Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLady - Shabbi: He Is The One Who Started The Whole Deletion Of The 3 Zero's Plan !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While BondLady Drops The Mic Into Another Thread And Hitting Tlar Over The Head !

BLC Admin tlm724 Chat Economic Reform, Shabibi etc... Check-Mate !

A source in the prime minister: Shabibi will return to his central bank governor 

22/12/2014   BAGHDAD / JD / .. An official in the Prime Minister's source, the intention of the prime minister Haider al-Abadi return of former central bank governor Sinan al-Shabibi to office after the issuance of the court acquitted.

The source, who preferred not to be named, told / BD /: "The day Monday, 22.12.2014 date the trial of former Central Bank Governor Sinan al-Shabibi for the acquittal of the charges against him by the previous government under the pretext of wasting public money."
~~~

http://www.dananernews.com/News_Details.php?ID=5406

[bondLady] ummm timmy what I tell ya would happen????

[tlm724] BondLady howdy ma'am yes you did and I have the proof ! Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:06 pm

[tlm724] secondly BondLady feels that there is a very good chance we will see him re-instated as the gov of the CBI and I agree with her. She reminded me of a few things.

He is the one who started the whole deletion of the 3 zero's plan he is the mastermind, that said, it makes perfect sense that he would come back to put the finishing touches on the plan

he is the one who said to the all who questioned him about how would they change the market prices etc... how can we possibly do it ?? He said quite simply I will insert this disc and the prices in the markets will change, that easy

[tlm724] he is the man with the plan and now that his requirements are being meet, security and stability in the GOI ,at its finest, the government reform being completed, corruption becoming a distant memory, the kurds getting happy, decentralizing the state institutions, counterfeiting getting under control with new security features on the bills and most importantly the laws being presented

these laws we are about to see passed will protect the wealth of Iraq period ! It must be protected at all costs !

[tlm724] now let me show the proof about the laws   

12/21/2014

[tlm724] Committee for Economic Reform Conference Announces decisions, workshops and axes investment and financing and reduce operating expenses

it was agreed that the application of Article 30 of the Investment Law No. 13 average in 2006 to hand over the land during the period of time not to exceed 60 days,

[tlm724] it was agreed to activate the four economic laws (National Product Protection Act, Consumer Protection Act, the Competition Act and antitrust, customs tariff law) with the completion of the relevant economic legislation in a maximum period of six months and the establishment of a competent court disputes investment."

[tlm724] lets look at two more articles about Shabibi

The start of the trial of former central bank governor in Rusafa Criminal Court Ali Mohsen RadiSection: NewsDecember 22, 2014 13:41 A source in the Supreme Judicial Council, said Monday that "the Rusafa criminal court began the trial of former Central Bank Governor Sinan al-Shabibi second specialized integrity issues in Rusafa Criminal Court on charges of corruption Balheioh issues."

The human rights source familiar revealed in (11/26/2014) that both the former central bank governor, and former Minister of Communications, for example, before the court as soon as they returned to Baghdad, after promises that they would receive a fair courts, noting that the judge released them on bail. 

http://burathanews.com/news/255362.html

[tlm724] criminal court began the trial of former Central Bank Governor Sinan al-Shabibi second specialized integrity issues in Rusafa Criminal Court on charges of corruption Balheioh issues."

[tlm724] so began the trial, we knew he was back and that there was no way he would come back unless he was pretty dayum sure everything would out

12/22/2014 11:23 GMT Bayraktar: Release Shabibi and Mohammed Allawi, for lack of evidence Follow-up - and babysit - The spokesman of the Supreme Judicial Council spokesman Abdul Sattar Bayraktar, Monday, releasing Shabibi and Mohammed Allawi, for lack of evidence.

http://alrayy.com/129467.htm

[tlm724] The spokesman of the Supreme Judicial Council spokesman Abdul Sattar Bayraktar, Monday, releasing Shabibi and Mohammed Allawi, for lack of evidence

[tlm724] he was cleared, released !!!!!!!!!

