Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Federal Public Budget Law of The Republic of Iraq For 2015

Nadita

I have dilemma.

I kind of love my job.

The money isn't the greatest,

but it's fun.

If this thing really is going

to be over soon, part of me

does want to quit, and go get

my dream job, and yet part of

me wants to continue with this

job, but buy into the company

and keep doing what I'm doing.

Leave it to me to have enough

money to retire on, and yet not

only keep working, but end up

with TWO JOBS.

What's wrong with me...?

• Upvote 1

I have dilemma.

I kind of love my job.

but it's fun.

with TWO JOBS.

What's wrong with me...?

Mr. Parrot :)

Nothing is wrong with you :)  you enjoy working and you like the people you work for and with.  If you even thought of buying the company and continue working and doing what you are doing.. it tells me you like your job.  The most important thing is that you love what you do and if money is not an issue, then you will enjoy working more than you have.   

When this rv comes, I will continue working because I love my job.  I think it will be fun not working for a month or two, after that, I will be twirling my fingers and I will end up cleaning my house over and over again lol which I don't mind but I will get bored.  I will continue working because I love what I do and not putting pressure on money to be earned :) 

• Upvote 1

I have dilemma.

I kind of love my job.

but it's fun.

with TWO JOBS.

What's wrong with me...?

Nothing is wrong with that, I will always get up and go to work everyday............hate sitting at home watching nothing on TV.

I have dilemma.

I kind of love my job.

but it's fun.

with TWO JOBS.

What's wrong with me...?

you are a bird...thats whats wrong!!! (cat humor)

side note..........................

Is Johns McCain still in Iraq???

additional side note.....................

8 members 26 guests

watch out for the guru spew,,,,,,

IMO

article 38 has to do with the salaries...as mentioned by yota above

Edited by SnowGlobe7

(Et) publishes general federal budget for 2015 Text

By Adminsa 1.4.2015 3:42 | Views: 1

Font Size: font_decrease.gif font_enlarge.gif
117701_22_1418718209.jpg

Brother - special

I got for News Agency (et), a copy of the draft federal budget for the current year 2015. 

A reporter for News Agency (et) that this version is a picture of the draft federal budget law for 2015 and sent by the Council of Ministers to the House of Representatives.

The Council of Ministers approved the draft budget law in 2015 with a total value amounted to 123 trillion dinars and a deficit of as much as to 23 trillion . And send it to the House of Representatives, while the latter held a special meeting last month, during which he read the draft budget sent by the Council of Ministers Law first reading and hearing to raise the seventh of January for the purpose of being read a second reading and then vote on them.

The number of deputies pointed out that this year's budget will be approved Btergh easy and easy due to the synergy between the legislative and executive branches.

The following is a copy of the budget 2015:

This is the text of the draft federal budget law presented by the Council of Ministers of the Council of Representatives of Iraq on 12/25/2014 for adoption General counterbalance the Iraqi state and has read the first reading on the said date, hoping to read it a second reading on 07/01/2015.

Bill

Consisted bill of three chapters and 41 items and the right by thirteen different materials and paragraphs schedule relating to the budget has been allocated the first quarter of government revenues and the one article while second chapter of government expenditure and shortfall in the state budget and it is also one article devoted Chapter III General provisions and closing wrote in seventeen pages ( A4) Is its attached tables.

The first chapter

(Revenue)

Estimated the general budget of the Iraqi state revenues, according to the bill b (99801875000) Iraqi dinars (ninety-nine trillion, eight hundred and one billion, eight hundred and seventy-five million Iraqi dinars. According to the official exchange rate of the dollar, which was adopted by the budget, which is (1166) Iraqi dinars per dollar, the revenue in the budget estimated at

(85593374785) Eighty-five billion five hundred and ninety-three million three hundred and seventy-four thousand seven hundred and eighty-five US dollars.

