Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Oil Ministry: Abadi Ghadhban assigned to head a committee to prepare the oil and gas law

yota691

01-01-2015 01:42 PM
4814822_m3w624h416q75v44306_urn-newsml-d

Fallujah News / Baghdad ... The Iraqi Oil Ministry, for the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, commissioned by the head of the advisers Thamer Ghadhban, to prepare a draft oil and gas law. 
He said ministry spokesman Assem Jihad said 'According to our information, the prime minister instructed the former oil minister and head of the advisers Thamer Ghadhban headed committee to prepare a draft oil and gas law, and submitted to the Cabinet for approval ', adding that' after a government review of the draft law and approved, they would be sent to the House of Representatives for their legislation and vote on them. ' 
between a spokesman for the Ministry of Oil to 'take the views of the Kurdistan Regional Government and the oil-producing provinces, the draft law, is up to the committee for preparation of the law '.

• Upvote 2

Geez I can remember when I said the oil and gas law was dead it was shelved and was voted down by parliment how I was attacked and labeled as the only one who doesn't understand what's going on

I thought it was passed and all that other crap

Now they are going to draw up a draft of a oil and gas law

The other one was shut down because the citizens were against it and the ministers of parliment knew they wouldn't have a job if they voted for it

The unions campaigned and won the oil and gas law was shut down like I was for speaking the truth

And the liars took over the forum debate with pure ignorance

Maybe this one will pass if it gives the central govt control of oil since they represent all Iraqis

Local govts only represent their localities

The central govt represents all localities of iraq

It will be the same law as the old law just worded better to keep those cons from misinterpreting it wrong

The oil and gas law were prexisting from the 1970s

• Upvote 2

Erbil-Baghdad Agreement approved in 2015 budget

The Head of Kurdistan Regional Government Council of Minister, Amanj Raheem, said that Erbil-Baghdad Agreement has gone through legal procedure since it has been approved by Iraqi Council of Ministers.

Later this week, the Iraqi Parliament approved the Kurdistan Region's 17 percent share of the 2015 general budget in a session. The Parliament read the draft budget bill for fiscal year 2015 in the presence of 208 representatives. 

Raheem said approving the bill by Council of Minister is very important because if delayed, the Government have to send a share of the budget each month starting in January 1, 2015. 

On the other hand, Iraq?s Prime Minister Haidar Abadi defended his recent agreement with Kurdistan as his cabinet approved the draft budget worth 123 trillion dinars (about $103 billion) on Tuesday. 

The budget is seen as a direct outcome of the stabilizing relations with the Kurdistan Regional Government and the oil pact Baghdad and Erbil have signed. 

The agreement on budget and oil exports from Kurdistan Region and Kirkuk is a victory for Kurds and Arabs in Iraq and we are ready to push aside our differences,? Abadi said in an interview with the Mada daily Tuesday. 

According to the agreement between the KRG and Iraqi Government, Erbil will export 550,000 barrels of oil per day in return for the Kurdistan Region?s 17 percent share of the Iraqi budget, or roughly $1 billion every month.                                                                                                               

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/193595-erbil-baghdad-agreement-approved-in-2015-budget/#ixzz3NZzyrNIw

• Upvote 6

The budget is seen as a direct outcome of the stabilizing relations with the Kurdistan Regional Government and the oil pact Baghdad and Erbil have signed. 

The agreement on budget and oil exports from Kurdistan Region and Kirkuk is a victory for Kurds and Arabs in Iraq and we are ready to push aside our differences,? Abadi said in an interview with the Mada daily Tuesday.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/193654-oil-ministry-abadi-ghadhban-assigned-to-head-a-committee-to-prepare-the-oil-and-gas-law/#ixzz3Nhp3TLGY

Agreement and cooperation, let's do what's right for the people and...Let's make some money!!!

Thanks Yota  :twothumbs: 

• Upvote 3

Ok, it's all great. Question is - How much longer are they going to keep dragging this out ?

Every time we turn the corner, there seems to be one more thing needed to be done for this or that; something to do prior to a vote or someone needed to be appointed to a committee for a study or for "preparations".

I want to shake this bad feeling that in spite of all we have seen thus far; they're going to drag this out for quite a while with more committees and postponements etc. . . . .

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Oil Ministry: Abadi Ghadhban assigned to head a committee to prepare the oil and gas law

8:26: 12/31/2014

nawtiharem_912014_b.gif

Khandan -ali Nagy revealed the Iraqi Oil Ministry, for the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, commissioned by the head of the advisers Thamer Ghadhban, to prepare a draft oil and gas law. He said ministry spokesman Assem Jihad told the "Khandan" that "according to our information, the Prime Minister and Minister of cost Former oil and Chairman of the advisers Thamer Ghadhban headed committee to prepare a draft oil and gas law, and submitted to the Cabinet for approval, "adding that" after reviewing the government's draft law and approved, they would be sent to the House of Representatives for their legislation and vote on them. " and the spokesman for the Ministry of Oil that "the views of the Kurdistan Regional Government and the oil-producing provinces, the draft law, is up to the committee for preparation of the law."

There ya go, send it on over..they will be waiting on the 7th. I'm waiting for the BIG "change of plans"campaign before the 7th.. they have to activate the media campaign about why the Dz went UP."we had no other choice" oopsy

Ok, it's all great. Question is - How much longer are they going to keep dragging this out ?

Every time we turn the corner, there seems to be one more thing needed to be done for this or that; something to do prior to a vote or someone needed to be appointed to a committee for a study or for "preparations".

I want to shake this bad feeling that in spite of all we have seen thus far; they're going to drag this out for quite a while with more committees and postponements etc. . . . .

I have said this already but......  We can sit here and try guessing all day long.  We can say that something is great but....  I expect to wait for a long time before I see something happen for RV.  If it happens tomorrow I will be Very happy.  If it happens 10 years from now I will be very happy.  (but I would still prefer tomorrow)

• Upvote 1