Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why do these people post crap?

Karsten

12-23-2014   Intel Guru EXOGEN   WEALTH MANAGERS FROM WELLS FARGO HAVE BEEN CALLING PEOPLE TODAY SAYING WE NOW RECOGNIZE THE CURRENCIES YOU HOLD ARE REAL...EXCHANGES COMPLETED TODAY IN PA, WITH DONG AT $1.68 AT WELLS FARGO BANK.  WELLS FARGO IS NOW EVEN OFFERING TO BUY BACK THE VND FROM CUSTOMERS AND DO VND EXCHANGES NOW AT SOME LOCATIONS...WE HAVE CONFIRMED 1 COMPLETED DONG BUY BACK TODAY AT WELLS FARGO AT $1.68...WELLS FARGO WEALTH MANAGERS ARE NOW SAYING SORRY, WE JUST GOT OUT OF A MEETING AND SOME OF THE CURRENCIES YOU HOLD ARE NOW RECOGNIZED AND WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS...TODAY HAS BEEN SO WILD.

Read more:  Do Not Post Links To Other Dinar Sites!

If this were true I could buy every foreclosed local property, failed business plus a few car dealerships and not even know I spent a dime.

Karsten
Edited by TexasGranny
removed link to other site

I just don't get it....There Stupid logic makes no sense.....to post BS like this would mean it was done and no flippin way as a newbie I could jump in or afford to buy any more.

I guess I will hold off on the Truck Load of Dom Perignon

Merry Christmas to all and I wish you all a safe and Happy New Year.

Karsten

• Upvote 2

I replied to this post on Recraps and once again was filtered out.

There is no validity to this post and Exogen is a liar.  That's right... I'm calling him out again... LIAR.

No change on Currency Converter. The VND is at 21,100.00 per dollar.

He is a self absorbed moron and nusiance to the Dinar and Dong investor. A "Little fraction of a Man" with his own following no doubt of his creation.

Recommendation: Quit reading ANY of his posts.

• Upvote 5

I replied to this post on Recraps and once again was filtered out.

There is no validity to this post and Exogen is a liar.  That's right... I'm calling him out again... LIAR.

No change on Currency Converter. The VND is at 21,100.00 per dollar.

He is a self absorbed moron and nusiance to the Dinar and Dong investor. A "Little fraction of a Man" with his own following no doubt of his creation.

Recommendation: Quit reading ANY of his posts.

Plus1 he's a dong

• Upvote 4

12-23-2014   Intel Guru EXOGEN   WEALTH MANAGERS FROM WELLS FARGO HAVE BEEN CALLING PEOPLE TODAY SAYING WE NOW RECOGNIZE THE CURRENCIES YOU HOLD ARE REAL...EXCHANGES COMPLETED TODAY IN PA, WITH DONG AT $1.68 AT WELLS FARGO BANK.  WELLS FARGO IS NOW EVEN OFFERING TO BUY BACK THE VND FROM CUSTOMERS AND DO VND EXCHANGES NOW AT SOME LOCATIONS...WE HAVE CONFIRMED 1 COMPLETED DONG BUY BACK TODAY AT WELLS FARGO AT $1.68...WELLS FARGO WEALTH MANAGERS ARE NOW SAYING SORRY, WE JUST GOT OUT OF A MEETING AND SOME OF THE CURRENCIES YOU HOLD ARE NOW RECOGNIZED AND WE WANT YOUR BUSINESS...TODAY HAS BEEN SO WILD.

Read more:  Do Not Post Links To Other Dinar Sites!

If this were true I could buy every foreclosed local property, failed business plus a few car dealerships and not even know I spent a dime.

Karsten

Why did you even bring this here?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I evened you out Easy, Exactly my question. why do you bring this crap here. Many times I've seen thug bring posts like this here and all everybody does is spend a whole lot of time bashing the writers, like I assume your going to bash me for my comment.

I evened you out Easy, Exactly my question. why do you bring this crap here. Many times I've seen thug bring posts like this here and all everybody does is spend a whole lot of time bashing the writers, like I assume your going to bash me for my comment.

Thank you! We all know who the liars and pumpers are, so why bring their stories here.

I just don't get it....There Stupid logic makes no sense.....to post BS like this would mean it was done and no flippin way as a newbie I could jump in or afford to buy any more.

I guess I will hold off on the Truck Load of Dom Perignon

Merry Christmas to all and I wish you all a safe and Happy New Year.

Karsten

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours, Karsten

ReinMan,

Your post cracked me up this morning.   Merry Christmas!

So True and it was bound to happen sooner than later. The sad thing is, we will see him in 2015 with more of the same.

2015 only? You're being very optimistic

Because they SUCK.

The truly sad thing about posting these lies is that newbies will think that it is true and invest more than they should.the people that make this crap up should burn in hell because they are too stupid or they just don't care what they are saying might hurt other people.it is a game to them that could have devastating consequences.

• Upvote 1

Because they SUCK.

The truly sad thing about posting these lies is that newbies will think that it is true and invest more than they should.the people that make this crap up should burn in hell because they are too stupid or they just don't care what they are saying might hurt other people.it is a game to them that could have devastating consequences.

Now, I agree with you Stealth (+1) brother.

Come on people...give him a break. It IS the rumors section, thats what it's for. DJG I did the same thing at RECR@PS too and of course didnt make the comments section either. My son in law is a VP for loans at bank in PA. I called him and he confirmed "total BS"......like I needed confirmation, right?? He says all these EXO followers do is prove their stupidity and tie up phone lines.