These revenues are divided into two main sections, namely:

1. oil revenues

And an estimated $ (84266820000) eighty four trillion dinars and two hundred and sixty-six billion eight hundred and twenty million Iraqi dinars, which is equivalent to (72270000000) Seventy-two billion two hundred and seventy million dollars. Resulting from the export (3300000) at the basis of 60 US dollars per barrel and are obtaining this amount of oil the following image:

(A) (250,000) barrels of the Kurdistan region

( B) (300,000) barrels of Kirkuk across Kurdistan

C (2750000) from the south have shared with him by a very small some other provinces.

And through the amount mentioned oil production to clarify the contribution of the areas mentioned in percentage terms in oil revenues, which is the main source of government revenue, and which they can estimate the actual contribution of the areas mentioned in the budget size Belhaz survival rates unchanged at approximately Note non-oil revenues and the proportion of the deficit, which collectively form the general budget of the Iraqi state .vtkon contribute according to the percentage as follows: -

A percentage of the contribution of Kurdistan in oil revenues are (7.57%) of the total oil revenues in the budget. According to the monetary value of the annual oil revenue of Kurdistan value are:

250000 * 60 * 365 = 5475000000 five billion, four hundred and seventy-five million dollars.

( B) the percentage of the contribution of Kirkuk oil in oil revenues are (9.09%) of the total oil revenues in the budget. According to the monetary value .....

300000 * 60 * 365 = 6570000000 six billion five hundred and seventy million dollars.

© the percentage of the contribution of the South Oil in oil revenues are (83.3%) of the total oil revenues in the budget. According to the monetary value ........

2750000 * 60 * 365 = 60.225 billion sixty billion, two hundred and twenty five million US dollars.

2. The non-oil revenues

Estimated non-oil revenues in the budget b (15535550000000) fifteen trillion five hundred and thirty-five billion five hundred and fifty million Iraqi dinars, equivalent ....

(13323374785) thirteen billion three hundred and twenty-three million three hundred and seventy-four thousand seven hundred and eighty-five US dollars.

These non-oil revenue sources are described in the table on page number (5) of the draft budget law.

Chapter II

(Expenditures and deficits)

Budget allocated an amount of (1255203110783) One hundred and twenty-five trillion five hundred and twenty billion three hundred and Eleven Million Seventy-eight million dinars. Any equivalent (107378311135) and seven hundred billion, three hundred and seventy-eight million three hundred one dozen thousand one hundred and thirty-five US dollars as expenses for fiscal year 2015.

These expenses were allocated the following image:

1. The current expenditures (operational) An amount of (79,976,896,713) Seventy-nine trillion nine hundred and seventy-six billion eight hundred and ninety six million seven hundred and thirteen thousand dinars, which is equivalent to (68,590,820,508) Sixty-eight billion five hundred and ninety million Tmanmaúhoashron thousand Khmsmaúhoosman US dollars.

2. Operating expenses (45,226,214,070) forty five trillion two hundred and twenty-six billion two hundred and fourteen million, seventy thousand dinars, which is equivalent to (38,787,490,626) Thirty-eight billion seven hundred and eighty-seven million four hundred and ninety thousand, six hundred and twenty-six dollars.

On this basis, the deficit in the government expenditure is estimated at (25401235783) Twenty-five trillion, four hundred and one billion, two hundred and thirty-five million seven hundred and Eighty-three thousand dinars, which is equivalent to (21784936349) Twenty-one billion Spamaúhoarbah eighty million nine hundred and thirty-six thousand three hundred and nine dollars and forty.

There is a table in the page number (5) shows a mechanism to bridge the budget deficit.

Through the offering, the budget bill that includes a deficit of (20.288%) of the value of the total budget and can recall the explanation as a percentage of the public budget as follows:

The total amount of the budget (107378311135) US dollars are sources following way:

1. oil revenues (72.27 billion) Seventy-two billion two hundred and seventy million dollars and represents (67.304%) of the general budget.

