Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq New 10,000-Dinar Note Confirmed !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting That The New Phone Books Are Here - The New Phone Books Are Here !

(Ok - It's A Steve Martin Line From The Movie 'The Jerk')

Iraq new 10,000-dinar note confirmed
Dec 22, 2014 08:55 PM Category: Middle East
According to a press release dated 7 August 2014, the Central Bank of Iraq has introduced a new 10,000-dinar banknote.

iraq_cbi_10000_dinars_2013.00.00_b54a_pn

iraq_cbi_10000_dinars_2013.00.00_b54a_pn

CBI B54 (PNL): 10,000 dinars (US$8.60)
Green. Front: Gold-to-green SPARK patch; sculptor Jawad Saleem’s Freedom Monument in Baghdad. Back: al-Hadba’ (the hunchback) minaret and trees at the Great Nur al-Din mosque in Mosul. varifeye thread and windowed security thread. Watermark: Horse head. Printer: Unknown. 170 x 78 mm.
a. ٢٠١٣ - ١٤٣٥ (2013/AH1435). Signature 17. Intro: 07.08.2014.

http://banknotenews.com/

• Upvote 2

Iraq new 5,000- and 25,000-dinar notes confirmed
Nov 29, 2014 10:50 AM Category: Middle East
iraq_cbi_5000_dinars_2013.00.00_b53a_pnl

iraq_cbi_5000_dinars_2013.00.00_b53a_pnl

iraq_cbi_25000_dinars_2013.00.00_b55a_pn

iraq_cbi_25000_dinars_2013.00.00_b55a_pn

According to an Arabic languague press release, the Central Bank of Iraq has issued new 5,000- and 25,000-dinar notes like the existing notes (CBI B50 and B52, respectively, but with enhanced seucirty features and dated 2013. The 5,000-dinar note has a green-to-blue SPARK patch at lower right front, and a green-to-blue 4-mm wide windowed security thread with demetalized CBI. The 25,000-dinar note has a revised agricultural scene on front, a varifeye security thread, and a purple-to-green 4-mm wide windowed security thread with demetalized CBI.

Courtesy of Dmitry Svobodin and Thomas Augustsson.
Tags: Iraq

http://banknotenews.com/files/14f1bb898f06b6a85f4b4e5d2d3f90d5-3237.php

Here is the OCR , Bing translation of the press release of the 5000 amd 25000

A statement-issued by the Central Bank of Iraq
For the development of the current series of banknotes and increase its efficiency, the I ^ by using high quality paper and developed several technical properties and Security Bank will
Iraqi papers the monetary of the 5000 dinar and (hah 25) to
Trading specifications and security features new high protection, in addition to the security tags in the above categories of the current series, and we would like to state the following.
1. sustainability of trading;
Continue the monetary rolling papers are papers from the categories above in trading with new categories without any intention of their loving from circulation.
2. the most important changes in the banknote class 5000 dinar:
E-paper display buckle warranty thread (4) mm up words (CBI) contains animated effects changes color from green to blue when you tilt the card.
B-up paper, ink, magnetic security tag variable color (SPARK) changed from green to blue when you tilt the banknote.
© modified dates to Gregorian and Hijri dates (1435 h, 2013). D-up sheet sign Mayor Dr. Agency (Abdel Basset Turki Saeed) e-paper contains the blind and is a prominent straight horizontal line when the texture on the left side of the paper.
And-the visible capillaries have been abundant Visual addition to cash paper talanha protective coating for sustaining life and resistance to dust.
3. the most important changes in the Bill a 25,000 dinar:
A-the image has been modified and the field in the face of paper carrying a jar of water and farming appears behind
A tractor Plowing a field.
B. a change in size of the decoration on the right side of the paper to the need to develop
The transparent window and add a bar to protect the window appears in the bottom picture, the Palm with the transparent color (color stripe)
C-modified form of decoration on the left side of the paper to the functional necessity with the format of the paper.
D-modified dates to Gregorian and Hijri dates (1435 e-2013).
E - up sheet sign Mayor Dr. Agency Raboud Basset Turki Saeed
And-paper thread ensure buckle bearing the word CBI contains animation company changes color from purple to green when you tilt the paper was green to be different from the color of red paper and the public observation.
G-marked advanced security know d ralnavzah transparent) in the top right corner of the banknote, show them a picture almthzenh Helicobacter when placed on a white background, with the category number appears (hah 25) when placed on a dark background.
H-sheet contains a metal bar from the transparent window to display banknote contains Palm category number changes color when you tilt the banknote.
I hit the paper the ink security magnetic variable color (SPARK) changes from purple to green when you tilt the banknote has been green for a different color of red paper and the public observation.
The paper includes the blind is a three prominent straight lines when the texture on the left side of the paper.
As-IPL is well visible and invisible cash in addition to the paper painted with protective coating for sustaining life and resistance llatobh.
... With Appreciation .
The Central Bank of Iraq
By mad
19/14/1 e 2

