Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A member of the parliamentary economy exclude deletion of zeros from the currency in the current year

yota691

A member of the parliamentary economy exclude deletion of zeros from the currency in the current year

Friday 0.02 2 December / January 2015 14:54

b_280_189_16777215_0___images_idoblog_up

[baghdad-where]

Excluded a member of the parliamentary economy, the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency in the current 2015.

Said Najiba Najib told all of Iraq [where] today that " there was a project and plan but not short-term, "pointing out that" this plan can be implemented within two years or more. "

Najib explained that "the main obstacle to this plan is the" situation of security, which is currently gripping the country, "stating," We are waiting to take steps by the organization [OPEC] to limit the fall in oil prices. "

"The current currency is not commensurate with the economic crisis that hit the country," asserting that "the success of the process of deletion of zeros from the currency need to executive and legislative plans."

She noted that "the central bank alone can not implement this project but need to unite all the banks."

He economist Jamil Antoine said earlier that the deletion of zeros from the currency is a currency revaluation structure, and to alleviate the large digital accounts burden treasurers, and alleviate the burden of accountants in counting the transfer of numbers, "noting that" this is not the time to replace the currency, and that to the lack of security and economic stability in Albulad.anthy 2

• Upvote 4

uhhhhh!   well look  at it this way , I suppose ,   since  oil is down  and gas prices are down ,  we are already , making money  off  the dinar,  just kind of  through the back door deals I guess   :lol:      so I am thinking they are about to chock off supply,  and  hope the oil price will go up too 65  per barrel ,  and  this will give  oil producing  countries stability in  the economic areas  of its  own currency !  { and  also give  Iraq  15 dollars  ahead of the budget  game , to go too reserves }  j-m-t ............

I know this is just another "Debbie downer" article from Najiba Najib, but look at what the economist said, i.e., "the deletion of the zeroes is a currency REVALUATION structure." 

OK, so now we know that it is going to be an RV.  No lop!  And no float!!!  

• Upvote 5

I'm always really skeptical when I see an Iraqi news article using the same phrases that we in the dinar speculation community colloquially had, such as "revaluation." It just seems like the article has been edited by someone, ya know what I mean? I dunno, I just can't shake the feeling that it's faked somehow…

• Upvote 1

I know this is just another "Debbie downer" article from Najiba Najib, but look at what the economist said, i.e., "the deletion of the zeroes is a currency REVALUATION structure." 

OK, so now we know that it is going to be an RV.  No lop!  And no float!!!

Good eye Rabbi.!

Go dinar

Go strong $1.13:1

Agency eighth day

January 3, 2015, 11:19

No comments

24 Reading

Parliamentary Economic exclude deletion of zeros from the currency during 2015

BAGHDAD - ((eighth day))

Excluded a member of the parliamentary Economic Committee, the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency in the current 2015.

Najiba Najib said that "there was a project and plan but not the short-term," pointing out that "this plan can be implemented within two years or more."

Najib explained that "the main obstacle to this plan is the security situation, which is currently gripping the country," stating, "We are waiting to take steps before the (OPEC) to reduce the decline in oil prices."

"The current currency is not commensurate with the economic crisis that hit the country," asserting that "the success of the process of deletion of zeros from the currency need to executive and legislative plans."

She noted that "the central bank alone can not implement this project but need to unite all the banks."