Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Autopsy shows US police shot unarmed black man in back

umbertino

I'll be the first to admit there are a few bad applies in the bunch, but there are so many trying to do a good job that I thank God for them being out there!

Come on - who are you going to call when the bad guys are pounding on your door?

Where would our society be without someone to keep the peace? ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Who am I going to call when the bad guys are banging on my door? Me, myself and Sig Sauer...handled every threatening situation I've been in all by myself, never needed police to "feel safe"...it's called the 2nd Amendment. Remember, when seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Who am I going to call when the bad guys are banging on my door? Me, myself and Sig Sauer...handled every threatening situation I've been in all by myself, never needed police to "feel safe"...it's called the 2nd Amendment. Remember, when seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

You going to bury the dispatched bad guy in your back yard, leave him to rot on your porch......or call the police to clean up the mess?  Kind of sounds like you don't believe we need law enforcement at all.   :shrug: 

GO RV, and NO BV

• Upvote 1

It's very simple.  Follow the directions of the police and......live another day.   :shrug:   At some point, the media needs to be held accountable for the racial instability in this country.

GO RV, and NO BV 

I wish I could give you 10 + for that bit of common sense!

Both got one from me.  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

You going to bury the dispatched bad guy in your back yard, leave him to rot on your porch......or call the police to clean up the mess?  Kind of sounds like you don't believe we need law enforcement at all.   :shrug: 

GO RV, and NO BV

Did I ever say we need NO Law enforcement? No I did not, I said I don't need Police to protect me, and if me or my family's life is threatened, I will not hesitate to protect myself or those I love and care for, and yes the police can come clean it up after. We need less idiotic laws that generate revenue for the State that end up with Police in situations they should have never been involved with in the 1st place, along with better testing, higher IQ's, and more thourough training on how to interact with the public. I have several close friends who are police officers, and I watched most of them change from their original intentions of "protect and serve", to the current "us versus them" attitude so prevalent in todays police. The public is now viewed as the enemy. I know they have to deal with plenty of human garbage oon a daily basis, and I realize what that can do to a person, but if you can't deal with it, quit, just like any other job. just because you deal with a lot of dirtbags daily doesn't give you a license to go ape-shyte when you feel like it.

I believe People need to rely more on themselves, become more involved in their LOCAL communities and look out for one another, and stop relying on government for all of their protection and needs, it just feeds the beast. Our current incarnation of "Law Enforcement" is over-miliitarized and completely unaccountable. If there are only a "few bad-apples", then why are they almost NEVER weeded out and prosecuted, or fired without benefits? If someone wishes to become a Police officer, they should be held to a higher standard of accountablility, not be above the laws that you and I are held to in strict adherence. We wouldn't protect pedophile priests and make such excuses, why would we make excuses for a police officer that may have comitted murder, or at the very least unintentional manslaughter? I know not all police are bad, but THEY are the ones protecting the bad apples, so that makes them accountable too, just like priests who aren't pedophiles themselves, but look the other way, or cover it up as well. Our entire system is broken, and needs to be be rebuilt from scratch.

• Upvote 2

People need to read the report. He was in a ground struggle with the man when he grabbed the officers gun. The officer grabbed his backup gun and shot him in the back with the muzzle touching his back. 

The cop did what he had to do to survive. 

People get your facts straight before you run your mouth !

The autopsy matches the officers report. 

Autopsy of Ezell Ford reveals LA police shot him in the back at close range

Hey Umbertino. It is people like you that post crap like this taken out of content.

Total BS along with most of the stuff you post. Go away.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Did I ever say we need NO Law enforcement? No I did not, I said I don't need Police to protect me, and if me or my family's life is threatened, I will not hesitate to protect myself or those I love and care for, and yes the police can come clean it up after. We need less idiotic laws that generate revenue for the State that end up with Police in situations they should have never been involved with in the 1st place, along with better testing, higher IQ's, and more thourough training on how to interact with the public. I have several close friends who are police officers, and I watched most of them change from their original intentions of "protect and serve", to the current "us versus them" attitude so prevalent in todays police. The public is now viewed as the enemy. I know they have to deal with plenty of human garbage oon a daily basis, and I realize what that can do to a person, but if you can't deal with it, quit, just like any other job. just because you deal with a lot of dirtbags daily doesn't give you a license to go ape-shyte when you feel like it.

I believe People need to rely more on themselves, become more involved in their LOCAL communities and look out for one another, and stop relying on government for all of their protection and needs, it just feeds the beast. Our current incarnation of "Law Enforcement" is over-miliitarized and completely unaccountable. If there are only a "few bad-apples", then why are they almost NEVER weeded out and prosecuted, or fired without benefits? If someone wishes to become a Police officer, they should be held to a higher standard of accountablility, not be above the laws that you and I are held to in strict adherence. We wouldn't protect pedophile priests and make such excuses, why would we make excuses for a police officer that may have comitted murder, or at the very least unintentional manslaughter? I know not all police are bad, but THEY are the ones protecting the bad apples, so that makes them accountable too, just like priests who aren't pedophiles themselves, but look the other way, or cover it up as well. Our entire system is broken, and needs to be be rebuilt from scratch.

