Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Disguised as Santa

With Christmas right around the corner, former President George W. Bush decided to do something special for a children’s hospital.

Bush played Santa Claus for the kids at Children’s Medical Center of Dallas and handed out toys to kids who won’t able to spend Christmas at home.

George-Bush.jpg

One girl suffering from cardomyopathy posted to her Facebook:

Look who came bearing gifts this morning!! Em is one lucky little girl!

10847939_793024574098405_810552153004439

Twitter users showed how much they appreciated the act of kindness from Bush.

One guy couldn’t see any other former president doing what he did.

Apparently this is the norm for him.

This user can’t see Obama going out his way like Bush.

Even after leaving office, George W. Bush continues to show humility and a willingness to help those in need. And that’s what the Christmas Spirit is all about.

If you would like to donate to the Children’s Medical Center of Dallas, it might brighten some children’s day.

• Upvote 4

Thanks Mark I saw this earlier here is a very short Video...and MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and the FAMILY....

Published on Dec 21, 2014

Wanting to keep it secret and with no media involve President Bush disguised himself as Santa Claus and visited a children's hospital.

• Upvote 1

This article is heart-warming, believable, yet very, very sad.

That our former president can "one-up" the sitting president without the media's presence... well it's just a sad statement about the current guy. No media circus, no filming live on MSNBC with entourage in tow.

Kind of cute though, how that elf seems to have a steely stare, is checking his "primary's six" and is very well-armed (even if you can't see his personal armory!). But I'll bet the elf had a good time, too!

Merry Christmas, Mr. President!"

Thanks for bringing it over, Mark.

Edited by 429
  • Upvote 1

Way to go former President Bush!!!!  I applaud you and your efforts to give back and lighten the lives of youngsters in need of a lift.  I could have done without the Obama reference by the author.....it just brings the whole thing down a bit and adds nothing positive to an otherwise heartwarming story.  I'll venture a guess that Mr. Bush didn't sully himself while he was spreading good cheer, by tossing Pres. Obama under the proverbial bus.  As always, just my opinion.   :mellow: 

GO RV, and NO BV

Edited by Shabibilicious