[tlm724] he will be reinstated as the Govenor of the CBI soon if they act as quickly as they did with Saleh , who was appointed as economic advisor to Prime Minister Abadi within 5 days of being aquitted, just awsome news !   

[tlm724] BondLady has been right all these years and now we are seeing evidence of the facts she has presented to us all along !

[tlm724] let me show you some of the results from the Committee for Economic Reform Conference

Committee for Economic Reform Conference Announces decisions, workshops and axes investment and financing and reduce operating expenses    12/21/2014 14:36

it was agreed that the application of Article 30 of the Investment Law No. 13 average in 2006 to hand over the land during the period of time not to exceed 60 days,

[tlm724] I believe the investment law will be passed much sooner becasue Kuwait needs it NOW to set up shop : Kuwait has demanded Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi providing facilities for Kuwaiti companies operating in Iraq and legislation to encourage investment       

[tlm724] since Kuwait was so gracious as to allow Iraq time on their payments it only makes sense that Iraq will reciprocate with quick legislation for them and thats a win win no matter how you slice it !

otherwise devolve these national lands to invest to be allocated to investors and investment cooperation with the provincial bodies (financial, municipalities and ministries committed to providing the land,

and forcing authorities allocated land for investment delivered within 30 days, according to the provisions of Article 14 of the first system No. 2 for the year 2009 ".

[tlm724] investment land will become available within 30 days !

agreed to set up a development bank for the purposes of the development of industrial, agricultural, tourist and residential projects and other essential to achieve sustainable development

and economic projects can be financed by the bank through the issuance of government bonds is deducted at the Central Bank when the need is also estimate the financial needs of the Bank of major strategic projects by allocating 1% of the total state budget over seven years, subject to extension. "

[tlm724] again we see the push for the sovereign bonds which will support development !

And remember this the government of a country with an unstable economy will tend to denominate its bonds in the currency of a country with a stable economy and we know Iraq wants the dinar back to it's former glory so imo these bonds will be issued in IQD Wink

the conferees agreed to reserve half the reserves of the mandatory deposited by banks with the central bank and converted to synthesis loan interest rate 1_2% for development purposes,

provided that the monetary policy is committed to entrusting the liquidity of banks, if necessary, with the possibility of providing the loan to ensure the project."

[tlm724] this makes sure there is plenty of liquidity in the banks to move economic reform forward !

"it was agreed to activate the four economic laws (National Product Protection Act, Consumer Protection Act, the Competition Act and antitrust, customs tariff law) with the completion of the relevant economic legislation in a maximum period of six months and the establishment of a competent court disputes investment."

[tlm724] there is one of Bondlady's basket of laws and they are about to come to light

8.Postponement of Arab and international commitments and contributions between the Ministry of Finance and the Arab and international organizations.

12. Postponement of the following paragraphs: (a) premiums IMF loans. b Asdarat remittances ancient treasury. C- private sector dues abroad. W premiums bilateral agreement with the Paris Club countries and countries outside the Paris Club. © debt settlement abroad. h- pay World Bank loans in installments.

[tlm724] they are deferring payments as they just did with Kuwait and this action could not be approved without prior authorization from the loaning entities so they have been very busy lining this up !

16. Non-release of grades for the 2015 budget except for (education, health, security and defense) and contracts that have been audited in accordance with the tables in the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers
[tlm724] they will only release what is necessary

http://alghadpress.com/ar/news/24459/%D9%84%D8%AC%D9%86%D8%A9-%D9%85%D8%A4%D8%AA%D9%85%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B5%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AD-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%8A-%D8%AA%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%86-%D9%85

[tlm724] this conference showed us everything they intend to do and as we saw today in the news many things are actually happening ! The issuance of an arrest warrant against the Director of the Office of Adnan al-Asadi , the corrupt are falling ! 

Abadi also says the following: Ebadi said reviewing a draft of his government in an interview is a "road map" as possible to save the country, that those reforms must include the activation of the legislature . 

