Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

March 2015

Artitech

This should transpire based on the following:  oil prices will be back up by the end of March so the budget will be flush; Islamic Cowards will be back to a group of terrorists who still make bomb runs, but will not be a major threat to security; HCL will be in place having moved out of the "agreement" stage, and the distribution of wealth to citizens will be applauded as a step forward.  

But I want . . . need the RV to happen in January!!!!  

• Upvote 10

This should transpire based on the following:  oil prices will be back up by the end of March so the budget will be flush; Islamic Cowards will be back to a group of terrorists who still make bomb runs, but will not be a major threat to security; HCL will be in place having moved out of the "agreement" stage, and the distribution of wealth to citizens will be applauded as a step forward.  

me too i needed it last January,Bad!!

• Upvote 2

Thanks Thug!  I am all in for anywhere from the 1st of January to March 1st.  Everything seems to be coming together.  Budget being passed, US soldier's on the ground for security, which it needs, to insure safe transfer of wealth, but the biggest, is "Sandfly", just made his first prediction!!! :twothumbs:  With that said, Go RV Soon!!! 

Sandfly....Out!!!!  :eyebrows:

Go RV or RI Soon!!!

:twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

oil prices will be back up by the end of March< where did you get this information? oil has not even bottomed yet. cheap oil will last over a year.......mark this post, see me in march

I am hoping Jan 2015. There just seems to be to much of a push to get everything done by Dec 31 or within the first week of Jan. Additionlly I beleive it was stated that "S" wanted to start any reforms as early as possible in the year. Man, I hope I am right, it would be nice to start the year off on the right foot and get things stright.

• Upvote 5

I am hoping Jan 2015. There just seems to be to much of a push to get everything done by Dec 31 or within the first week of Jan. Additionlly I beleive it was stated that "S" wanted to start any reforms as early as possible in the year. Man, I hope I am right, it would be nice to start the year off on the right foot and get things stright.

Even with all that has been accomplished, I don't think anything will happen in January 2015.

• Upvote 2