2. The non-oil revenues (13,323,374,785) Three ....... ten billion. The (12.407%) of the general budget.

3. The total budget deficit (21,784,936,349) one and twenty billion ....... The (20.288%) of the general budget.

The tables attached to illustrate the mechanics of the operating budget disbursement and distributed to government ministries and agencies and institutions. 

And ensure separation expenses also some passages that could be cited in short:

1. allocation of $ 125 billion Iraqi dinars contingency reserve.

2. allocation of $ (3.5) three trillion five hundred billion dinars for the development of the regions are distributed according to population density of all of Iraq's provinces on where the number of the population, according to the attached tables (35,282,473) people inclusive of a number of Kurdistan's population of (4,449,125) and the proportion of the population of Iraq (12 0.61%) of the total population of the Iraqi state.

3. The allocation of $ 2 per barrel of refined product or every 150 cubic meters of gas in the province that spends one dollar Hatar other distracted when check the increase in oil revenues ???? !!

Chapter III

(General and Final Provisions)

A set of notes that can include it in short:

1. The ratio was calculated for 17% of the Kurdistan region of Pan federal budget after deducting expenses sovereign clarified by the second paragraph of Article IX.

2. expenditures ruling and set the agenda (d) was allocated to the Kurdistan region of which 17% is distributed the rest to the provinces according to population density and after a division by density to show that every citizen is the province gets from the ruling expenditures (162.75) One hundred and sixty-two and seventy-five cents per year while the dollar gets Kurdish citizen at (231) dollars of these expenses for the same period and there is a special attached table shows these expenditures ruling.

3. Article IX / paragraph V. paragraph stipulates the allocation according to the proportion of the population density of the Peshmerga forces of the Federal land forces allocations and this percentage will increase to 17% in addition to the ratio of ground forces allocations did not explain in the tables ??

4. Article X:

First, paragraph referring to the calculation of the federal fiscal revenue in the region this year and did not talk about the previous year's revenue also not been addressed to the type of this revenue has been turning a blind eye on the oil in the Turkish port of Ceyhan to the provincial government also has not been touched for the production of excess region for the 250 000 barrel.

5. Article 12:

Provided for the development of non-functional degrees or a new contract and the possibility of renewal of contracts for the need and allowed the new contract in certain resources are (new investment projects and projects of water plants, sewage, electricity and contracted with the owners of competencies and experts).

6. Article 25:

I talked about infrastructure projects Order credit worth $ 5 billion, did not address the mechanism of distribution of projects, except for the reference to the region's share.

6. Article 26:

Stipulated to stop advances on projects that did not exceed the percentage of completion on the (50%) to 01/07/2015.

7. Article 27:

Provided for the formation of the Supreme Council for ages 3 months through a new structure in the country after the fall of that was present before him.

8. Article 33:

Provides for the imposition of tax on shipping and online tickets and car registration cards in different proportions.

9. Article 37:

Provided for the adoption of compulsory savings system for state employees and the public sector.

There are some observations and digital accounts Aardna all mentioned with a note that the attached tables showing the distribution of the budget and the number of employees in each ministry and balancing each government formation and Masa and the number of its affiliates as well as the tables to extract the region's share and table deductions being made by the Ministerial Committee formed by the Council of Ministers to pressure government expenditures.

Thank God first and foremost

Can be found on the text of the draft budget and schedules attached to the law through the links below:

1. Http://ar.parliament.iq/LiveWebsites/Arabic/Container.aspx?LawID=5630

• Upvote 1

hey  yota  buddy  you  still knocking out the good article  guy !   is this still the  budget  they are  saying  (  pay 1 /12 th  per month  till thay can reconfigure  the numbers ? )    something about  pricing  index  and taxes  I suppose ....

I'm thinking the 1/12 is going to be the norm..even if the budget pass...at least till they can can grip on the 50,000 Ghost Soldiers and few other areas of corruptness that still exist...(which I think is the actual delay for green light on the Budget ) looking for a article I saw two days ago that Abadi appointed a guy to supervise the disbursement  of funds...