And most importantly to some of the security that the CBI seeks is this statement : Iraq on the verge of freeing the entire territory of "Daash"

[tlm724] Do you all see what is happening with this country ? This is historic ! The right players are in the right positions now or about to be ! Abadi is playing like a chess master, he has his men lined up exactly where he wants them and at any moment he will say "check-mate"

• Upvote 5

I believe Shabs is still in the picture, pulling strings behind the scenes in Switzerland. Geneva and Vienna are the hubs of "money" management in the world, he has been there for years and I am still hanging on his words at the financial summit in Jackson Hole WY years ago when he said IRAQ will have the strongest currency in the Middle East.

Wm13

• Upvote 6

I don't know what that means to delete three zeros except what all the other country's did when they deleted three zeros

There hasn't ever been anything else besides what every other country did when they deleted three zeros , they were all even exchanges a dollars worth for a dollars worth

Like turkey deleted 6 zeros so 1 million turkish lira minus 6 zeros was exchanged for 1 new turkish lira but both the new turkish lira and 1 million old Turkish lira bought the same amount of goods and services , an equal exchange a dollars worth of old lira for a dollars worth of new lira

That's all I know about deleting zeros through out history

• Upvote 1

Now if someone thinks iraq has been advertising that 1000 current dinar will eventually be worth 1000 dollars I haven't heard that except from the same gurus that been lying to everyone for the past ten years about the up coming rv every week for a decade

No one else ever said it but the ones who proved they don't have a clue what they are talking about

I hope you guys don't hate me for saying what's on my mind

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Now if someone thinks iraq has been advertising that 1000 current dinar will eventually be worth 1000 dollars I haven't heard that except from the same gurus that been lying to everyone for the past ten years about the up coming rv every week for a decade

No one else ever said it but the ones who proved they don't have a clue what they are talking about

I hope you guys don't hate me for saying what's on my mind

You may be right DL and on the same token I will not let loose with any of my dinars until the end of this ride. As Yota says "enjoy the ride" and I'm trying too. :lol:

• Upvote 3

I don't know what that means to delete three zeros except what all the other country's did when they deleted three zeros

There hasn't ever been anything else besides what every other country did when they deleted three zeros , they were all even exchanges a dollars worth for a dollars worth

Like turkey deleted 6 zeros so 1 million turkish lira minus 6 zeros was exchanged for 1 new turkish lira but both the new turkish lira and 1 million old Turkish lira bought the same amount of goods and services , an equal exchange a dollars worth of old lira for a dollars worth of new lira

That's all I know about deleting zeros through out history

Why are you here and why do you own Dinar if you feel that way???? So much more I want to say but won't.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

Why are you here and why do you own Dinar if you feel that way???? So much more I want to say but won't.

I can't speak for him, But if you look around he has nearly 12K posts. He is a pretty sharp guy. 

He may be a realist. :shrug:

Peace,

Come on RV.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Even if this was my first post, I'm with Big Wave....I'll be on this ride til it ends and I will be hoping for the BEST not the least....

the truth is if you were a "realist" you wouldn't even own dinar...I don't know a single "realist" who bought dinar...but everyone I know who bought is a well grounded person with a hope that it will turn into something "unreal"....that it will be their "gold strike"....and that's my hope...I don't even consider anything less...

I believe it is going to be more than I can imagine and dream....and I will not back down, let go, or consider otherwise.

• Upvote 2

Because I don't know of any other scenarios for deleting zeros , you question why I'm here ?

Do you know any other deleting zero scenarios that we are all not aware of ?

Why are you here ?

You would be better off explaining how deleting three zeros is good than calling out other members

I'm hoping for a commodity backed dinar

Not a deleting zero of lop scenario

I don't cheer the zero deletion articles

By hey if that's your bag

Have at it

I won't click on your name and call you out

Like this article explains

Selling gold to the citizens aims to be towed

Baghdad - Mostafa Hashemi

longer sell gold bullion to the public of important issues in maintaining the stability of prices and the withdrawal of liquidity from foreign currency amounting to - according to an official - 35 trillion dinars and converted into the origins of the precious metal as a measure to curb inflation in Iraq .

