Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumored...RV/RI cannot be delayed anymore.

Luigi1

from other sources....

Already Blessed wrote AMAZING THINGS HAPPENED IN IRAQ YESTERDAY....THEY CAN NOT OPEN THAT BUDGET WITHOUT AN RV..... AND THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO FORMALLY APPROVE THAT TONITE.... RV SHOULD HAPPEN BEFORE ....YOU ALL KNOW THAT....IT CAN'T BE PROLONGED ANY LONGER.

Just Luigi,s IMO...

The final reading of the budget before it goes to the Gazzett is Thursday. Your thoughts. Are we there?

Merry Christmas, Dinarland. May all your dreams come true in 2015.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

I don't see why they have to have an RV to open the budget.  The budget says how much they have and how much they will spend.  It it is in current Dinar - then it is still a sound budget.  If they then decide to RV, the Parliment will just have to sit down, do a little math, and re-tally the numbers for an amendment to the budget - or not based on the possiblities of them setting the budget purposely low. Then then have plenty of wiggle room for "discretionary spending"

Let me give an example.  They publically say they have created a budget based on $50.00 a barrel oil - and have started austerity measures in order to reign in spending.  They set there budget so that it looks so bare bones they can't possibly run the country.  Then - a .10 cent RV, and now there budget is actually so fantastically huge, the 50% cuts in salary are a joke!  Just some little thoughts out of my head this morning.

• Upvote 3

Good points, but there are an overwhelming number of other signposts that point directly to making their currency internationally tradable, and attractive enough that the world wants to invest in their shiny new country.. They'd said about their 2014 budget that it was ,,,how was it phrased, one without the zeros? I can't recall exactly but they'd made no bones about it way back when. That all came to pfft. But there is every single logical reason to anticipate that their budget either holds the new rate, or that they will be changing the value of their currency regardless.

Also, someone who's watched this for a long time said they'd stated a while back that cutting salaries would be a precursor to "the event" IDK where that was stated, but I don't really doubt the legitimacy of the claim, that they'd stated this before. Not a big point but it would help explain the reason for the whopping 50% paycut.

Half of a gazillion bajillion dollars is still a shameful fortune... Wish I had that kind of paycut! Lol

Anyway, I guess we shall soon see.

Edited by Deborah Layne
  • Upvote 5

1-2-2015   Intel Guru DC   Bottom line is that the nitpicking is still going on, and now the earliest we are looking for this is Sunday afternoon, realistically on Tuesday onwards for 6-7 days. A large part of what instigated this is the amnesty law. We hear that they have a plan now, and Iraq says that it will be solved by Sunday, while my State Department friends say that Tuesday will be the earliest.   

------------ and the LATEST date is........................                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   ?????

• Upvote 1

1-2-2015 Intel Guru DC Bottom line is that the nitpicking is still going on, and now the earliest we are looking for this is Sunday afternoon, realistically on Tuesday onwards for 6-7 days. A large part of what instigated this is the amnesty law. We hear that they have a plan now, and Iraq says that it will be solved by Sunday, while my State Department friends say that Tuesday will be the earliest.

------------ and the LATEST date is........................ ?????

You still here Reinman???? I thought you would have left by now.