Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kurdistan: 2015 budget will be approved immediately after the second reading and will not hinder

yota691

Kurdistan: 2015 budget will be approved immediately after the second reading and will not hinder

•  Published on Saturday, 27 December / 1 December 2014 17:39 Written by: Mohammed Saleem Hits: 18

28087.jpgBAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network ( IMN ) - MP for the Kurdistan Alliance said, Shirin satisfaction, that the 2015 budget will be approved immediately after the second reading and will not hinder.

She's ( IMN ) that "the second reading of the draft budget for 2015 will be in the next session of the House of Representatives, which will not drag on more than one session, a result of a consensus and determination between the political blocs on the approval, especially since the blocks are all in agreement on the project items."

And ratified the Council of Ministers, on 23 of this month, the general budget for 2015 worth 123 trillion dinars, the equivalent of $ 102 billion sale price of $ 60 per barrel after the previously adopted a price of $ 70 per barrel.

He said the House of Representatives decision Niazi Ihsanoglu, earlier, that the adoption of the federal budget needs about 7 meetings of the Council.

• Upvote 11

I suppose the kurds are pretty broke after last year and want to pass anything that will give them some money

The Kurds will be receiving the some money prior to the Budget being passed according to this article.. 

Normally... All Laws need 3 readings...but the 2nd reading ( The over the Hill reading) after approval is considered a done deal...and can be enforced....we will see...

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/193209-deputy-adoption-of-the-general-budget-of-the-middle-of-next-january/#ixzz3N6ZHvcto

• Upvote 2

Question Folks ! With the ISX - after its brief closing and reopening on 7 January, RV at some point after that in the month of January ?

I'm hoping for before it reopens. Why not reopen trading with a new value? Edited by idplzr
  • Upvote 3

Couldn't help it no more..so i made a username lol

Thanks yota ..

I figured i atleast need to flyby just to say Thanks... to all the great newshounds

Sandfly   :eyebrows:

I've been snooping around here since 2010, 

now that its coming to an end, imo, i decided to stop by and say  :rodeo: SEEEE YA!

• Upvote 3

:shrug:

I am confused...one article said, that the Iraq budget is approved, and with the exception of article 38, is ready to be published in the Gazette.  Now, is the Kurdistan budget for 2015 that they are getting approved, now that the national budget is approved, or is there the typical conflicting articles again?  Help a brother out on this one! 

Go RV or RI Soon!!!

:blush:

• Upvote 2

I believe i seen where oil went back up to 60.00 a barrel yesterday .....................how odd.

Very odd I agree!

Iraq has about 1/10th of our population here in the USA. They operate their GOI on $102Billion with almost zero debt. We passed a $1.8 ? Trillion budget with an $18 Trillion debt and another $80 Trillion in unfounded liabilities. We're as broke as a church mouse and the Iraqi's are really filthy rich while holding back the real value of their Dinar ? Do the values of currency's even make sense anymore?

• Upvote 1

Very odd I agree!

Iraq has about 1/10th of our population here in the USA. They operate their GOI on $102Billion with almost zero debt. We passed a $1.8 ? Trillion budget with an $18 Trillion debt and another $80 Trillion in unfounded liabilities. We're as broke as a church mouse and the Iraqi's are really filthy rich while holding back the real value of their Dinar ? Do the values of currency's even make sense anymore?

We hope everyone had a safe and Happy Holiday so far... I will say now that 8 Years have been wasted with Mouselick  in there but why hasn't not even a rise in a Penny happened with all the Oral that is being Pumped ? And who are they selling all this Oil to ? There is for sure alot of great News but some things are not adding up just IMO... I hope everyone has a Happy New Year and a very Prosperous one at that... I need to check my Safe to make sure it's not Mold and Dust....

• Upvote 1