Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

First Journalist Allowed Into ISIS’ Inner Circle Returns With Alarming Message

yota691

German writer spends 10 days with the Islamic State

Published on Dec 24, 2014

German author Jürgen Todenhöfer spent 10 days with Islamic State group fighters inside Syria and Iraq after securing a safety guarantee from its leadership. He tells Gwen Ifill what he saw and what he thinks about the militant group’s capability.

• Upvote 2

Incredible. They will always tell themselves that the US has no strategy but we do. It is to kick them out of Iraq, house by house. We fought Al-Qaida and turned them into a shell and we will do the same to ISIS. Who cares what propaganda lies they tell their fighters and the world. With all their talk they constantly look over their shoulders to see if we are following them. This is what speaks to me and our effectiveness against them.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Here's a thought; don't try to kill all 5000 in Mosul, just cut off the serpents head and watch the followers disappear. It is the brainwashers and ideologists that sell the dream. I do believe it is indeed the moderate Sunnis that will be the end of ISIS as they are on the inside and can gather info, and some will. Would you want a bunch of "dreamers" in black standing over your city with machine guns in hand? I would wager money that It is not truly where they want to be, and given the opportunity to get life back to normal, they will take it!

• Upvote 1