I hate to say it but your idea - Is Crazy! 

When people rely on themselves for protection; what happens is someone with more or bigger guns comes along to start telling you how you will live!

I hate to say it but your idea - Is Crazy! 

When people rely on themselves for protection; what happens is someone with more or bigger guns comes along to start telling you how you will live!

what happens is someone with more or bigger guns comes along to start telling you how you will live!

The reason to strengthen local ties. What have people done throught history when an enemy threatens them? They band together and defend themselves.

Watiting for someone else to save you is about the most idiotic thing I can think of. Stand up for yourself.

• Upvote 1

what happens is someone with more or bigger guns comes along to start telling you how you will live!

The reason to strengthen local ties. What have people done throught history when an enemy threatens them? They band together and defend themselves.

Watiting for someone else to save you is about the most idiotic thing I can think of. Stand up for yourself.

Dude, here's an idea: Why don't you & your friends start your own country somewhere! 

I am more interested in fixing ours!

The way you are thinking - I see some serious prison time in your future. LOL

• Downvote 1

How very American of you...you disagree with me, so you think I should leave America. Get back to me when you can actually discuss a topic, instead of your usual emotionally charged circular-logic outbursts. Happy New Year

My friend, you are the one who is advocating working outside the established system. Taking the law into your own hands so to speak. 

Good luck with that. I hear the ATF cracks down on groups of independent communities who seek to avoid Federal, State, & local laws.

Emotional? Hardly, just saying we should fix our system whenever needed.

Happy New Years to you too. :)

I thought one of the main reasons of guarding our 2nd amendment rights...was so we can protect ourselves and our families...And yes Gente... I agree with you 100% about the system being broken...time for communities to come together.

That "leave America" rhetorical dog of and argument... don't hunt no more.

Gymrat...you just call the police and be sure to hang on the line till they get around to you.

:D    :D    :D

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 1

Thank you for clarifying Gym, I appreciate it. When a system is completely broken, corrupt and rigged, how does one go about working within it? I think the only way is to start locally and push back from there, voting changes nothing brother. Enjoy your New Years, enough politics for today, be safe!

Voting on the Federal level I meant...

I'll be the first to admit there are a few bad applies in the bunch, but there are so many trying to do a good job that I thank God for them being out there!

Come on - who are you going to call when the bad guys are pounding on your door?

Where would our society be without someone to keep the peace? ;)

Come on - who are you going to call when the bad guys are pounding on your door?.....you know who I'm calling? my  Ruger 44 MAG..240 grain hollow point...I would say double tap center mass, but,we all know we don't need that second one

Come on - who are you going to call when the bad guys are pounding on your door?.....you know who I'm calling? my  Ruger 44 MAG..240 grain hollow point...I would say double tap center mass, but,we all know we don't need that second one

I will call 911, but immediate action will be taken with: Bushmaster 308, Moseburg 12 Gage Shotgun, Smith & Westen MP40 plus 3 additional handguns of various calibers! 

Ya gotta work with the system ;)

Edited by gymrat76541

I thought one of the main reasons of guarding our 2nd amendment rights...was so we can protect ourselves and our families...And yes Gente... I agree with you 100% about the system being broken...time for communities to come together.

That "leave America" rhetorical dog of and argument... don't hunt no more.

Gymrat...you just call the police and be sure to hang on the line till they get around to you.

:D    :D    :D

Maggie123 It's good to see your post. It is time for communities to come together.

Happy New Years to you and yours...

thegente - I want you for a neighbor.

Autopsy of Ezell Ford reveals LA police shot him in the back at close range

By Agencies

1:48AM GMT 30 Dec 2014

Unbertino - I was looking around at all the crime in your part of the world. It was too sick to bring any over. Why don't you pick on your neighborhood? There is a lot of crap you can dig up if you look.

Peace,

Come on Rv

• Upvote 2

Maggie123 It's good to see your post. It is time for communities to come together.

Peace,

Come on Rv

Thank You Bigwave...that means a lot coming from you. I really appreciate that.

HAPPY NEW YEARS TO YOU AND YOURS!!!

Haha... I want TheGente for my neighbor too...

I'm sure we both have some hidden gems in our own communities... if we are willing to look for them. :)

Unbertino - I was looking around at all the crime in your part of the world. It was too sick to bring any over. Why don't you pick on your neighborhood? There is a lot of crap you can dig up if you look.

Peace,

Come on Rv

I do..a lot of times..I never defended my country ( that'd be stupid of me to do ) and I always put all the bad news about Italy that I can find in english here.

I try to mostly report US related news as most viewers on here are US Folks  supposedly mostly interested in US events.. But I try to put news from  all over the world

Happy New Year to you

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1