Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

wow! wow! wow!

wshflthnkn

I'd like a newshound or just someone really good at scrounging up old posts and searching stuff to find ANY post where Thug forgot to capitalize the first letter of EVERY word in his post. I don't think he ever has. It's astounding.

Lol - Thx TQ ! B)

I Got Into That Habit A Long Time Ago Here On DV 

When I Started Posting Threads And Began Capitalizing Each Word For The Headlines ! ;)

Before Long I Started Doing It Out Of Reflex ! :blink:

:D      :D      :D

• Upvote 2

"According to the Central Bank of Iraq No. 1610/23 on 12/21/2014 included: direct bank branches not to send and receive electronic instruments to two (7-8) / 2015/1 on the occasion of renovation Iraqi payments system by the Central Bank of Iraq."

What does the part in red mean?

"According to the Central Bank of Iraq No. 1610/23 on 12/21/2014 included: direct bank branches not to send and receive electronic instruments to two (7-8) / 2015/1 on the occasion of renovation Iraqi payments system by the Central Bank of Iraq."

I don't know, but it might help to capatilize every word in your question. JS

• Upvote 1

Just So U Know ... 

Klepto The Clown Also Shoplifts Things Off Of The Other Sites And Brings It Back To DV ! :o

a.aaa-Funny-clown.jpg

But For The Record - They Have Really Super Crappy Furniture

And I End Up Having To Leave Waaaay More Than I Take ! ;)

:D     :D     :D

I got ya thug...and I am glad you do ...but I just find it funny that sometimes there is four times (or more) the amount of guests than members...I doubt that ever happens on the other sites

Why don't they just get a membership...its free ...Adam does not mind...as long as they behave!!!

2 member....26 guests.....(CLOWN LAUGH)

• Upvote 2

"Renovations".....interesting choice of words....of Iraqi payment systems by the CBI.....even more interesting....and then....reaching outwards to January 11th.....sounds like we are looking more towards the mid aspect of the month...

i wish their 'renovation' would have something to do with revaluing the dinar. my empty pockets need a major renovation.

Looks Like the date. January 7-8, 2015

• Upvote 1