of the Jews, allowing the introduction of concentrtion camps.  And of course, scam artists have been using the Hegelin principle to get people to overlook the obvious truth of things to buy into the truth of the impossible.   

• Upvote 1

I can speak only from my own experience, but in discussing the dynamics of a 100,000% dinar rv with my dinar holding family members and friends, their "talking points" were almost identical.  In other words, the guru spin tactics which made them believe the historical impossibility of this rv were universally swallowed "as truth" en masse.  I would present the idea that these same "talking points" were also the identical reasons that many on this forum were persuaded by.  Such as:   1. Kuwait,  2.  $3.22 during Saddam's reign,  3. Tons of oil,  4.  Bush's comment of "not having to pay for the war".,  5.  world currency reset with iraq's dinar becoming a "reserve currency".  I could go on and on, but you get my point.  These were all skillfully presented "selling points" to dinar pumpers, and still are.  Hegelian principle at work.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

So now we look at the Hegelian principle as it has applied to the dinar RV scam.  1. THE PROBLEM  - there has never been an rv above 50% that was internationally recognized.  2.  THE MISINFORMATION BLITZ - The dinar selling pumpers came up with an series of seemingly plausible scenarios that made "the problem" go away in the minds of the speculators  3.  KEEP PUMPING THE SAME LINE REPEATEDLY UNTIL THE FOLLOWERS ARE IN LOCK STEP WITH THE DESIRED IDEOLOGY

Bam.  There you have it.  The Hegelian principle in action.  If you own dinar, it is because you have been made to disbelieve the truth( No RV above 50% in world history), and made to believe the impossible (GORVVVVVVVVVV), through a series of repeated misrepresentations and out right lies(TNT).  Through in a little gambling spirit and a desire to have millions overnight and you have .............the dinar RV phenomenon.

• Upvote 1

LOL LOL LOL!!!!   What's the difference between "gurus/pumpers" & LOPsters..............really not much. Some like Ewignut just use different types of Iceing. Same ol Shitte just a different day. This is just more Pyscho/ANAList Babble from the King of make believe.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

"Keep pumping the same line repeatedly until the followers are in lock step with the desired ideology".....................LOL this is marketing 101 and not uneek to Dinar............unless your a LOPster. LOPsters could go after any retail company or Government............they all use this technique. LOL LOL

Edited by caz1104

EarWax (ewingm), why don't you save your words for the relatives who have invested?  No one listens to you here. Do you like being a like an annoying spider spinning her web over the door of peoples hope?  

Here is the bulk of your reasoning:  

• I don't believe an rv will take place!  You should not believe it either.  
  • MY logic is based on 'what has not happened' therefore it cannot happen.
  • You must base your argument on "what has not happened" to be truly sure (!???!!) that an rv will never take place!
  • Since it has never happened, it never will.  
  • Don't you understand that I am smarter than all of you!!!  
  • You are an unintelligent, misguided, "sheep" of the gurus, because you do not think like me.
  • You must believe the way I believe in order for you to be intelligent and smart. 

With logic like that, you can be against anything or believe anything you want; and I think you do.  

• Upvote 3

The hegelian principle can be used in marketing but is generally ascribed to the promotion of a completely false premise through the use of blatantly misrepresented information.  Come on now.  You know that what I am saying is the same thing you get so upset about with TNT, Tlar, MTGT, etc., etc., ad nauseum.  They spew forth RV deadlines in a continous unending stream, and yet you have to admit that there is a little spark of "maybe this time" that enters your soul with each lie being told to you.  Psychology is a marvelous tool.  For good and for evil.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Again marketing 101...........nothing new. It's used to twist/manipulate and deceive. "they spew forth RV deadlines in a continuous unending stream"......................much like you and other LOPsters. So what's thedifference?

Edited by caz1104