Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

5B Dinars for Sale | The three horses

CrossleyC

If Markinsa's image is correct, these are Saddam era notes - worthless!

Be careful people - be sure you know what you are buying!

:cowboy2:

yeah I agree ...... stay away for sure..... first time poster with 5Billion in Saddam era notes lol

Worthless trash ....... I'd rather buy toilet paper lol

Edited by The Machine
  • Upvote 6

Well if isis ( the sunni baathe party ) re- takes over Iraq from the shittes ( the dawa party )

Then they can just do like bremmer did with the demonetized swiss dinar and by decree make them worth 150 to one and do an exchange

You know

Revalue them from zero

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 2

Well if isis ( the sunni baathe party ) re- takes over Iraq from the shittes ( the dawa party )

Then they can just do like bremmer did with the demonetized swiss dinar and by decree make them worth 150 to one and do an exchange

You know

Revalue them from zero

they can call them whatever they want ....... 1 dinar = 1 billion dollars but if it's not internationally accepted it's still toilet paper lol ....... thats why Iraq is jumping through so many hoops the past few years to get their currency internationally accepted at whatever rate.

do you really think that if ISIS took over and brought in their own currency it would actually be worth anything outsie of Iraq

Edited by The Machine
  • Upvote 2

It was a joke to begin with

I really don't think isis is going to be taking over iraq and I don't think anyone should buy old demonetized notes from anywhere except maybe a note or two for collectable purposes maybe pay five or ten dollars worth , but I woukdnt be buying piles of that crap

• Upvote 2