Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

No cigar yet...Amnesty may be the RV holdup.

Luigi1

from other sources...

The Amnesty Law has not been dealt with. Iraq will not be fully released from C7 until Amnesty is addressed. IMO this could be the RV button as all green lights are now in place. Just Luigi's opine. Your thoughts as well. Happy New Year Dinarland.

01-01-2015-Intel Guru Fuze-TNT Tony-

This Amnesty Law allows International Agencies to arrest and prosecute leaders of any nations if they commit crimes against humanity like Iraq's last two leaders did. This law is critical considering Iraq's history and it's people's newness to democracy. They have an inherent propensity to submit to dictators, and it will take years to overcome that leaning. Meanwhile, with this currency event, they will be to important to the international community to allow a dictatorship. If you give it some serious thought I'm sure you can see this is a critical piece to this puzzle, over the long term.

This was not a last minute ploy, it was put into a laundry list of items months or even years ago that Iraq was suppose to address. A few of these Items were only partially addressed. As you can Imagine Maliki's loyalist probably have been fighting this tooth and nail, and it was wise of PM Abadi to tackle it last. We all know Maliki fought to stay in office to save his miserable life and was willing to destroy Iraq if necessary to that end. No doubt the present administration had to make certain deals with him to step aside without all out civil war, which deals are in effect. With what I've seen in the last 100 days from this new GOI, I'm confident along with their US counter parts, they will find the language that all parties will agree with soon. Remember, these are high stakes long range decisions that goes long beyond our exchange. A little more patience folks we're almost their.

Welcome RV,
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

It might be just about anything you can think of because we all know it's not normal not to just rv your currency when you need money

The usa does it all the time that why we're not in debt

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

In the USA we promote free enterprise to expand our money supply with goods and services which are what backs our dollars

The democrats fight against that and want regulated and taxed enterprise like they did with health care

They don't just add value to the currency they grow the economy

Can you imagine if in the USA we just chanted ,,, go rv ,,, everytime we spent more than we had ,,, did obama balance the budget ?

They ran on that during the 2008 campaign

They kept referring to clinton as if obama would follow his lead

Constantly saying clinton balanced the budget

• Upvote 1

I don't think this or any other number of things will MAKE a RV happen...

There are things that obviously aid or help pave a better walkway for it but honestely, it's obvious that they can RV whenever they want to or not, and there is no real set of rules or things that HAVE equal a RV.

• Upvote 3

There are things that obviously aid or help pave a better walkway for it but honestely, it's obvious that they can RV whenever they want to or not, and there is no real set of rules or things that HAVE equal a RV.

True that.

• Upvote 1

Agree. All laws are in place. Iraq is good at passing laws but not implimenting into acion. Let's hope these laws will be put into action.

In addition...Shabibi is looking for stability in Iraq. Amnesty will go a long ways bringing stability to Iraq...IMO.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Greetings StealthWarrior,   I must disagree in this aspect:  We can but only with the American People desire and Understanding Balance the Budget.

At this time many Politicians start out with Great Meaning but Corporations play the Greed is Good Game and start stuffing pockets!!!  WE are a Capitalist minded Nation which as we all Know is both Good and Not for us as a Nation!

We must consistently elect and/or re-elect politicians that have Openly Denied Corporations bid for them and Strongly stand for a Balanced Budget and have in our Constitution Limits on Terms of Office(No More Lifers); the longer one stays in office unfortunately it seems the easier it is for Corporations and others to make Life easier($$$) for those Politicians!!!

It would take the American People a few Elections to get the situation turned around; but with Love of Country it can be Achieved!!!  

You CANNOT balance the budget in this country.it is IMPOSSIBLE with our system.

Agree. The USA is better at dictating terms to other nations on how govermnents are to be run.

We call out dirty laundry yet our own house goes uncleaned. Do as I say not as I do is our motto.

• Upvote 1