was the central bank has decided recently coined a variety of alloys pure gold weights ranging between (5 g and 1 kg)., declaring direct actions contracted to import and then sell them through the banking system. sees director of banks in the Ministry of Finance, Dr. Hilal Taan that The Central Bank this measure comes to control the levels of inflation and the reduction of high prices.

added Taan told (morning) that the sale of gold from the central bank to citizens represents a process of withdrawing liquidity from trading where the liquidity in the market about 35 trillion dinars, and this large number Central Bank seeks to downgrade following the procedures of monetary policy.

confirmed its part, economic researcher Suhad Athari, said the central bank announced the sale of gold to the citizens as well as Treasury Notes and the dollar would ease the liquidity as well as he promotes price stability. She told the (morning) that this measure would diversify the means savings for citizens and raise the purchasing power of the currency is likely to witness the price of gold marked decline his request in the market.

drew virgins that this would also reduce the rate of inflation of the currency where it can be reduced from by absorbing liquidity from the dollar in both the banks and the citizen, and turn it into a precious metal, because it is more stable in the prices of the dollar, which is subject to the repercussions of the economic situation between the United States and China and other countries, as well as the difficulty of transporting gold and turn it out of the country Mijolh keeps prices rates safe.

virgins and concluded her speech by saying that the central bank through its monetary policy aims to achieve high growth rates and a stable exchange rate and move the process through the distribution of credit loans to the most vital sectors thus leading to economic development. SUS ended

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz2sCjmdZz1

It's just a question

Yota posted this this morning it was not discussed very much above

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/171449-are-they-talking-about-removing-35-trillion-in-dinar-out-of-circulation/#ixzz3NdrbvnQC

These types of things go right over so many heads for the push the big red button theory

Or this one

May 11, 2013, 1:43 pm

Economic expert called on behalf of Jamil Antoine, on Saturday, the central bank to adopt oil and gas Kkhozan the reserves instead of gold and the dollar, stressing that the value of oil exports during the year twice all the gold reserves in the country.

Said Antoine told him the reporter, "news agency Iraqis," that: "reserves the central bank alone is not enough to maintain the stability of the Iraqi economy, where you must rely on reserve economist is the stock of oil and gas, because the reserves the central bank money and gold is not equal to the export of oil to one year . "

Noting that: "The principal reserve that is possible to protect Iraq's economy is the stock of oil and gas in the ground," and explained that "the statistics of the Ministry of Oil, suggests that the oil reserves reached about 150 billion barrels and 19 billion m3 of gas, up to the month of February of the year Current

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/148518-economist-calls-for-the-adoption-of-the-oil-and-gas-reserve-of-the-central-bank-economist/#ixzz3NdtWqhkX

• Upvote 3

WHERE IS

THE

Wealth

of

NATIONS?

THE WORLD BANK

Washington, D.C.

Measuring Capital for the 21st Century

http://siteresources...0748034/All.pdf

Energy and Mineral Resources

In this section, the methodology used in the estimation of the value

of nonrenewable resources is described. At least three reasons lie

behind the diffi culties in such calculations. First, the importance of the

inclusion of natural resources in the national accounting systems has been

recognized only in the last decades, and although efforts to broaden the

national accounts are being made, they are mostly limited to international

organizations (such as the UN or the World Bank). Second, there are no

private markets for subsoil resource deposits to convey information on the

value of these stocks. Third, the stock size is defi ned in economic terms—

reserves are “that part of the reserve base which could be economically

extracted or produced at the time of determination”—and, therefore, it is

dependent on the prevalent economic conditions, namely technology and

prices.6

Despite all these diffi culties, dollar values were assigned to the stocks

of the main energy resources (oil, gas, and coal7) and to the stocks of

10 metals and minerals (bauxite, copper, gold, iron ore, lead, nickel,

phosphate rock, silver, tin, and zinc) for all the countries that have

production figures.

Do Changes in Wealth Matter for

the Generation of Well-Being?

