Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Abadi adviser to the economy: the removal of zeros from the currency requires a stable security and economic

yota691

perfect timing............Shabbs is back...............oil is in the toilet..........usd is strong.....................Maliki is nuetered.........Abaidi has set an inclusive gov...............everyone is willing to share and share alike.......stabilty is much improved...........laws all in one basket.............the stars are  lining up for bright NEW YEAR.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

So right now iraq is still paying old imf loans and is borrowing more

No big deal

Countrys can borrow as much as they can pay back and we know iraq is good for the money

Next year iraq was scheduled to pay 426 million dollars to the imf from past loans

This 5 billion loan would be the most they ever borrowed

And it won't be for a rv tlar

Ya don't borrow money to show the world your worth trillions

• Upvote 2

BTW DL that was an awesome find and very simple to understand in laymen terms. Thanks.     Chinadawg i'm with you and I believe that this whole scenario was carefully orchestrated or at least taken great advantage of, it was just too many things falling in place way too easy. More has been accomplished in 3 months than in 10 years.

• Upvote 1

BTW DL that was an awesome find and very simple to understand in laymen terms. Thanks.     Chinadawg i'm with you and I believe that this whole scenario was carefully orchestrated or at least taken great advantage of, it was just too many things falling in place way too easy. More has been accomplished in 3 months than in 10 years.

Read the captions in between the scenes to

Ya think ya don't know what he's talking about but if ya just keep watching you say oh

Ya

It makes ya wonder which schools you got to get into to learn the truth

• Upvote 1

Not gonna rain on my parade China Dog  I could really care less is Iraq gets it together. If it increases the rate great if it RDs So be it. Thats just the way it is. Que Sera Sera, Why do you think I want Iraq to fail?  Because I have a different opinion than you? I have been in this way too long to follow Gurus like you choose to.  Of course It's Ok if thats what you want to do  but I will not follow the herd as you choose to. I have dinar but I am not counting on them for my retirement.  Just a crap shoot IMO. But I will not lie to myself as you choose to. Iraq is NOT in a good position right now. If you think they are tell us why?  I am not here to beat you up and never try to personally attack members like you choose to.  But thats Ok too because I have to deal with people like that every day.  Although I have I am not here to make friends. I am here to learn and You offer nothing! Zilch Nada.

Please tell me what you think deleting the zeroes means?   And please dont use the old line that the 3 zeroes will be taken off the rate or nominal value.  Thats not what they are saying over and over. It's not and you know it. They are talking about a Redenomination period. Is that what you want? Not me. I want them to increase the value as I still believe its undervalued. Just not by 100,000 %

I have all I need in life and this is just a game for me as it should be for everyone else.  Throw a few bucks at it and hope for the best.

So if you are feeling small and have the need to berate me for voicing my opinion feel free as I am a big boy and could really care less.  We still have the first ammendment unlike your Communist friends you so admire.

Edited by SocalDinar
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

perfect timing............Shabbs is back...............oil is in the toilet..........usd is strong.....................Maliki is nuetered.........Abaidi has set an inclusive gov...............everyone is willing to share and share alike.......stabilty is much improved...........laws all in one basket.............the stars are  lining up for bright NEW YEAR.

Spot-on chinadawg! 

Not gonna rain on my parade China Dog  I could really care less is Iraq gets it together. If it increases the rate great if it RDs So be it. Thats just the way it is. Que Sera Sera, Why do you think I want Iraq to fail?  Because I have a different opinion than you? I have been in this way too long to follow Gurus like you choose to.  Of course It's Ok if thats what you want to do  but I will not follow the herd as you choose to. I have dinar but I am not counting on them for my retirement.  Just a crap shoot IMO. But I will not lie to myself as you choose to. Iraq is NOT in a good position right now. If you think they are tell us why?  I am not here to beat you up and never try to personally attack members like you choose to.  But thats Ok too because I have to deal with people like that every day.  Although I have I am not here to make friends. I am here to learn and You offer nothing! Zilch Nada.

Please tell me what you think deleting the zeroes means?   And please dont use the old line that the 3 zeroes will be taken off the rate or nominal value.  Thats not what they are saying over and over. It's not and you know it. They are talking about a Redenomination period. Is that what you want? Not me. I want them to increase the value as I still believe its undervalued. Just not by 100,000 %

I have all I need in life and this is just a game for me as it should be for everyone else.  Throw a few bucks at it and hope for the best.

So if you are feeling small and have the need to berate me for voicing my opinion feel free as I am a big boy and could really care less.  We still have the first ammendment unlike your Communist friends you so admire.

I think some of you guys have been in it so long that you have become brain washed that it will never happen, those 8 years of Maliki turned out to be nothing but a waste of time, was never going to happen as long as he was in control, it is a new ball game now, but I think you have become blind to what is really going on, in the early years of your investment you were probably disappointed many many times as many others have been, At some point in time you gave up...............decided going the other direction made you feel better..................deletion of the zeros ? you and I will not agree on it, Imo it is simply the removing of the larger notes off the streets  which will take care of itself, i have never thought it had anything to do with rates, just the removal, like a vaccum, when the time is right.....we will see the lower demons as the rate begins to increase.

• Upvote 3

Good Post Chinadawg,

Its always been a game to me. Just like a lotto ticket or a game in Vegas. Nothing more. I have never considered this an investment.

I would never stay in an investment with little or no return for this long. Does not make any since. Heck I have made Over 100,000% more on some junk office depot stock in the last 6 months than I have on Dinar in 7 years

Nothing about losing money makes me feel any better, but i spent my money on IQD so long ago that Its been written off for a long long time. Its no longer a loss anymore.

So Ill take a stab at your list.