• Upvote 2

There's A Rate Quoted In The Budget Now But It's The Old Familiar One (Highlighted Below) ...

(by w8n4it2rv)

(Et) publishes general federal budget for 2015 Text

By Adminsa 1.4.2015 3:42

Brother - special 
I got for News Agency (et), a copy of the draft federal budget for the current year 2015. 

A reporter for News Agency (et) that this version is a picture of the draft federal budget law for 2015 and sent by the Council of Ministers to the House of Representatives.

The Council of Ministers approved the draft budget law in 2015 with a total value amounted to 123 trillion dinars and a deficit of as much as to 23 trillion .

And send it to the House of Representatives, while the latter held a special meeting last month, during which he read the draft budget sent by the Council of Ministers Law first reading and hearing to raise the seventh of January for the purpose of being read a second reading and then vote on them.

The number of deputies pointed out that this year's budget will be approved Btergh easy and easy due to the synergy between the legislative and executive branches. 
The following is a copy of the budget 2015: 

This is the text of the draft federal budget law presented by the Council of Ministers of the Council of Representatives of Iraq on 12/25/2014 for adoption General counterbalance the Iraqi state and has read the first reading on the said date, hoping to read it a second reading on 07/01/2015. 

Bill
Consisted bill of three chapters and 41 items and the right by thirteen different materials and paragraphs schedule relating to the budget has been allocated the first quarter of government revenues

and the one article while second chapter of government expenditure and shortfall in the state budget and it is also one article devoted Chapter III General provisions and closing wrote in seventeen pages ( A4) Is its attached tables. 

The first chapter
(Revenue)
Estimated the general budget of the Iraqi state revenues, according to the bill b (99801875000) Iraqi dinars (ninety-nine trillion, eight hundred and one billion, eight hundred and seventy-five million Iraqi dinars.

According to the official exchange rate of the dollar, which was adopted by the budget, which is (1166) Iraqi dinars per dollar, the revenue in the budget estimated at
(85593374785) Eighty-five billion five hundred and ninety-three million three hundred and seventy-four thousand seven hundred and eighty-five US dollars. 

These revenues are divided into two main sections, namely: 
1. oil revenues 
And an estimated $ (84266820000) eighty four trillion dinars and two hundred and sixty-six billion eight hundred and twenty million Iraqi dinars, which is equivalent to (72270000000) Seventy-two billion two hundred and seventy million dollars.

Resulting from the export (3300000) at the basis of 60 US dollars per barrel and are obtaining this amount of oil the following image:

(A) (250,000) barrels of the Kurdistan region 
(B) (300,000) barrels of Kirkuk across Kurdistan 
C (2750000) from the south have shared with him by a very small some other provinces. 

And through the amount mentioned oil production to clarify the contribution of the areas mentioned in percentage terms in oil revenues, which is the main source of government revenue,

and which they can estimate the actual contribution of the areas mentioned in the budget size Belhaz survival rates unchanged at approximately Note non-oil revenues and the proportion of the deficit,

which collectively form the general budget of the Iraqi state .vtkon contribute according to the percentage as follows: -

A percentage of the contribution of Kurdistan in oil revenues are (7.57%) of the total oil revenues in the budget. According to the monetary value of the annual oil revenue of Kurdistan value are:

250000 * 60 * 365 = 5475000000 five billion, four hundred and seventy-five million dollars. 

(B) the percentage of the contribution of Kirkuk oil in oil revenues are (9.09%) of the total oil revenues in the budget. According to the monetary value .....
300000 * 60 * 365 = 6570000000 six billion five hundred and seventy million dollars.

© the percentage of the contribution of the South Oil in oil revenues are (83.3%) of the total oil revenues in the budget. According to the monetary value ........
2750000 * 60 * 365 = 60.225 billion sixty billion, two hundred and twenty five million US dollars.