Natural resources are special economic goods because they are not

produced. As a consequence, natural resources will yield economic

profi ts—rents—if properly managed. These rents can be an important

source of development fi nance, and countries like Botswana and Malaysia

have successfully used natural resources in this way. There are no

sustainable diamond mines, but there are sustainable diamond-mining

countries. Behind this statement is an assumption that it is possible to

transform one form of wealth—diamonds in the ground—into other

forms of wealth such as buildings, machines, and human capital.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/148518-economist-calls-for-the-adoption-of-the-oil-and-gas-reserve-of-the-central-bank-economist/#ixzz3NdyZwxCH

I'm definatly not here for a deletion of zeros

But it looks like it's being promoted

• Upvote 2

WHERE IS

THE

Wealth

of

NATIONS?

THE WORLD BANK

Washington, D.C.

Measuring Capital for the 21st Century

http://siteresources...0748034/All.pdf

Energy and Mineral Resources

In this section, the methodology used in the estimation of the value

of nonrenewable resources is described. At least three reasons lie

behind the diffi culties in such calculations. First, the importance of the

inclusion of natural resources in the national accounting systems has been

recognized only in the last decades, and although efforts to broaden the

national accounts are being made, they are mostly limited to international

organizations (such as the UN or the World Bank). Second, there are no

private markets for subsoil resource deposits to convey information on the

value of these stocks. Third, the stock size is defi ned in economic terms—

reserves are “that part of the reserve base which could be economically

extracted or produced at the time of determination”—and, therefore, it is

dependent on the prevalent economic conditions, namely technology and

prices.6

Despite all these diffi culties, dollar values were assigned to the stocks

of the main energy resources (oil, gas, and coal7) and to the stocks of

10 metals and minerals (bauxite, copper, gold, iron ore, lead, nickel,

phosphate rock, silver, tin, and zinc) for all the countries that have

production figures.

Do Changes in Wealth Matter for

the Generation of Well-Being?

Natural resources are special economic goods because they are not

produced. As a consequence, natural resources will yield economic

profi ts—rents—if properly managed. These rents can be an important

source of development fi nance, and countries like Botswana and Malaysia

have successfully used natural resources in this way. There are no

sustainable diamond mines, but there are sustainable diamond-mining

countries. Behind this statement is an assumption that it is possible to

transform one form of wealth—diamonds in the ground—into other

forms of wealth such as buildings, machines, and human capital.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/148518-economist-calls-for-the-adoption-of-the-oil-and-gas-reserve-of-the-central-bank-economist/#ixzz3NdyZwxCH

I'm definatly not here for a deletion of zeros

But it looks like it's being promoted

Trust me I get it. I have read everything that you posted myself. Do we like to see it? No. I guess I am just tired of all the negativity and doubters. You have probably been in this longer than myself but either way it feels like forever. Just sick of reading all the bad in every other comment.

Don't get me wrong I respect you. I just don't agree. It's the way of the world.

• Upvote 1

It really doesn't matter what anyone else says does it ?

It will be what it will be

I'm not upset at all anymore

I just realized I'm in an investment where there's a lot of low information folks hanging around or folks that got so old while they waited for it to rv tommarro that they can't remember what they read or what it meant because someone else was busy explaining it wrong to them

Like deleting zeros is a good thing

• Upvote 3

I can't speak for him, But if you look around he has nearly 12K posts. He is a pretty sharp guy. 

He may be a realist. :shrug:

Peace,

Come on RV.

I am  a realist but it don't matter how many post you have, even dumb people can write stupid stuff with no meaning to build up how many post they have.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am a realist but it don't matter how many post you have, even dumb people can write stupid stuff with no meaning to build up how many post they have.

I respect DL too, but just as I don't read the rumors section or other pumper sites I don't read DL's post either. First there is just way more there than I care to read as I already recognize it for what it is. Devils Advocate, Realist, Food For Thought, Yada Yada Yada. It is not what I am interested in reading. I want the latest news out of Iraq, and that is what brings me here. DL wants to inject all of this other info that to me is subjective also. So I bypass it in favor of what the Iraqis are reporting. Plus, DL loves to argue, so argue your points DL. Have a good time! I'll not argue with you as I have the news to catch up on! :)

• Upvote 3