Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Eagle1's Wells Fargo Bank Story - This Thing Is "Imminent"!

DinarThug

. I'm not much good at being a sheep, and I'm not so stupid as to believe WF has no clue about the upcoming exchange. Of course they do. Duh. So I left 2 messages, ignoring their silly warning signs, and go figure- someone returned my call.

It's not a huge leap of faith to believe the foreign currency department knows what Delarue machine with iraqi IQD plates are, is it? If YOU know what that is, don't you think THEY do?

If you want to call me a liar, you go right ahead. But calling "BS" on what I flat out stated as fact about my own personal conversation and experience is a lot more insulting than you might realize, when insinuating that you supernaturally know that what I have stated as fact, isn't.

Call BS on what WF told me- that's fine. Maybe they just called me back to engage me in an informative conversation regarding my official inquiry, as an inside joke. I'm so sure that was it. If you think so, that's your business. But I'd be careful about attempting to call me out as a liar.

There... I said it!!!

" I'm not much good at being a sheep"  Really? I mean Really? If one were to look back at your past postings here about 2 years ago (your old screen name was"butterfly" something)  one would beg to differ. As I recall you used to follow the sheepmaster footforward, and attack folks that would call him out. Did you find a new flock lol 

good grief!!  Anyhow...merry christmas

" I'm not much good at being a sheep" Really? I mean Really? If one were to look back at your past postings here about 2 years ago (your old screen name was"butterfly" something) one would beg to differ. As I recall you used to follow the sheepmaster footforward, and attack folks that would call him out. Did you find a new flock lol

good grief!! Anyhow...merry christmas

I have no idea what you think you're talking about, but clearly you have a very poor opinion of me, based on your own superior, condemning, misperception and judgment. But that's fine, because you never change your ways

You attack me anywhere you happen to find me, Storm. You should practice biting your tongue. I'm too open with my opinions not to gain some criticism, and that's fine. But you just have a foul attitude about me, because you made up your mind to.

And i return your merry Christmas with the same level of sincerity, lol.

Have a fun day, Mr. Storm. And seriously. Practice a little restraint. It's a fine quality in a man

Yikes people. It was a joke....calling BS on a two year old bank story. Guess everyone is wound up too tight waiting on RV. Merry Christmas everyone, even the ones who negged me.

You too King Bean.

;) And yes, we're probably wound pretty tight.

Edited by Deborah Layne
  • Downvote 1

I have no idea what you think you're talking about, but clearly you have a very poor opinion of me, based on your own superior, condemning, misperception and judgment. But that's fine, because you never change your ways

You attack me anywhere you happen to find me, Storm. You should practice biting your tongue. I'm too open with my opinions not to gain some criticism, and that's fine. But you just have a foul attitude about me, because you made up your mind to.

Have a fun day, Mr. Storm. And seriously. Practice a little restraint. It's a fine quality in a man

You too King Bean.

Deb

Thanks for the Christmas attitude.

We Dinarians should be in celebration mode...not at each others throats.

May All Dinarians prosper with hopes dreams and aspirations in the coming new year.

Dont forget to bless others along the way after post RV.

• Upvote 3

Oh, that is really awesome. What an encouragement. :) Bless you both.

Me? My beautiful 16yo son is still asleep, no unopened gifts, chocolate chip pancakes and bacon when he wakes up. This is the 2nd year in a row it's just been the 2 of us, and it's not what I wish I could give him but at least we have each other. :)

Next year will be even better!! Woo hoo!

• Upvote 1

I have personally spoke to two banks LGD in the UK - I know someone from HSBC bank on facebook in a dinar group I am in. Also know of more than 4 people across the UK who were asked if they owned the IQD as part of mortgage interviews- bettyboop was one of them, another person was a work colleague. The work colleague did not know about the dinar but was asked if she owned any foreign currencies. I posted a bank rumour based on her testimony last year and I swear by God that I was not making that story up. http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/142664-halifax-bank-real-rumour-update-from-facebook/

Thanks so much for your reply. I do recall that post now that you mention it.

And I must admit, I did find it to be very credible.

Merry Christmas to all.

JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON.

• Upvote 1

I think...now this is just my opinion.....i think that wells fargo has convinced their sheeple...I mean employees that the dinar is a scam so that they will not buy and quit.

Just me thinking outside the cat box...most tellers are sheeple I promise you that. Husband has a ton of banks as clients...and they are really not able to think outside the box.

Litter Box

You too King Bean.

your fine writting ability is second to none, however let me break this down.

misperception and judgment? no misperception, i hit the nail directly on the head. i was simply stating facts. am i wrong? i dont think so. you did infact follow footforward as i stated. didnt you?

You attack me anywhere you happen to find me, Storm. ....no not really i have only seen you here. and never attacked just pointing out the obvious....spin it how you want. and stop trying to make me and others look like the bad guy to advert attention from yourself.

and talk about judging?? you are the judge here, i am just the purveyor of truth and fact.

everything i have stated here is truthful and factual. God as my witness, 

• Upvote 2