2. The non-oil revenues
Estimated non-oil revenues in the budget b (15535550000000) fifteen trillion five hundred and thirty-five billion five hundred and fifty million Iraqi dinars, equivalent ....

(13323374785) thirteen billion three hundred and twenty-three million three hundred and seventy-four thousand seven hundred and eighty-five US dollars. 

These non-oil revenue sources are described in the table on page number (5) of the draft budget law. 

Chapter II
(Expenditures and deficits)
Budget allocated an amount of (1255203110783) One hundred and twenty-five trillion five hundred and twenty billion three hundred and Eleven Million Seventy-eight million dinars.

Any equivalent (107378311135) and seven hundred billion, three hundred and seventy-eight million three hundred one dozen thousand one hundred and thirty-five US dollars as expenses for fiscal year 2015.

These expenses were allocated the following image: 
1. The current expenditures (operational) An amount of (79,976,896,713) Seventy-nine trillion nine hundred and seventy-six billion eight hundred and ninety six million seven hundred and thirteen thousand dinars,

which is equivalent to (68,590,820,508) Sixty-eight billion five hundred and ninety million Tmanmaúhoashron thousand Khmsmaúhoosman US dollars. 

2. Operating expenses (45,226,214,070) forty five trillion two hundred and twenty-six billion two hundred and fourteen million, seventy thousand dinars, which is equivalent to (38,787,490,626) Thirty-eight billion seven hundred and eighty-seven million four hundred and ninety thousand, six hundred and twenty-six dollars. 

On this basis, the deficit in the government expenditure is estimated at (25401235783) Twenty-five trillion, four hundred and one billion, two hundred and thirty-five million seven hundred and Eighty-three thousand dinars, which is equivalent to (21784936349) Twenty-one billion Spamaúhoarbah eighty million nine hundred and thirty-six thousand three hundred and nine dollars and forty. 

There is a table in the page number (5) shows a mechanism to bridge the budget deficit. 

Through the offering, the budget bill that includes a deficit of (20.288%) of the value of the total budget and can recall the explanation as a percentage of the public budget as follows: 

The total amount of the budget (107378311135) US dollars are sources following way: 
1. oil revenues (72.27 billion) Seventy-two billion two hundred and seventy million dollars and represents (67.304%) of the general budget. 

2. The non-oil revenues (13,323,374,785) Three ....... ten billion. The (12.407%) of the general budget.

3. The total budget deficit (21,784,936,349) one and twenty billion ....... The (20.288%) of the general budget.

The tables attached to illustrate the mechanics of the operating budget disbursement and distributed to government ministries and agencies and institutions. 

And ensure separation expenses also some passages that could be cited in short: 

1. allocation of $ 125 billion Iraqi dinars contingency reserve. 

2. allocation of $ (3.5) three trillion five hundred billion dinars for the development of the regions are distributed according to population density of all of Iraq's provinces on where the number of the population,

according to the attached tables (35,282,473) people inclusive of a number of Kurdistan's population of (4,449,125) and the proportion of the population of Iraq (12 0.61%) of the total population of the Iraqi state. 

3. The allocation of $ 2 per barrel of refined product or every 150 cubic meters of gas in the province that spends one dollar Hatar other distracted when check the increase in oil revenues ???? !! 

Chapter III
(General and Final Provisions)
A set of notes that can include it in short: 

1. The ratio was calculated for 17% of the Kurdistan region of Pan federal budget after deducting expenses sovereign clarified by the second paragraph of Article IX. 

2. expenditures ruling and set the agenda (d) was allocated to the Kurdistan region of which 17% is distributed the rest to the provinces according to population density and after a division by density to show that every citizen is the province gets from the ruling expenditures (162.75)

One hundred and sixty-two and seventy-five cents per year while the dollar gets Kurdish citizen at (231) dollars of these expenses for the same period and there is a special attached table shows these expenditures ruling. 

