Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tidbits From Delta and KTFA Members Sunday Evening - 12/28/2014

Tidbits From Delta and KTFA Members Sunday Evening - 12/28/2014
DELTA » December 28th, 2014, 6:03 pm   

The last trading session of 2014 Monday, 29.12.2014 and the first trading session of 2015 Sunday, 11/01/2015   12/28/2014 06:08

Further to Bektaibna No. 2196 on 12.15.2014

According to the Central Bank of Iraq No. 1610/23 on 12/21/2014 included: direct bank branches not to send and receive electronic instruments to two (7-8) / 2015/1 on the occasion of renovation Iraqi payments system by the Central Bank of Iraq.

Board of Governors decided to be the first trading session of the new year on Sunday, 11/01/2015    DELTA  LINK

Aggiedad77: "Renovations".....interesting choice of words....of Iraqi payment systems by the CBI.....even more interesting....and then....reaching outwards to January 11th.....sounds like we are looking more towards the mid aspect of the month....I can wait though....anxiously....but I can wait.

Thanks Delta   Aloha     Randy

Zochowski:  EVENING "DELTA"!!!

WELL BOYS N GIRLS, SOUNDS LIKE YOUR 10 DAYS HAVE JUST BEEN VERBALLY ANNOUNCED INTERNATIONALLY, OR HAS IT BEEN DONE INTENTIONALLY??????????

TIES INTO THE ARTICLE BOUT "ISX" BEING DOWN TILL THE 6TH/7TH OF JANUARY........

WOULD ALSO ALLOW TIME FOR INTERNAL ITEMS TO BE DONE TO PREPARE FOR INTERNATIONAL ITEMS........

HOWEVER, MY QUESTION WHY FROM 29TH TO THE 11TH?????????

LAST ARTICLE WAS IMPLYING 27TH TO THE 6TH???????

WHY DO THEY NOW NEED "EXTRA" TIME??????????

ANY TAKERS ON THESE QUESTIONS, C"MON, STEP UP TO THE MICROPHONE, POWER IS STILL ON, LOL LOL................

I HAVE SOME THOUGHTS, BUT AM REFRAINING MYSELF AT LEAST TILL MID-WEEK........

THANKS SIR!!!!      G/B M/Z

DELTA » December 28th, 2014, 7:00 pm 

EARLY 2015 LOOKING VERY GOOD!!!

ISX,ATM... WAITING FOR RATE!!!   DELTA  

Aggiedad77:  Well Delta.....the world turns and so do the events in Iraq....I think the events in Iraq are beginning to move at an ever greater speed.....

I'm so liking all that we are seeing that is happening in the past few days and the overall attitude from PM Abadi in moving things forward for the Iraqi people and pushing to bring Iraq onto the international levels that will make great things happen.

Thanks brother  Aloha   Randy
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1