1.  Shabbs is Back.          Yes and his plan was to redenominate ( Delete the zeroes )

2.  Oil is in the toilet          Yes and their budget is almost entirely dependent on oil being at over $90.00 a barrel  Thats a 30% deficit

3.  USD is strong               Yes and this is good as most of  their foreign reserves are in US dollars held by the Fed.

4.  Maliki is neutered.        Yes But both Albadi and Barzani are wanna be dictators ( Have you seen the giant posters in the North of    

Barzani everywhere in the North . ( Reminds me of Saddam )

5. Albadi's inclusive Gov    Yes but he did not include the minority Sunnis fully.

6.Everyone will share.        We shall see but the deep seated mistrust between the factions and tribes will not be settled overnight.

7.Stability is improved        They are at war And their army that runs like little girls when things get hot Thats not my definition of stable

I really hope this happens for you and everyone here at DV but I get sick and tired of the pumping that goes on over and over here.

Its not all Roses and things are not lining up in my eyes.

Hope you are right about those zeroes but don't you get tired of everyone calling everything SMOKE?  How can every article that is not good be smoke?

I do believe the CBIs numbers are false. I believe that the money supply has been reduced. Just not by 100,000 %

Ok Gotta go and get ready to hit my Gold mine early tomorrow. Really I have a 20 acre Gold mine. LOL   

I Also made over  100,000% more on my gold mine in the last 6 months than i have on the dinar.

There are lots of ways to make money in this world and most include hard work. You gotta earn it.

• Upvote 2

Good Post Chinadawg,

Its always been a game to me. Just like a lotto ticket or a game in Vegas. Nothing more. I have never considered this an investment.

I would never stay in an investment with little or no return for this long. Does not make any since. Heck I have made Over 100,000% more on some junk office depot stock in the last 6 months than I have on Dinar in 7 years

Nothing about losing money makes me feel any better, but i spent my money on IQD so long ago that Its been written off for a long long time. Its no longer a loss anymore.

So Ill take a stab at your list.

1.  Shabbs is Back.          Yes and his plan was to redenominate ( Delete the zeroes )

2.  Oil is in the toilet          Yes and their budget is almost entirely dependent on oil being at over $90.00 a barrel  Thats a 30% deficit

3.  USD is strong               Yes and this is good as most of  their foreign reserves are in US dollars held by the Fed.

4.  Maliki is neutered.        Yes But both Albadi and Barzani are wanna be dictators ( Have you seen the giant posters in the North of    

Barzani everywhere in the North . ( Reminds me of Saddam )

5. Albadi's inclusive Gov    Yes but he did not include the minority Sunnis fully.

6.Everyone will share.        We shall see but the deep seated mistrust between the factions and tribes will not be settled overnight.

7.Stability is improved        They are at war And their army that runs like little girls when things get hot Thats not my definition of stable

I really hope this happens for you and everyone here at DV but I get sick and tired of the pumping that goes on over and over here.

Its not all Roses and things are not lining up in my eyes.

Hope you are right about those zeroes but don't you get tired of everyone calling everything SMOKE?  How can every article that is not good be smoke?

I do believe the CBIs numbers are false. I believe that the money supply has been reduced. Just not by 100,000 %

Ok Gotta go and get ready to hit my Gold mine early tomorrow. Really I have a 20 acre Gold mine. LOL   

I Also made over  100,000% more on my gold mine in the last 6 months than i have on the dinar.

There are lots of ways to make money in this world and most include hard work. You gotta earn it.

most of your comments are nit picky and twisted but I would not have expected any different from you....And you need not worry about hoping this happens for me, I don"t have to have it for myself and when it does happen  I plan to keep very little if any for myself.......and you cannot teach me anything about hard work and how to make money, I own more than one successful business and have for many years.

you talk of gold mines, I will show you some of mine and what hard can accomplish, I started with next to nothing about 25 years ago..

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=364821670263261&set=vb.100002062927409&type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=362507860494642&set=vb.100002062927409&type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=364421890303239&set=vb.100002062927409&type=3&theater

Thanks Yota...Nice chinadawg....My interpretation of deleting the zeros is along the same lines...Remove and or destroy the big notes as the smaller notes are induced into the market to meet the demands of the economy...Never figured it to be rocket scientist application... 

• Upvote 3

Thanks Yota...Nice chinadawg....My interpretation of deleting the zeros is along the same lines...Remove and or destroy the big notes as the smaller notes are induced into the market to meet the demands of the economy...Never figured it to be rocket scientist application... 

+1...great minds think a like. :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

Guess I'm part of that 1% dontlop...Got my dinar in country in late 04'...been in this for a minute and have no intensions of waverin' my bet on this deal. Hopefully in the near future we'll all have the opportunity to meet. Your one of the individuals that has got my attention and I look forward to our meeting. I'd like to point out that I've not lied in any form or on any manner...I've stated my opinion of how I think things will transpire on several occasion's that were off the mark but not with malice or as malice as calling someone a liar. I believe after it's all said and done the deletion of the triple zero dinars will be implemented by replacement with the smaller denominational dinar. I don't have to know why or how this comes about...I just know someone who does. I'm not above surrounding myself with individuals that have an array of talents...I use their expertise, they use mine. I followed this site on advise and joined on choice and have observed you and several others from the get-go. This isn't my forte but it seems to be something your very opinionated on. After this thing materializes I'm not lookin' back...I've got my plan and professionals lined out to accompany and accomplish the establishment of my finances. I might not dot an 'I' or cross a 'T' but I share the wealth by havin' someone make sure they're complete. Just to let ya know donlop...chinadawg's rebuttal went straight over your head...Educated people like yourself that know it-all are a dime a dozen...wisdom is the jewel...      

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1