Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumored...just pasted 2015 budget has RV.

Luigi1

from other sources...

12-23-14 AIN: Breaking News ... CoM approves 2015 Budget law. The Council of Ministers approved the Budget law of 2015. A source within the CoM stated to AIN, "The CoM approved the 2015 Budget Law and transferred it to the parliament to endorse it." Article Link - Comment

YOUR REACTION AND COMMENTS.

Staying Hopeful.

• Upvote 2

Our own newshoung Yota 

'NewsHoung' Yota Rocks ! B)

:D      :D      :D

Here's Stryker's Comments On It ...

12-23-2014   Newshound Guru Stryker   The Council of Ministers has passed the budget and sent it to parliament for a vote and Thursday seems to be the target date for the parliaments extraordinary session.  We will soon see if they can really pass it before the new year and if so, does it hold the key to the revaluation of the dinar? I sure hope so because the RVQ [RV?] will follow!

B)      B)

• Upvote 4

Well . . . . we're waiting !!

Talk about stringing it out to the point we're all strung out, waiting for the "UNSTRINGING" as it were, yeah huh !

It's the best I got . . . I just came in from 15 hrs. in the Frigid Oil Patch.  

I'll think of something better once I thaw out.

Praying this happens soon. I've had to medically retire this summer and the 401 k won't last forever. Fingers crossed.

It's kind of scary to have a thing like that staring you down. I've got a lot of cliffs in my immediate future as well. God knows what you need, and He's put this IQD in your hands. He'll see to it this door or another is open for you when the time comes my friend.

• Upvote 3

It's kind of scary to have a thing like that staring you down. I've got a lot of cliffs in my immediate future as well. God knows what you need, and He's put this IQD in your hands. He'll see to it this door or another is open for you when the time comes my friend.

What words of wisdom, thank you for sharing!!!

• Upvote 1