3. Article IX / paragraph V. paragraph stipulates the allocation according to the proportion of the population density of the Peshmerga forces of the Federal land forces allocations and this percentage will increase to 17% in addition to the ratio of ground forces allocations did not explain in the tables ?? 

4. Article X: 
First, paragraph referring to the calculation of the federal fiscal revenue in the region this year and did not talk about the previous year's revenue also not been addressed to the type of this revenue has been turning a blind eye on the oil in the Turkish port of Ceyhan to the provincial government also has not been touched for the production of excess region for the 250 000 barrel.

5. Article 12: 
Provided for the development of non-functional degrees or a new contract and the possibility of renewal of contracts for the need and allowed the new contract in certain resources are (new investment projects and projects of water plants, sewage, electricity and contracted with the owners of competencies and experts). 

6. Article 25: 
I talked about infrastructure projects Order credit worth $ 5 billion, did not address the mechanism of distribution of projects, except for the reference to the region's share. 

6. Article 26: 
Stipulated to stop advances on projects that did not exceed the percentage of completion on the (50%) to 01/07/2015. 

7. Article 27: 
Provided for the formation of the Supreme Council for ages 3 months through a new structure in the country after the fall of that was present before him. 

8. Article 33:
Provides for the imposition of tax on shipping and online tickets and car registration cards in different proportions.

9. Article 37:
Provided for the adoption of compulsory savings system for state employees and the public sector. 

There are some observations and digital accounts Aardna all mentioned with a note that the attached tables showing the distribution of the budget and the number of employees in each ministry and balancing each government formation 

and Masa and the number of its affiliates as well as the tables to extract the region's share and table deductions being made by the Ministerial Committee formed by the Council of Ministers to pressure government expenditures. 

Thank God first and foremost
Can be found on the text of the draft budget and schedules attached to the law through the links below:

http://www.khabaar.net/index.php/permalink/38155.html

I'm thinking the 1/12 is going to be the norm..even if the budget pass...at least till they can can grip on the 50,000 Ghost Soldiers and few other areas of corruptness that still exist...(which I think is the actual delay for green light on the Budget ) looking for a article I saw two days ago that Abadi appointed a guy to supervise the disbursement  of funds...

History of edits:: 5.1.2015 eleven forty-two • 32 visits readable
story_img_54aa4e6725a8f.jpg

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} The Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers Hamid Ahmed Khalaf work coordination with the ministries of the government program to accomplish the team using electronic programs to follow up the implementation of the program.

According to a statement of the Secretariat of the agency {Euphrates News} received a copy of it on "The secretary general, expressed presided over a meeting of the Committee, prepared the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers of the contract with the expert runs advanced electronic programs supply the work of monitoring the implementation of the government program, calling for the United Nations Development Programme {UNDP} helping to create an electronic programs specialized follow-up mechanism for the implementation of programs and plans. " 

The Secretary-General, according to the statement "to the pledge of independent bodies and the provinces to send their plans during the period of the middle of this month maximum to complete plans for all joints and government departments, praising the efforts of the Committee on the achievements of the collection of ministries plans so quickly . " 

The statement that "the Commission said reviewed the position of the ministries and departments plans for the years 2015 - 2018, and discuss the mechanisms used to implement the program with the ministries and departments concerned." 

The prime minister Haider al-Abadi had said in a congratulatory message to the Iraqis on the occasion of the new year, the importance of implementing the government program and commitment Baltoukitat Time to implement paragraphs contained therein, and overcome the difficulties in cooperation, harmony and team spirit. " 

It is said that the government put a government program was announced by giving them confidence in the House of Representatives included a package of reforms for the advancement of the country, ".anthy

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/193845-parliamentary-economy-the-government-112-exchange-of-middle-of-the-month-budget/#ixzz3NxCQtUXs

• Upvote 1