Here is the OCR , Bing translation of the press release of the 10000 note that clown posted

gat Sada h 'a security alao'ar

Premier League _ redd Develop the current series of banknotes relational , agency Efficiency
Vaed was printed using the finest man on paper and put vihaadh technical Omnia khsaemn 0 almanczi máxima Bank will cash the aloret (10,000) isa _ also felt thousands of dinars to trading standards and marks a new high security protection, in addition to a security tag in the category above is current tdeln fidget other groups later, and we would like to state the following in respect of category (10,000) .Sjj-uC thousand dinars 0 1 - the most important changes in the Bill t.
A Alsoura alnaeslh has been changed to the Arab world by al-Hasan ibn al-Haytham) to Sola freedom monument in Baghdad designed by artist Mae (Salim) 0 (B) modified altankhin alhajny and water to the two dates 4 1 0 32 - 5 3 4 1 0 e c "carry paper signature Governor Abdel Baset Aldksh Mikki agency Saeed 0 d" guarantee paper thread in Msho'k guarantee Contains the Mtmkh effects Changes color from gold to green When the authenticity of the cash Warba wrote Herewith P _ bitter Bank ^ Bara NI máxima ) 0
The "carrying paper security magnetic ink tag variable color (SPARK) gold to Green's absences when the banknote is tilted from 0 to ~ advanced security marked fatigue a transparent window in the upper right corner) to face aloret alnthdet, show her Earth image of minaret Helicobacter when placed on a white background, apparently the amount category (10,000) ten a Lav dinars when placed on a dark background 0
G "includes a metal bar stretching from Aceh up transparent window to view cure cash contains Palm do category changes color when ASALA alonkh alnthdet 0 h" guarantee paper structures against attempts of forgery, reproduction 0 I "guarantee aloro'h the blind is a horizontal straight they make a speech in the left side of the face alolti 0 2 - sustainable trading:
Continue alorlgh cash in circulation currently category above trading with the new class they owed no intention of her loving 0
World Bank MDG máxima
Baghdad / TU / A / V

This is good news? Why?

There Were 2 Posts Above U'rs - Who Said It Was Good News ? :blink:

:D      :D      :D

Obviously Lower Denoms (Below Those Currently Issued) Might Be Better News

But This Telegraphs That There Won't Be A LOP And That Our Notes Will Continue To Have Value

Or Why Else Would They Spend The Money To Print New Ones ? :blink:

One Of The Main Reasons That They Are Printing New Ones Is To Embed New Security Features

In Order To Prevent Counterfeiting ! ;)

But Also There Are Many Reports Of Banks Running Out Of Notes For The Past Several Months !

Hopefully, That Might Be A Sign For A Coinciding Reduction In The Money Supply At The Same Time !

That Would Be The Perfect Time To Bump Up The Value - Hey, Dreamin' Is Free ! :D

B)      B)      B)

• Upvote 6

this  kind of puts my guard up for sure !   10,ooo  note  is  dang close  too  10 u.s.  { 8.60 }   also  was  looking for  lower notes  { lower in the denominations ,  like 10`s  20`s  50`s  ,  shoot even  some coinage }   hope  they roll out  these  

• Upvote 1

THANKS CLOWN

THANKS BRO'

Blondie - Dreaming (is free)

Lol ! Great Tune - That Whole Album Was Relentless Epic Songs ! ;)

this  kind of puts my guard up for sure !   10,ooo  note  is  dang close  too  10 u.s.  { 8.60 }   also  was  looking for  lower notes  { lower in the denominations ,  like 10`s  20`s  50`s  ,  shoot even  some coinage }   hope  they roll out  these  

There Is A Trend With All Of The New Notes Being Reissued As Denis Has Verified ! ;)

That Is - When He Isn't Moonlighting To Try And Steal Umbertino's Job As The DV House DJ ! :o

:D    :D    :D

• Upvote 2

Thug there is a guy selling the new notes on eBay - I bought a new 25000 note with the extra security features. I will attempt to post a picture of it when I receive it in the post. I'm on an iPad so if anyone can help me with instructions on uploading from an iPad that would be helpful!

DB :)

I am curious to see it.. because I called DT and was told what they have is what CBI has lol  I am exchanging them soon lol

My 10,000 doesn't have the square building that lower to the ground in stead it has colorful like maybe horsehead wavy lines line with red and some green I wish I could do pictures but mine doesn't look any I seen here. Yota it kind a looks likes your but it has what describe  

My 10,000 doesn't have the square building that lower to the ground in stead it has colorful like maybe horsehead wavy lines line with red and some green I wish I could do pictures but mine doesn't look any I seen here. Yota it kind a looks likes your but it has what describe  

All mine look like yours, and exactly like the ones shown on the CBI website ..... no fancy new security features on mine.

link to CBI banknote page http://www.cbi.iq/index.php?pid=Banknotes

• Upvote 1

As long as they don't change the ISO code...they are considered the same.

ISO is an official new currency code... ie: IQD to NID (New Iraq Dinar)... or something like that.

This is like when they change the design of our $20.00 dollar bills, we use both at the same time.

If they were to going to change the ISO code it would be before they released a NEW currency...

nothing you could do about it if that were the case...you would just exchange like everyone else.

Really... I think these new notes are just replacing the worn out notes...no worries.

JMHO